• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 12 ) at Indiana ( -12 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -13.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -9 ) at New Orleans ( 9 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( -2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@NoLimits0 said...

Good point on that. I’m guessing Spurs were more favored yesterday?

That just means no Mavs for me if Doncic is in. All the Mavs become Timberwolves lol.

Sorry didn’t know you were also a Mavs fan. Good to know! I’m a Lakers fan not that it matters now. I’m big on Caruso being a rotation player if that’s important at all.

No biggie. They opened up at 5.5 point favorites. I’ll have some doncic but thats probably about it. Im a lebron fan so I became a laker fan when he made the move. Mainly just a fan of certain players so I will go for there team but have lived in texas my whole life so cowboys and mavs are at the top of the list

• stugots219

@feekdogg said...

There’s a reason that I grew up idolizing Charles Barkley (other than we’re both fat guys who play basketball:

“You ain’t tough enough to play in New York,” Barkley said when asked of the advice he would give to Durant about potentially signing with the Knicks over the offseason, via Jimmy Traina of Sports Illustrated. “I don’t think Durant or Kyrie are tough enough to play in New York. Kyrie’s a very good player. Kevin’s a great, great player. But I’m not sure they have the mental make up to play in New York. Those guys are complaining about the media asking questions. Maybe New York isn’t for them.”

The round mound of rebound will always be my favorite Sixer of all time.

• stugots219

@Packapunch said...

This guy! Sweet Lou made me lots of money last night for my late night hammer. Going round II

Sweet Lou cost me 100 bucks last night as the guy who finished 1st beat me. He finished 2.4 points ahead for first place. Still won 60 bucks in a little 4.00 tourney but still Sweet Lou you bastard. We miss him in Philadelphia.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@stugots219 said...

Did anyone watch that Clippers game last night? Lou Will was in full beast mode last night and unstoppable. With that being said, SG position is a shit show tonight. Who’s rolling back to Sweet Lou tonight?

I’ve been playing lou since tobias got shipped out. He has like a 40% usage rate now so you have to have some shares every slate that he is on

• stugots219

I think you can go cheap on PG position tonight on FD and pay up elsewhere. Simmons hasn’t had that 50-60 pt upside in a while. Lillard could go for a 50 burger but other than the higher priced PGs don’t seem they can hit that 50 burger

• NoLimits0

@stugots219 said...

Sweet Lou cost me 100 bucks last night as the guy who finished 1st beat me. He finished 2.4 points ahead for first place. Still won 60 bucks in a little 4.00 tourney but still Sweet Lou you bastard. We miss him in Philadelphia.

Sweet Lou helped Suprme win over 100k more than he could have last night. He won multiple GPPs thanks to him. Let’s see if he chooses him tonight or not. I’m interested in the mindset of pros and see if they “reward” played who helped them or stick to the process and treat each slate individually.

LOUUU went up $500 from yesterday.. and the slate was out already before he had the big game again. 7300 is kinda pricey for a guy that plays 23, 24, 25 mins like LOUUU. Who I always have some shares of. Does LOUUUUU play 30 32 mins tonight? I hope so. Feel he is MUST play again. If wasn’t for him I’d have had an O-FER yesterday

• noddy

@NoLimits0 said...

Sweet Lou helped Suprme win over 100k more than he could have last night. He won multiple GPPs thanks to him. Let’s see if he chooses him tonight or not. I’m interested in the mindset of pros and see if they “reward” played who helped them or stick to the process and treat each slate individually.

Let us know.

• captainwacky

It’s definitely the latter, but Lou is also a realllllly good play today, so don’t mistake one for the other.

• Kuda708

Thoughts on Elf Payton? too pricey or we liking him to snap again?

• NoLimits0

@captainwacky said...

It’s definitely the latter, but Lou is also a realllllly good play today, so don’t mistake one for the other.

Yea that’s true. Confounding variables. I gotta get rid of those.

I’m definitely choosing him. The only thing interesting is due to the Wolves situation I might be forced to start choosing like Giannis and Jokic with so much salary left, especially if KAT Wiggins Teague and Rose are all out.

• NoLimits0

@866 said...

LOUUU went up $500 from yesterday.. and the slate was out already before he had the big game again. 7300 is kinda pricey for a guy that plays 23, 24, 25 mins like LOUUU. Who I always have some shares of. Does LOUUUUU play 30 32 mins tonight? I hope so. Feel he is MUST play again. If wasn’t for him I’d have had an O-FER yesterday

I think he see 30+ mins in close games. I wouldn’t look too much in the recent 25 min games.

• captainwacky

@Kuda708 said...

Thoughts on Elf Payton? too pricey or we liking him to snap again?

I’m off entirely on FD, marginally considering on DK.

• captainwacky

@captainwacky said...

I’m off entirely on FD, marginally considering on DK.

Bucks matchup is just horrific for him. Think of Derrick White, but a way worse Derrick White.

• FunchessOfFun

@NoLimits0 said...

Sweet Lou cost me thousands last night. Had two LU’s in the top 10, one of them in 3rd in the late night slate going into the 4th quarter. I had no Lou. Ended up in 25th and 30th.

• noddy

Why can’t we play Brunson even if Luka plays?

• aus1032

Chriss out now too, zizic might literally be 100 percent owned on dk at least

• captainwacky

@noddy said...

Why would you want him vs one of the other 15 value PG’s today? He certainly is more stable, but will likely end up not being the better play than 1/2 of them.

• terlingua

Serge IbakaTORC1m ago
    Suspended (3-games)

Marquese ChrissCLEPF1m ago
    Suspended (1-game)

• monarch

@noddy said...

I think he is better if Luka plays. He wont see Derrick White. He is a pretty good play but his price is way up and many dont like paying this much for a guy like Brunson. I think he is fine.

• JDMcNugent

AD or Rondo? Help me decide please

• mbunner23

@noddy said...

I just can’t pay 5 g’s for him

• monarch

@aus1032 said...

I doubt it. There are lots of center plays and value at guard. Zizic is good but you could be missing out on a lot of points if he duds and the Nurks, Embiids, Jokers and KATs smash.

• noddy

@aus1032 said...

even going against Embiid?

• jcrebs

@stugots219 said...

The round mound of rebound will always be my favorite Sixer of all time.

The round mound of pound will always be my favorite Twin of all time.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).