NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at Memphis ( 7 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• nbahan

@Benf15harp said...

I’m sure Phoenix helped with that efficiency 🤔

Well, yeah. Between the Suns and the random mess of players that are the Spurs, they haven’t exactly been playing the most prolific offenses in the league the last two games.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@ushook said...

Not sure why he aint getting love tonight!!

Expensive, perceived blowout.

• Ace15

Also think Bogdan is in a really nice spot tonight. He’s been bad lately, but has a nice matchup tonight and I expect things to bounce back. Nn the season he has a TS% 56.5%, in the last 3 game he’s been at 24.2%, in a nice matchup to SG’s i expect him to start hitting some shots. He’s getting consistent minutes. I’ll have a healthy dose of a low owned Bogdan.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

If Adams is out can we expect this from WCS on the boards

• thetitanlb

Bro i always play kings players because sadly im a kings fan as well lol. I huge Bogey fan. Dude is so talented. Great price tonight for sure if he can find his game again.

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

He’s only $5.1k on FD, I figure for the 275 BTS I’ll need 30 pts from 8 guys and 35 from 1. The more I can get from Dame and Harden the less I’ll need from the other 6 players, right? Plus, it’s only a 4-game slate and many other options are also unappealing for various reasons.

That’s fair. I just don’t look at things the same way. I generally only play people under 10k that i feel have a floor of 5x on that particular night.

• superjon

@ushook said...

See my post on page 1.

Feel free to play him if you want.

• HawksFan12

@Kmasonbx said...

Grizz are in serious tank mode, Marc is always in danger of going to the bench and not returning, it happened a couple of games ago against the Bulls despite the game being competitive. He’s really risky these days.

I might be off base with this thought but I’d love to hear others opinions on this. Losing a game is only part of the equation in tanking. Losing to a team like the Bulls who are also in full tank mode is huge. Those are the games it makes sense to take Gasol out and not bring him back in to help ensure the loss. Milwaukee is currently sitting in the 8 spot fighting for the playoffs. Memphis is a 7 point dog at home with a healthy Gasol. This is a game you don’t have to tank in order to lose. They just aren’t the better team, even with Gasol. I’m way more likely to play Memphis players tonight then I would against Chicago. This obviously can apply to any team in similar situations. What are everyone’s thoughts on this?

• Benf15harp

@elving188 said...

Expensive, perceived blowout.

Power perceived is power achieved 🤷‍♂️

• gaelicgirl

@ushook said...

He’s $12.1k on FD, that’s why he’s not getting any love from me tonight.

• gaelicgirl

How do you guys get the gif to copy with the quote? I’ve tried all different ways, but can’t seem to find the right one.

• frugal

@HawksFan12 said...

I might be off base with this thought but I’d love to hear others opinions on this. Losing a game is only part of the equation in tanking. Losing to a team like the Bulls who are also in full tank mode is huge. Those are the games it makes sense to take Gasol out and not bring him back in to help ensure the loss. Milwaukee is currently sitting in the 8 spot fighting for the playoffs. Memphis is a 7 point dog at home with a healthy Gasol. This is a game you don’t have to tank in order to lose. They just aren’t the better team, even with Gasol. I’m way more likely to play Memphis players tonight then I would against Chicago. This obviously can apply to any team in similar situations. What are everyone’s thoughts on this?

I agree in full. Right now, I’m not loving Gasol, but his minutes should be fine as Memphis shouldn’t have to pull any shenanigans to lose tonight.

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

How do you guys get the gif to copy with the quote? I’ve tried all different ways, but can’t seem to find the right one.

Touch quote then touch gif 🤷‍♂️

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@HawksFan12 said...

Yeah I shared my thoughts on it on page 4 but I’m on the same train of thought. Like I was thinking, those young guys aren’t trying to lose games, they’re playing to the best of their abilities due to the fact that most of them probably won’t continue seeing those opportunities when their team mates are healthy. They’ll lose just because MIL is a superior talent not because those kids are trying to lose the game purposely. They’re shooting is way off, taking a lot of ill advised shots, playing no defense from what I’ve seen recently.

• RandysCrow

Can’t believe that the fate of how well I do tonight and if I cross the line in the BTS I am putting in the hands of Kyle Anderson!

At least I know I can’t get Manu’d tonight!

• Benf15harp

@Benf15harp said...

If you’re using a laptop I have no idea
    Haven’t used one since 2010

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

Aha! Thank you for unlocking that mystery… :D

• Ravensfan929

Kelly O didn’t start the 2nd half over him. Bam picked up his 4th foul early in the 3rd and rode the bench

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Ravensfan929 said...

Kelly O didn’t start the 2nd half over him. Bam picked up his 4th foul early in the 3rd and rode the bench

Correct.

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

If you’re using a laptop I have no idea
    Haven’t used one since 2010

Yeah, laptop…I won’t have one of those stupid phones. My phone is for calling, my laptop is for computer stuff.

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

Aha! Thank you for unlocking that mystery… :D

• thetitanlb

Man i feel like this whole slate comes down to if you can pick the right guys from the spurs and kings. Woat

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

Yeah, laptop…I won’t have one of those stupid phones. My phone is for calling, my laptop is for computer stuff.

No no, gotta go iPad.

• RandysCrow

@gaelicgirl said...

He’s $12.1k on FD, that’s why he’s not getting any love from me tonight.

Only 200 more than ABC. And the Thunder is no more likely to blow out the Kings as the Bucks are to blow out Memphis..

Think I would rather take my chances with RWB.

• gaelicgirl

@RandysCrow said...

Can’t believe that the fate of how well I do tonight and if I cross the line in the BTS I am putting in the hands of Kyle Anderson!

We’ll be riding that death train together, apparently.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).