• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 12 ) at Indiana ( -12 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -13.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -9 ) at New Orleans ( 9 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( -2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• captainwacky

One thing to look into: I’ve seen that Conley’s minutes are way shorter on the road recently, though it’s a small sample. If anyone is a grizzlies fan (lol) or has some insight to it, I think it could be some sneaky info. Or it could be completely baseless, but I’d like to find out!

• SkateFiend

I’m already dreading the GS HOU game, it could break the slate.

All the relevant stars aim for statement games, and the Dubs are without Durant. It’s only natural to expect Curry, Klay, Harden and CP3 to put up points, but one of the teams could get blown out.

• NoLimits0

@SkateFiend said...

All the relevant stars aim for statement games, and the Dubs are without Durant. It’s only natural to expect Curry, Klay, Harden and CP3 to put up points, but one of the teams could get blown out.

Why would they get blown out compared to any other game? If anything that game is more likely to stay close since it’s a playoff atmosphere game and both teams will be focused. If you say Denver got blown out,Houston is a way better team vs warriors. Earlier this year the games were close.

• damionismyname

@SkateFiend said...

ppl always target this game and think its going to be a high scoring affair down to the wire when lately it usually under performs or its been a blow out and very disappointing. In saying that I still will have my share of it because 2 years ago it went off and ppl had scores in the 400’s.

• Kmasonbx

@SkateFiend said...

I’m sticking to the cheaper stars for this reason. CP3 has been terrible lately but he’s definitely a “get up for big games” kind of guy. Capela would be my 2nd favorite play from this game.

• Theguy49503

Gallo late scratch and Wiggins killed me last night!!!!!!!

• fleishmo6

Only call I got correct was AD over Tobias on FD at similar price
    Rest of Line up was bad

• jess701

Wow my gosh finally cashed in last night might be turning around!! Good morning everyone!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).