8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) — T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) — T: 233.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) — T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7.7 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) — T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 16.5 ) at Utah ( -16.5 ) — T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) — T: 216.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Golfnut04240

Derrick White comes back in and immediately commits a turnover. Wow.

• captainwacky

@Kanner88 said...

He looks like coby white out there tonight, brutal, he even shoots like coby white

That’s the meanest thing you could say about someone. And if I’m going to be efficient in my insults, to address the prior post, Colin Sexton is essentially Coby White but with a dumber coach.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow…. felt really good about my lineup
    Was tempted to tinker and I resisted…

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Terrible trade for Detroit.

Why? Not even saying it’s a good trade, but Svi is an unrestricted free agent at the end of the year and really having a down year. OKC fans on twitter are pissed saying they got ripped off. I know the NBA is about shooting now, and Diallo can’t shoot and Svi can, but seems like a wash at worst for Detroit.

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

Embiid may be done for the year…SUCKS

What happened?

• BerkeleyBoss

Why do I keep fading Jokic…every time I’m like, “I should probably play some some Jokic in case he has a huge game….nah, there are better plays.”

Luckily I don’t have anywhere near 100% Embiid.

• Brendan239

Waaaaaay too much Butler/Kelly O. Up against the stifling Bulls D I guess.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Why? Not even saying it’s a good trade, but Svi is an unrestricted free agent at the end of the year and really having a down year. OKC fans on twitter are pissed saying they got ripped off. I know the NBA is about shooting now, and Diallo can’t shoot and Svi can, but seems like a wash at worst for Detroit.

They are both free agents and Svi is better than Diallo, and you gave up a pick as well.

• Kanner88

What happened to embiid ?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Wow…. felt really good about my lineup
    Was tempted to tinker and I resisted…

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

If Embiid doesn’t come back will be virtually impossible to get in cash with 20% Jokic owners getting 30-40 more points at the position

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Kanner88 said...

What happened to embiid ?

hurt his knee but he walked off

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

What happened?

• jcotdl

..no idea what to make of all this.. just glad it is Friday so i claim a partial, personal win…

Nightmare. No Ingram? NO Win. Oh wait they’re up 35. He probably doesn’t play anymore luckily.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    1m
    David Nwaba (wrist) available to play Friday.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

This is what happened

That does not look good.

Oh great.. Nwaba-Fever now. All my Lates were set with O Nwaba’s. Need some Nwaba’s now.

• Calicapo

Don’t think Embid is done for the year but he did crush all 10 of my lineups.

• Njsum1

I understand that he got hurt, yet Embiid never delivers when I go heavy on him. If I fade him it’s a 90 🍔, if I go 60% it’s a 40 🍔

He wasn’t crushing even before he got hurt. He was looking at like 30 minutes tops the way the game was going

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

If Sabonis scores 150pts I should cash

• Kanner88

@tmarohl said...

That does not look good.

Oh no …. looks like he hopefully just hyperextended it , hope it’s not an acl, sixer fans holding there breath

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

I understand that he got hurt, yet Embiid never delivers when I go heavy on him. If I fade him it’s a 90 🍔, if I go 60% it’s a 40 🍔

He wasn’t crushing even before he got hurt. He was looking at like 30 minutes tops the way the game was going

Same

Was soooo tempted to swap him all the way to lock…. but convinced myself that the spot was too juicy and tinkering almost never works

🤡

• BerkeleyBoss

Hmmm, do we swap some of the Porter shares to Nwaba?

• nerman

DFS happens. No way I was going Joker over Embiid against Washington with no Simmons.

• Kanner88

@Unico10 said...

If Sabonis scores 150pts I should cash

Now that made me laugh 😂

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).