• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 12 ) at Indiana ( -12 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -13.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -9 ) at New Orleans ( 9 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( -2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@NoLimits0 said...

I hope he plays. He’ll be a great pick at lower than usual owernship even with all other Wolves out because he’s coming off an injury. He really should sit out though. What do the Wolves have left to fight for?

Well, apparently KAT is at war and when you’re at war their is always something to fight for.

• Kmasonbx

@Pandamonious said...

Well, apparently KAT is at war and when you’re at war their is always something to fight for.

He needs that All-NBA 3rd team this year or next to be eligible for a super max, that’s really what he wanted to say but had to play the “I’ll die for this” angle, lol.

• feekdogg

@jcotdl said...

KAT says he’s going to play because “we’re built to fight and we’re built to go to war so that’s what I’m built to do.” I understand he is firing himself up and all but I wish athletes would just ease up on that. Besides, have you seen this guy? He is literally BUILT to play ball and not to go to war.

One of the most played athlete quotes on Twin Cities sports radio comes from Kevin Garnett prior to Game 7 vs. Sac. in 2004:

“This is it. It’s for all the marbles. I’m
    sitting in the house loading up the pump, I’m loading up the Uzis,
    I’ve got a couple of M-16s, couple of nines, couple of joints with
    some silencers on them, couple of grenades, got a missile launcher.
    I’m ready for war.”

Nothing new here.

• tmarohl

@emnj69 said...

AD all day vs the bucks he plays-if not I will pivot to randle or diallo as I firmly believe the bucks have no answer for them-eventually people will be forced to admit the bucks are not stopping anybody up front and it is only going to continue to get worse as lopez logs big minutes

You realize the Bucks defense is designed to give up two pointers in the paint, or force the ball out to the perimeter to hopefully the 4th or 5th best shooting option from three point land, don’t you?

• jcotdl

@Pandamonious said...

their is always something to fight for.

Recruiter: Sorry Karl. You’re just too tall for our tanks, our subs, and our jets. It’s just not gonna work out- but hey, have you ever thought about bball?

• stugots219

Did anyone watch that Clippers game last night? Lou Will was in full beast mode last night and unstoppable. With that being said, SG position is a shit show tonight. Who’s rolling back to Sweet Lou tonight?

• ASitar

Stacking KAT/Jokic might be the way to go. Aside from maybe Dame, those two have the highest ceilings.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@NoLimits0 said...

Oh that changes things. I honestly have no idea. Some people are saying no some are saying yes. I’m ready to put in Brunson if he’s out. I guess the people saying no were from yesterday night and things change today, so maybe I’ll discredit those posts more.

We need Frugal to help us. He’s a Mavs fan and knows more about the Mavs than anyone here.

I’m prepared to swap out Brunson anyways for Jones so no real issues.

I’m a mavs fan and I’m sure frugal probably does know more about the mavs than me but I’m just going off the spurs only being 4.5 point favorites now

• gaelicgirl

@feekdogg said...

“This is it. It’s for all the marbles. I’m
    I’m ready for war.”

Nothing new here.

Alright, then!
    LOL

• NoLimits0

@theIrrigator said...

I’m a mavs fan and I’m sure frugal probably does know more about the mavs than me but I’m just going off the spurs only being 4.5 point favorites now

Good point on that. I’m guessing Spurs were more favored yesterday?

That just means no Mavs for me if Doncic is in. All the Mavs become Timberwolves lol.

Sorry didn’t know you were also a Mavs fan. Good to know! I’m a Lakers fan not that it matters now. I’m big on Caruso being a rotation player if that’s important at all.

• Packapunch

@stugots219 said...

Did anyone watch that Clippers game last night? Lou Will was in full beast mode last night and unstoppable. With that being said, SG position is a shit show tonight. Who’s rolling back to Sweet Lou tonight?

This guy! Sweet Lou made me lots of money last night for my late night hammer. Going round II

• NoLimits0

@Packapunch said...

This guy! Sweet Lou made me lots of money last night for my late night hammer. Going round II

Shhhh. No one has even talked about him yet. I thought he was going under the radar

• mrjredoak

@NoLimits0 said...

Shhhh. No one has even talked about him yet. I thought he was going under the radar

Have to imagine he is going to be pretty popular with all the SG injuries.

• mbunner23

Has there been much Mo Wagner talk?

• JSteele

@mbunner23 said...

I would play him if Kuz is out again but I wouldn’t touch him otherwise.

• feekdogg

@mbunner23 said...

• tyetwo42

Anybody have any thoughts on Brandon Knight? Been getting mins with Delly out.

• ASitar

Anyone using Embiid? I have Simmons in one and Tobias in one but no Embiid.

• Benf15harp

LOUUUUUU exceeding 6x+ 3 games in a row?

• Donnyleonard

@NoLimits0 said...

Sorry didn’t know you were also a Mavs fan. Good to know! I’m a Lakers fan not that it matters now. I’m big on Caruso being a rotation player if that’s important at all.

Does the older Ingram get run tonight?

• feekdogg

There’s a reason that I grew up idolizing Charles Barkley (other than we’re both fat guys who play basketball:

“You ain’t tough enough to play in New York,” Barkley said when asked of the advice he would give to Durant about potentially signing with the Knicks over the offseason, via Jimmy Traina of Sports Illustrated. “I don’t think Durant or Kyrie are tough enough to play in New York. Kyrie’s a very good player. Kevin’s a great, great player. But I’m not sure they have the mental make up to play in New York. Those guys are complaining about the media asking questions. Maybe New York isn’t for them.”

• captainwacky

@tyetwo42 said...

Anybody have any thoughts on Brandon Knight? Been getting mins with Delly out.

I had a bunch of him yesterday in noticing the same thing, but they’ve been very protective of him in general. I’m not sure they’ll push him on a B2B (even with how depleted they are), and I don’t think his upside is worth the risk today.

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

They’ll prob throw McGee at Rolo
    Pf’s killing bulls
    🔥 him up

Watch out for kuz nuz LoL

• Donnyleonard

@feekdogg said...

This is it. It’s for all the marbles. I’m
    I’m ready for war.”

Do you remember Brad Miller’s comments after Garnett said that? LOL

• NoLimits0

@Donnyleonard said...

Does the older Ingram get run tonight?

I like Andre Ingram. He’s a great guy but give it a few games before playing him. He might get some run if a bunch of Lakers are out tonight but it won’t be significant until later on if like LeBron and Rondo start sitting too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).