Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at Memphis ( 7 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

I am thinking that I will enter a bunch of contests before stat corrections take place so that way the winnings are already spent…..just in case lol

Then drop out of them in the morning after it is closed up!!!

Edit…Realized that wouldn’t work so never mind! See what happens when you try to get past the system!!! lol You look foolish!

• Codyveo

@eatmyturf23 said...

That’s big man! Congrats again

Thanks man, appreciate it a ton

• coldjeanz

I am so tired of these crappy slates

• ribeyeshrimp

Had Nurfball and Lillard paired ran them with Paul and Giannis. Winslow another huge game I guess all the pros had this.

• Orangeflow

@BagelBaron said...

Got the late stat change sweats going here. .5 point keeping me in first. Thanks for a great grind write up, Noto.

https://www.fantasydraft.com/ticket/6367408

32nd now…sorry man

• ribeyeshrimp

Giannis absolute bust should have had an easy 55 against that trash team. Foul trouble all night.

• ribeyeshrimp

Glass is gonna drop a 90 on that donk Howard’s head tomorrow.

• SkateFiend

I just don’t understand why Popovich didn’t just let his younger stars (Bertans, Anderson, Murray) run for 25-30 minutes with LMA out of the lineup. He managed his team like Dave Roberts manages his starting pitching and bullpen.

I would bet Danny Green would be a 12-15 PPG shooting guard in any other team. Pop’s fundamentally sound style doesn’t work without players like Tim Duncan and Bruce Bowen.

• ribeyeshrimp

@SkateFiend said...

I just don’t understand why Popovich didn’t just let his younger stars (Bertans, Anderso, Murray) run for 25-30 minutes with LMA out of the lineup. He managed his team like Dave Roberts manages his starting pitching and bullpen.

I would bet Danny Green would be a 12-15 PPG shooting guard in any other team. Pop’s fundamentally sound style doesn’t work without players like Tim Duncan and Bruce Bowen.

The crazy old man needs to be in a nursing home. The league already warned him of this crap they need to fine him every time he tanks like this.

• chronoxiong

Scored 265.8 which won minimum GPP cash in the Dribbler and won all cash games I was in. It was an easy win in cash but fell short in other GPPs. But that is due to me playing Giannis who was a massive bust. And he was low owned. I also had chalk Pau Gasol bust too. So this means I could have scored much higher had I faded Giannis and used that salary to upgrade other players. But then again, I thought about playing Nurkic in my main lineup but decided to eat the chalk with Pau. I swear, these chalk nights can be a huge win for anyone if they fade them on the right night. I’ve been on the right side of it more than usual lately.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@SkateFiend said...

I just don’t understand why Popovich didn’t just let his younger stars (Bertans, Anderson, Murray) run for 25-30 minutes with LMA out of the lineup. He managed his team like Dave Roberts manages his starting pitching and bullpen.

Yeah I touched on this earlier and think the same. I mean did you see him throw a fit over near the bench when he pulled them out? It’s HOU, it wasn’t even that bad at the time. They weren’t knocking down shots but a lot of game was left to play. He pulled them all at the same time and then put Forbes in and pulled him 40 seconds later and he also got bitched at. Like wtf coach. Let the boys play, not sure what the strategy is there.. dudes are gonna be fighting for that 8th seed. Point is the guy was an absolute coaching embarrassment tonight. Let Dejounte, Green, Anderson, Bertans & Pau start when LMA is out and not just start.. let them play at least close to 30 minutes. Not this 18 minutes this game, 23, 21 crap. Makes no sense at all.

Anyway, I’m frustrated and I only rostered Pau but it’s been like this for weeks.. basically all season.. lol I couldn’t imagine if I was a Spurs fan!

• davehanna011

Anyone else fade Pau Gasol? I sure did thanks to a little birdy :)

• ASitar

Wow, last night was like the Twighlight Zone. Went to bed just before half time, 3 of my $5 DK GPPs cashing with all 3 projected to finish between 280-300 with lots of guys in play. Woke up expecting an e-mail from DK saying my account has been credited but it was not there. I did not cash, Short by 10 points. Ed Davis, Bam, and Ellington hurts as well as not having Nurkic or Winslow.

On to the next one.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).