• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 12 ) at Indiana ( -12 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -13.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -9 ) at New Orleans ( 9 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( -2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

Elf, KCP AD and LBJ core of course why didn’t we see this coming??

• noddy

Taj or Saric?????

• raul214

@zline34 said...

Spicy Markkanen trap night

Yep , it hurt 😞

• Mcdonacr

I’m going lilliard Nurk instead of Ty and Towns bc I think the wolves get smashed. Hoping towns doesn’t go for 70

• ASitar

Monte and Tolliver will probably be in the winning LU now

• Dolphins2016

will Beverly lock down Lillard?

• jcotdl

ugh. tough sledding tonight.

• BBWC_10

My only hope is (Lillard, Lou, Jokic and Diop going for 200pts. Made all the wrong moves tonight, Chasing Wagners points and putting Markanen in for Derozan last minute.

• zpa1989

damnit so close tonight. pope was in all of my giannis lineups, none of them with lebron. god darnit. lots of mcgee tonight, easy DVP matchup (bulls second worst in NBA over last 10), just no pope with him. so annoying to go with hart and see him flop in favor of KCP who came off the bench, only played 17 minutes last game too. just so irritating to be right and still its not enough.

• Supersharpie

@866 said...

DeRozan and Old-Ridge are by far the 2 most overpriced guys on the slate IMO

Oh really?

:-)

• RipCityRings

Anyone doing well tonight?

Best I’ve got is a 240 with Lillard left and a 225 with Nurk/Tyus. Cash lines look low, but not low enough…

• noddy

@BBWC_10 said...

My only hope is (Lillard, Lou, Jokic and Diop going for 200pts. Made all the wrong moves tonight, Chasing Wagners points and putting Markanen in for Derozan last minute.

Well Dame, Lou, and Jokic are going to get 150+ cuz that’s what I need them to so you might make it.

• Danielv22

Is LBJ and McGee really going to be in the winning lineup? I wonder about the mme schizophrenic who somehow ended up w that

• Danielv22

Walton just trolling now

• mrmogz

@RipCityRings said...

Best I’ve got is a 240 with Lillard left and a 225 with Nurk/Tyus. Cash lines look low, but not low enough…

Same, a 227 with Doncic last few mins and Nurk/Tyus to go. Those lineups SHOULD have us decently past the cash line I would imagine at least.

• zpa1989

@Danielv22 said...

Is LBJ and McGee really going to be in the winning lineup? I wonder about the mme schizophrenic who somehow ended up w that

had that stack in several, just no pope. somehow pope was in all my giannis lineups. ruined a great punt.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

Well Dame, Lou, and Jokic are going to get 150+ cuz that’s what I need them to so you might make it.

lol yeah I need Cj, Lou and Nurk to combine for 150 over here.

• Briancobb33

Learned a valuable Elf lesson tonight. Throw individual matchup out the window with him if it’s a pace up lock n load

• jcotdl

seems like multiple phantom calls on SA?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Elf, KCP AD and LBJ core of course why didn’t we see this coming??

And Brunson of course…. what a day

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

My night will depend on kat and tyus

• Njsum1

@Dolphins2016 said...

will Beverly lock down Lillard?

I really, really, really hope not 🤞

• cjs5555

RG Overall Ranking

luka 1-9 from the foul line tonight….9 turnovers….5-18 from the field, 1-7 from 3. how on earth is the game this close?

• jcotdl

@Njsum1 said...

I really, really, really hope not 🤞

70 Pop for Da JOKER I say. 50+ for LOUUU

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler