• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 12 ) at Indiana ( -12 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -13.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -9 ) at New Orleans ( 9 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( -2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BerkeleyBoss

@Pandamonious said...

Naturally, a little bit, but not a lot. I’m basically 70% Porter and only 20% Markkanen. I have a few overlapped, but not many.

That’s pretty close to where I’m at on DK. Thanks.

Very uncomfortable amts of Cedi and Zizics… Jones… I must be out of my mind. Also 100% LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• dcsports21

Love me some Derrick White tonight. Huge upside with Rudy out

• Jkemdy

Is derizan a good play at Dallas? I don’t have faith

• BigRay

@m4ch1n3 said...

Noto said it was supposed to be Mirotic bobble head night tonight. got cancelled after the trade.

Seals the deal for me

DeRozan and Old-Ridge are by far the 2 most overpriced guys on the slate IMO

• ASitar

@ASitar said...

Are we still as confident in Wagner?

Me too. And Dotson, Selden, and Zizic. Tonight will be really good or really bad. 8 $15 DK LUs and I usually do 3 or 4

• monarch

@866 said...

Very uncomfortable amts of Cedi and Zizics… Jones… I must be out of my mind

Same…I do not like them but just feel forced to play them. The benefit is the rest of our team is the nutz!

• dcsports21

@866 said...

Very uncomfortable amts of Cedi and Zizics… Jones… I must be out of my mind

I don’t mind Zizic, especially when you can drop your low score. Line has moved to -16 so I’ve backed off. I moved up to Gallinari for the most part

• Supersharpie

@dcsports21 said...

Love me some Derrick White tonight. Huge upside with Rudy out

Yeah, he didn’t do jackshit last game w/o Gay though.

• realphipps

Not DFS related, but Sexton looks like a player for the Cavs. His long range shooting has been a surprise.

A big liability on defense, but his hustle and size will lead to improving there.

If Cleveland is fortunate enough to land Barrett, they’ll have a solid core of size, shooting and athleticism to compete in the East in 2 years.

• Benf15harp

@866 said...

Very uncomfortable amts of Cedi and Zizics… Jones… I must be out of my mind. Also 100% LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I gOt O O O and O. But, what dO I knOw. lOl

• Kuda708

@monarch said...

I have an uncomfortable amount of Cedi.

Same. But I feel usage and minutes have to be there.

• Jkemdy

I agree but SG is so bad on FD

• dcsports21

Gotta favor the games with solid totals and close spread:

Lakers/Bulls
    Trailblazers/Clippers
    And maybe:
    Spurs/Mavs

• RiskyBiscuits

Does everyone already know about Cedi’s production drop when Love is OUT? Im referencing Noto from the grind-down today. He has mentioned in a few prior grind downs as well. He is getting a huge minute bump, plus his usage has to bump as well, I just thought it was somewhat interesting.

• monarch

@Benf15harp said...

I gOt O O O and O. But, what dO I knOw. lOl

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Benf15harp said...

LOL! Glad to see ya around teach.

Thanks. Work has been a cluster. Four students asked me in all seriousness if they were American citizens (they had no idea), one had no clue who Hitler was, and a former student of mine passed recently. On top of that, meetings from hell.

• dcsports21

@RiskyBiscuits said...

Does everyone already know about Cedi’s production drop when Love is OUT? Im referencing Noto from the grind-down today. He has mentioned in a few prior grind downs as well. He is getting a huge minute bump, plus his usage has to bump as well, I just thought it was somewhat interesting.

I do remember Noto saying that more than once. Second night of b2b why wouldn’t they just play more Nwaba once it’s a blowout?

• jess701

866 Whatsup

• DrLost

• monarch

@RiskyBiscuits said...

Its a concern but I think his production probably goes up when he takes 30 shots in a game they lose by 40…lol

• Jonas137

@DrLost said...

Amir Johnson starting?

No

• RiskyBiscuits

@monarch said...

Its a concern but I think his production probably goes up when he takes 30 shots in a game they lose by 40…lol

Yeah, I still get the play for sure. I just thought it should be pointed out in case someone was unaware.

• DrLost

Nevermind, nope my bad

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).