• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 12 ) at Indiana ( -12 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -13.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -9 ) at New Orleans ( 9 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( -2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• rgreuli

feeling like an Andre Ingram kinda day.

• Nmj4786

@monarch said...

Let me say this….Chriss lucky to be alive…lol.

Serge ain’t one to mouth off to

Except when Serge mouthed off and got into it with James Johnson then realized he was messing with the wrong dude!

• noddy

Is Seldon in play if Lavine is out?

• superjon

@emnj69 said...

AD all day vs the bucks he plays-if not I will pivot to randle or diallo as I firmly believe the bucks have no answer for them-eventually people will be forced to admit the bucks are not stopping anybody up front and it is only going to continue to get worse as lopez logs big minutes

Give me Tobias at a discount without Butler against the Cavs.

• noddy

What about White? Can he get back on track?

• monarch

@Nmj4786 said...

Except when Serge mouthed off and got into it with James Johnson then realized he was messing with the wrong dude!

That’s true…forgot about the pecking order. Neck Tat is #1…even Pat Bev won’t talk to him.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Ronboogie6 said...

Pair him with Markkanen?

Maybe. Probably Otto.

• monarch

Off Topic but I have a solution to the RWB-Jazz problem.

On Thursday the Thunder play in Indiana and the Jazz host the Wolves. The league should suspend RWB for this game and they should not grieve it or whatever. At that point Russ should fly with Adam Silver to Utah and settle things with the family and address the Jazz crowd at half time. Problem solved for everyone….major PR/sponsor recovery and a needed rest day.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I see zero reason not to back to Wagner

Should Kuzma coming back make us jump off the Wagner wagon? Looks like his run has been due to Kuzma missing. If he stays in the starting lineup, he’s almost an all in type play, yet Kuzma will take usage. He’s just so cheap though.

Kris Dunn really want to like this guy, I really do…I just don’t. The bulls just don’t push him. Even in a competive game he might not see more than 28 to 30 min.

I’ll roll Dunn out in a couple just because the price is soooo right, especially with Lavine shelved, yet Lavine being out really hasn’t helped him much. I don’t know though, tough call.

• Pandamonious

@noddy said...

What about White? Can he get back on track?

It’s a good spot. Right now, at this moment, I think he’s too expensive. There’s other options I would prefer who are cheaper.

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

It’s a good spot. Right now, at this moment, I think he’s too expensive. There’s other options I would prefer who are cheaper.

Dunn? Sexton? Jackson?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@BBWC_10 said...

One thing I did notice on first glance is DK has jacked the prices up on most of the Centers. I mean LMA has gone up 1.2K since last game. Randle price went up and he has been terrible the last 2 games. Taj up 1.5K. I don’t see any of them reaching 6X. Embiid could go for 6X if the game was close but thats not gonna happen. Super tight pricing on that position.

On first glance it looks to me like you play nurkic, zizic, wagner and 2nd tier is AD, Lopez brothers, Powell, poeltl, sabonis

• noddy

Way too much value already. Geez!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Wes Matthews revenge!!!

You spelled Nikola Mirotic wrong

• Pandamonious

@Njsum1 said...

Should Kuzma coming back make us jump off the Wagner wagon? Looks like his run has been due to Kuzma missing. If he stays in the starting lineup, he’s almost an all in type play, yet Kuzma will take usage. He’s just so cheap though.

Kris Dunn really want to like this guy, I really do…I just don’t. The bulls just don’t push him. Even in a competive game he might not see more than 28 to 30 min.

I’ll roll Dunn out in a couple just because the price is soooo right, especially with Lavine shelved, yet Lavine being out really hasn’t helped him much. I don’t know though, tough call.

I think Wagner still gets good run. I could see them starting LBJ/Kuzma/Wagner up front.

As for Dunn, I get it. He very rarely passes 30 minutes. I think his overall recent lack of minutes look like they’re mostly created by blowouts or foul trouble. Before the Porter trade though he was cooking. Really, from 12/15-2/8 he had several 30-40 DK point games. When Porter was added his usage fell off entirely. I would think with LaVine out some of that usage would come back and the upside would return.

• Kmasonbx

Been a really rough go these last few weeks on DK, my balance is the lowest it’s been since Christmas Day. Don’t know if I need to revisit my process or is it just a bad run of variance. Things like Frank Kaminsky getting no minutes bump even with 2 big men out, Chris Paul not seeing 30 minutes, Buddy Hield having one of his worst games all season in a prime spot, having Batum in my main lineup on FD and my turbo on DK and not getting word that he was sitting until after that game locked. Going back to Sunday with Trae Young and Julius Randle being in prime spots and neither doing a thing. Going to buckle down this afternoon to try to right this ship.

• mbunner23

Early morning thoughts:

1.) Give me all the Dunn and Porter. Dunn is way too cheap with no LaVine. Otto’s usage should be up and of course against a great matchup with the defenseless Lakers.

2.) Neck tat is the baddest dude in the league. Ibaka #2.

3.) I know that the Utah fans have been known to be kind of rowdy and disrespectful, maybe even say a lot of racist remarks? However, RW routinely gets into heated arguments with fans. This isn’t his first incident and won’t be his last. As a rich man playing basketball for a living, don’t you just let it go? Ignorant fans are going to say a lot of stupid stuff, I think RW went overboard saying he was gonna f*** up that mans wife too.

Just my thoughts! Let’s make some $$

• queensfinest

do we still like payton and frank jackson in a real tough matchup vs milwaukee and inflated prices?

• superjon

@noddy said...

Dunn? Sexton? Jackson?

Brunson

• Njsum1

The Clippers definition of Tanking….(hint…the car is their opponents)

😎

• Pandamonious

@noddy said...

Dunn? Sexton? Jackson?

Dunn, yes and Arciadano if LaVine is out. Maybe Sexton, I liked him yesterday and like him again, maybe Brunson if Doncic is out. I think Brogdon has similar upside. Beverly. Brandon Knight from a point-per-dollar sense. I’d put all of them ahead of White.

• ASitar

Too many injuries up in the air to make LUs right now. Too bad KAT is playing the late game. This could be a good slate to leave a good bit of money on the table to put together a solid LU.

• Pandamonious

@queensfinest said...

do we still like payton and frank jackson in a real tough matchup vs milwaukee and inflated prices?

I don’t.

• noddy

Is it ok to play G and SG against LAC?

• Pandamonious

@noddy said...

Is it ok to play G and SG against LAC?

Yes. Although I’d be hesitant to play Dame and McCollum together. I like both, but separately.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).