• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 12 ) at Indiana ( -12 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -13.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -9 ) at New Orleans ( 9 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( -2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

@Donnyleonard said...

Do you remember Brad Miller’s comments after Garnett said that? LOL

no, but I found the KG video clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J2zudcnYkY

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

I doubt it. There are lots of center plays and value at guard. Zizic is good but you could be missing out on a lot of points if he duds and the Nurks, Embiids, Jokers and KATs smash.

Yeah, to be fair, he had a pretty good game by his standards and only went for 24 fp’s. That’s cool, but he could easily foul out in 7 minutes vs embiid.

• Ronboogie6

Not the biggest fan of his price on dk (5000) but the matchup plays well for Kenrich. It’s a long shot but he is shooting 6 3’s a game so hope he hits 3 or 4 a couple layups and few peripherals and you’re right around 35.

• captainwacky

@Ronboogie6 said...

Not the biggest fan of his price on dk (5000) but the matchup plays well for Kenrich. It’s a long shot but he is shooting 6 3’s a game so hope he hits 3 or 4 a couple layups and few peripherals and you’re right around 35.

This i’m on board with.

• noddy

who is a utility under 5k on DK that’s > Brunson?

• Tajtrivedi

Brunson/Dunn/Osman or THJ/Shaq/Lou will?

• BBWC_10

@JDMcNugent said...

AD or Rondo? Help me decide please

WOW those are two huge risk guys…. AD only playing 20min and Rondo getting usage sucked by Lebron, I’d go Porter. If I had to choose between the 2 I’d say AD, He can get 40 in 20 min.

• aus1032

@noddy said...

even going against Embiid?

centers crush against embiid fairly often, he’s a good one on one defender but schematically opposing 5s can get easy boards/putbacks/fast breaks over him.

Plus he plays like 3 minutes of the first quarter so zizic could theoretically get hot in the first. Idk if nance and tt out as well, I don’t see how he doesn’t crush value. Who’s gonna vulture C minutes, frye? Lol

• Kmasonbx

@866 said...

LOUUU went up $500 from yesterday.. and the slate was out already before he had the big game again. 7300 is kinda pricey for a guy that plays 23, 24, 25 mins like LOUUU. Who I always have some shares of. Does LOUUUUU play 30 32 mins tonight? I hope so. Feel he is MUST play again. If wasn’t for him I’d have had an O-FER yesterday

He played 23-25 minutes in blowouts. Since the Harris trade in close games he’s been routinely going over 30 minutes, they’ve just been involved in lots of blowouts recently. Dude is a PPM monster at home, with Harris off the court he’s putting up PPM in the range of MVP candidates. If this game stays close and he gets his full 4th quarter run and he could push for 32 minutes and if that happens, as crazy as it sounds he has a 35DK points floor with a 60 point ceiling. As you can tell from my tone here I absolutely love him tonight.

• BBWC_10

@noddy said...

who is a utility under 5k on DK that’s > Brunson?

Man if you had 5.1 I’d go Frank Jackson, he is playing with a purpose and one of the few Pels that goes all out right now. Problem is there is a huge hole from 5K down to 4.4K. Can you go down to Wagner, Knight somewhere and go up somewhere else?

• monarch

Jazz permanently banned that fan from the game last night. Mitchell and Gobert critical of fan and supported Russ. Nice

• Ronboogie6

@captainwacky said...

This i’m on board with.

Yeah the more I look at it I like him. Risky for sure but no one will be on him.

• Kmasonbx

As silly as it sounds I’m surprised Chriss got suspended, I mean what else is he supposed to do if a guy grabs him by the throat and tries to take his head off?

• Kmasonbx

@monarch said...

Jazz permanently banned that fan from the game last night. Mitchell and Gobert critical of fan and supported Russ. Nice

Russ went a little overboard but these fans are way out of line a lot of the time. They think because they paid for their ticket it entitles them to speak to the players any way they want, knowing damn well they wouldn’t say anything of the such if they saw them on the street.

• aus1032

@Kmasonbx said...

As silly as it sounds I’m surprised Chriss got suspended, I mean what else is he supposed to do if a guy grabs him by the throat and tries to take his head off?

thought the same, I guess he was supposed to just sit there and get choked out??? Lol

• Donnyleonard

@yisman said...

no, but I found the KG video clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J2zudcnYkY

He said something to the effect of, well in that case I guess I’ll get my hunting rifles and my bow and my 4-wheeler all while grinning and laughing at the absurdity of what KG was saying. Sort of how I grin and shake my head when I hear him on tv now days.

• rog11sm

@FunchessOfFun said...

Sweet Lou cost me thousands last night. Had two LU’s in the top 10, one of them in 3rd in the late night slate going into the 4th quarter. I had no Lou. Ended up in 25th and 30th.

In all fairness I was rooting for you and superstars last night. I finished in 189 th place with 282.75 pts. I had sweet lou/kyrie/horford and brown going. If sweet lou doesn’t have a good game they might of played the fourth quarter and a bunch of us behind you would of made up a lot of ground. In hindsight his good game might of helped you more than hurt you.

• FunchessOfFun

@rog11sm said...

In all fairness I was rooting for you and superstars last night. I finished in 189 th place with 282.75 pts. I had sweet lou/kyrie/horford and brown going. If sweet lou doesn’t have a good game they might of played the fourth quarter and a bunch of us behind you would of made up a lot of ground. In hindsight his good game might of helped you more than hurt you.

Kyrie played the fourth for about 6 minutes. It was a combo of Hayward playing 3 minutes in the second half and Sweet Lou going ape. It was still a fun sweat, but it definitely hurt more than helped. Everyone who passed me had sweet Lou with the exception of one who had rozier…who also played a lot more than normal because Lou went off so hard.

Edit: I was also shocked that they took out Green in garbage time. 10-15 fpts from him in the last 7 min of the game and I would have taken the whole thing down

• feekdogg

@monarch said...

So the fan’s response that he simply told him to ice his knees was a lie, I’m assuming? An arena employee or another fan must have given a neutral party account to what happened.

• ASitar

I’m doing a Sexton/Osman/Zizic/Simmons/Embiid stack. Seems like on shitty medium slates like these a game like this stays close and if it does this stack could pay off. I think the Cavs game stack was in the winning LU a couple of days ago and it’s not like Philly has been world beaters and now they aren’t gonna have their best defensive player. Watch that game go to OT and the one you want exposure to.

• dominicanpapi

Saw a tweet about Minnesota’s practice/shootaround. KAT was in a white jersey suggesting starter, Bates-Diop was not, suggesting reserve. Looks like Jones was also wearing white. Based on that, I’m guessing Wiggins plays and one of Teague/Rose is out.

• rog11sm

I don’t think they let horford in the game during the 4th at all . On a side note nice call with gallo though. If I went with him instead of horford I would of been there with you. good luck to you and everybody else on here tonight,

• yisman

@Donnyleonard said...

He said something to the effect of, well in that case I guess I’ll get my hunting rifles and my bow and my 4-wheeler all while grinning and laughing at the absurdity of what KG was saying. Sort of how I grin and shake my head when I hear him on tv now days.

haha. Unlike KG, Miller is legit.

“The 7-foot NBA center for the Sacramento Kings and two-time NBA All Star, wears a size 16 shoe, and likely has a bow draw length requiring custom arrows. Brad spends the NBA off-season, hunting and fishing on 900 acres he owns near Kendallville, Indiana, not far from where he attended Purdue University.”

oh, and I finally found the quote from Miller:

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2004/may/19/garnett_apologizes_for/

Nevertheless, center Brad Miller — who’s sparred with Garnett at times this series — poked a little fun.

“I’m bringing my shotgun, my bow and arrow, my four-wheel drive truck and four wheelers and run over him,” Miller said Tuesday. “It’s going to be the ultimate battle. He’s a warrior, and that’s how I like to play when I step between the lines.”

• captainwacky

@dominicanpapi said...

Saw a tweet about Minnesota’s practice/shootaround. KAT was in a white jersey suggesting starter, Bates-Diop was not, suggesting reserve. Looks like Jones was also wearing white. Based on that, I’m guessing Wiggins plays and one of Teague/Rose is out.

Man, good reporting right there.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@BBWC_10 said...

Man if you had 5.1 I’d go Frank Jackson, he is playing with a purpose and one of the few Pels that goes all out right now. Problem is there is a huge hole from 5K down to 4.4K. Can you go down to Wagner, Knight somewhere and go up somewhere else?

Man, I can not get myself to play Jackson at 5.1K against the Bucks. If it was a sweet match up I’d go for it, but against the Bucks? I don’t know.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).