8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) — T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) — T: 233.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) — T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7.7 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) — T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 16.5 ) at Utah ( -16.5 ) — T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) — T: 216.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• fleishmo6

First look, if Embid goes, and it is based on his morning Covid test, lock him in
    He will destroy the Washington bigs

• antzilla810

If Beal is out, Westy has to be a lock.

• Brendan239

Kelly O again?

• Tweety888

Will I play Derrick White again? Can’t jump off now

• Brendan239

• emnj69

daily has been very hard for me lately-not even sure why I am doing it as betting NBA this season has been extremely easy-last night was easy money

the one team I wont touch and think is a big disappointment and was last night the pelicans with the talent they have they should be a much better team and not losing to trash teams

tonight as noted-embid is the guy-if he plays he will destroy them

• Tribefan18

I like the pelicans in a big bounceback game. Zion and Ingram are especially appealing tonight. Without question, embiid will be ridiculously owned, and for good reason. With Simmons still out, might have to play Harris too.

• Brendan239

Thybulle a good play again, KPJ chalk?, Morris, Gay, O’Neil. Too much value and more to come. At least it’s a 8:00 start.

I’ll be heavy Westy, Mitchell, LBJ/Butler, Kelly O

• axman15

Missed out on KPJ last night, figure he has to be a near lock tonight still near min price

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Would love to see someone out for Utah and unleash Mitchell or Clarkson or Jingles 🔨

• zeeshan2

Levert going to make his debut tomorrow

• dominicanpapi

Last 2 games Simmons missed, Thybulle started so I’m expecting him to start even with Embiid back. It will probably be Curry, Green, Thybulle, Harris and Simmons.

• Njsum1

BBM has oladipo listed as doubtful…anyone know if he’s listed as doubtful on the rockets injury report or if BBM is just guessing that he will sit on a back to back?

• Njsum1

@axman15 said...

Missed out on KPJ last night, figure he has to be a near lock tonight still near min price

I mean he’s not playing Sacramento, in fact Utah defensively is like the complete opposite of Sacramento.

However, for 3.2k and half the Rockets out, kinda still feels like a 🔒. I’m guessing he should be safe for some blowout run, as this game is almost certain to blowout.

• Njsum1

@Tweety888 said...

Will I play Derrick White again? Can’t jump off now

I’m going back to the well. Derozan out too

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

BBM has oladipo listed as doubtful…anyone know if he’s listed as doubtful on the rockets injury report or if BBM is just guessing that he will sit on a back to back?

It depends on Wall. Houston is only going to have about 8 guys.
    If Wall plays, Oladipo will probably sit.
    If Wall is out, Oladipo may be active to be the 8th guy but probably doesn’t play except in an emergency.

That is my take on the situation.

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

I’m going back to the well. Derozan out too

White played 27 minutes the other night. Just wasn’t productive. I’m going back to the well too.

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

Would love to see someone out for Utah and unleash Mitchell or Clarkson or Jingles 🔨

Ghostface available to make his debut for Utah tonight.

• Brendan239

Mills or Okoro?
    Sterling Brown?
    J Holday or Douggie?
    Tate, O’Neil or Morris?
    Kelly O or Dwight?

Just some punt thoughts?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

No injury report yet.

I think the expectation is Wall won’t play B2B’s and neither will Dipo. So, Dipo SHOULD be OUT tonight and Wall should play. Since the Rockets played last night I don’t believe they’re required to release any kind of injury report until 4 PM EST, but I could be wrong. That also doesn’t mean they won’t release something before then.

• Pandamonious

@Njsum1 said...

I mean he’s not playing Sacramento, in fact Utah defensively is like the complete opposite of Sacramento.

However, for 3.2k and half the Rockets out, kinda still feels like a 🔒. I’m guessing he should be safe for some blowout run, as this game is almost certain to blowout.

Yeah, on DK you can just double down on the Porter/Martin Houston special and play whomever you want.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Mills or Okoro?
    Sterling Brown?
    J Holday or Douggie?
    Tate, O’Neil or Morris?
    Kelly O or Dwight?

Just some punt thoughts?

Mills or Okoro – Answer equals neither.
    Sterling Brown – Will get minutes as Rockets are shorthanded. Doubt I get there though on FD as there is too much opportunity cost at PG by punting that position.
    Holiday or McBuckets – there are better options in those price ranges for both on FD.
    Tate too expensive for the matchup. O’Neil doesn’t have much upside. Morris – Not sure if you mean Kieff or Monte. Don’t need either of them.
    Kelly O on FD is a bad play because he is only C eligible, and you have to much opportunity cost by not playing Embiid or Joker. Dwight – Why would you play him with Embiid back on a back to back?

Are you trying to lose?

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

Are you trying to lose?

I think we have already determined that subconsciously, yes, he’s trying to lose.

• wmudude24

All the BS that’s is NBA DFS in 2021 is really starting to affect the ecosystem.

DK has had to both boost its main contest to $20 from $15 AND cut the prize pool by $50k.

4 point play today is $80k instead of $125 or $150k. Unheard of for a Friday.

Not good.

• Tweety888

@tmarohl said...

Ghostface available to make his debut for Utah tonight.

I missed ghostface

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).