• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 12 ) at Indiana ( -12 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -13.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -9 ) at New Orleans ( 9 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( -2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ScofieldReturns

Early on I’m liking a bulls stack, should be good usage, value and matchup to go around with lavine out. Do yall think we get KAT news before lock? We didn’t last time so I faded taj who ended up being highly owned and going off

• monarch

Let me say this….Chriss lucky to be alive…lol.

Serge ain’t one to mouth off to

• superjon

@ScofieldReturns said...

Early on I’m liking a bulls stack, should be good usage, value and matchup to go around with lavine out. Do yall think we get KAT news before lock? We didn’t last time so I faded taj who ended up being highly owned and going off

Bulls stack with Rondo seems nice.

• Donnyleonard

@monarch said...

Let me say this….Chriss lucky to be alive…lol.

Serge ain’t one to mouth off to

Yep! I’ve been sending links of that to my buddies all morning LOL,

• fleishmo6

Value in both chi and Cleveland tonight

• monarch

This slate kinda sucks as far as competitive games. The Knicks and Wolves are two of the most difficult teams to figure out this time of the year and the Lakers aren’t far behind.

Gimme Sabonis who the Pacers want to get going and who is averaged 43 DK over 24 minutes vs the Knicks this season. Maybe I’ll consider running it back with Robinson who will probably block his initial shot every time then Sabonis will rebound it and put it back in….that’s like 5.25 points per play and I actually think that will happen a few times.

• RatedDAL

Back to the LMA well one more time. Nurkic against the Clips seems appetizing as well.

• monarch

Wes Matthews revenge!!!

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

Fire up the Philly bench scrubs since Cleveland won’t put up much of a fight tonight!

• monarch

Like Zubac…he has received a price cut and has some block upside vs Nurk and has a good shot of seeing decent minutes.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Wes Matthews revenge!!!

Yo Monarch. I feel compelled to write this. I know I’ve spearheaded some anti-your thoughts posts lately it seems. Whether it was about White a few days ago or Blake Griffin last night. I know there’s others. Seems like I’m always disagreeing and replying to your posts. Whether right or wrong and we could probably continue to argue either of those things, not that we will or should, I wanted to take a minute to let you know I respect your posts and your opinions. If I were to make a list of my top 10 favorite/respectable to theory and thoughts posters in this forum you would be on that list. I don’t think you think I’m purposefully coming at you or anything like that, at least I would hope not, but either way wanted to let you know that it isn’t the case.

• emnj69

AD all day vs the bucks he plays-if not I will pivot to randle or diallo as I firmly believe the bucks have no answer for them-eventually people will be forced to admit the bucks are not stopping anybody up front and it is only going to continue to get worse as lopez logs big minutes

• emnj69

even at 22 minutes AD will get 40-50 tonight

• BBWC_10

One thing I did notice on first glance is DK has jacked the prices up on most of the Centers. I mean LMA has gone up 1.2K since last game. Randle price went up and he has been terrible the last 2 games. Taj up 1.5K. I don’t see any of them reaching 6X. Embiid could go for 6X if the game was close but thats not gonna happen. Super tight pricing on that position.

• emnj69

@BBWC_10 said...

One thing I did notice on first glance is DK has jacked the prices up on most of the Centers. I mean LMA has gone up 1.2K since last game. Randle price went up and he has been terrible the last 2 games. Taj up 1.5K. I don’t see any of them reaching 6X. Embiid could go for 6X if the game was close but thats not gonna happen. Super tight pricing on that position.

I dont like the price on randle one bit but if AD sits he is a must play for me unless I go cheap with diallo

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Yo Monarch. I feel compelled to write this. I know I’ve spearheaded some anti-your thoughts posts lately it seems. Whether it was about White a few days ago or Blake Griffin last night. I know there’s others. Seems like I’m always disagreeing and replying to your posts. Whether right or wrong and we could probably continue to argue either of those things, not that we will or should, I wanted to take a minute to let you know I respect your posts and your opinions. If I were to make a list of my top 10 favorite/respectable to theory and thoughts posters in this forum you would be on that list. I don’t think you think I’m purposefully coming at you or anything like that, at least I would hope not, but either way wanted to let you know that it isn’t the case.

Likewise. All I really do on here is throw stuff against the wall and try to get off chalky plays this time of the year because it is really tough right now. I don’t take it personal at all. I’ll throw a guy out on this forum at 10am and by the time we are at lock there is a good chance I’ve come to my senses.

Tuesday is my day off work so I will try and not be too annoying with my DeMarre Carroll plays of desperation today. My B/R is starting to dwindle, I need to have a good night tonight. Hopefully we can all do well

Edit: I hope my posts are good enough at times that I can get feedback from posters like you and some of the others trying to win a GPP this time of the year.

• Pandamonious

@BBWC_10 said...

Might be the type of slate you go cheap at C or play a PF eligible player at C, which I hate doing. I see zero reason not to back to Wagner. Poeltl looks appealing. Sabonis. Or just play Nurkic.

• Pandamonious

We’re all playing Kris Dunn on DK, right? Assuming LaVine is out.

• feekdogg

Went 10x last night, plus a few tickets. Rolling with as many Nuggets wings as I can fit in.

• ScofieldReturns

@Pandamonious said...

Anyone know why he only got 22 min last game? Looks like hes trending in the wrong direction, on FD I have shaq and arcy, hoping 1 goes off and the other is my drop score

• Briancobb33

Monte Morris got 31 minutes when the Warriors blew out the Nuggets last time out. If Kat sits I have a very hard time believing this game tonight stays close. Good drop candidate at 3500$ who has legitimate upside.

• Pandamonious

@ScofieldReturns said...

Anyone know why he only got 22 min last game? Looks like hes trending in the wrong direction, on FD I have shaq and arcy, hoping 1 goes off and the other is my drop score

Game blew out and he didn’t come back in in the 4th.

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

I actually pulled out a cash win last night by .75, even with the Batum donut. Onward to a new day, and having no Blake Griffin on the slate.

• fleishmo6

Originally thought Tobias in great spot with Butler out, but now going to play AD at same price on FD with his floor basically at Tobias ceiling even at limited minutes

• Ronboogie6

@Pandamonious said...

Pair him with Markkanen?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).