8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) — T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) — T: 233.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) — T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7.7 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) — T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 16.5 ) at Utah ( -16.5 ) — T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) — T: 216.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Oh no! Just now reading the thread…what happened?

Hyperextended knee

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@zline34 said...

1% is criminal for Patton. I have 75% Patton 25% Joker. Unfortunately Murray is paired with Joker.

I thought $5k was a bit high

• zeeshan2

Man AD out for at least two more weeks

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

This is what happened

Ugh. That brings back bad memories…thanks, Panda!

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m with you Unico. Had about 80% Embid. Wanted to tinker, resisted. Reminded myself what happens with to many eggs in one basket, resisted again. Loved my lineups tonight, another sign I should pull all my lines😄 I hit all the land mines, Embid, Ja, Zion, Randle, Avdija, oh and threw Dozier in a couple for good measure. Should have just played 100% McLemore. Also considered adding some Okeke then remembered the 10 he gave me last time I went with him…..

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@zline34 said...

1% is criminal for Patton. I have 75% Patton 25% Joker. Unfortunately Murray is paired with Joker.

Had Patton in my first draft…. Patton, Tate, porter, Martin, Kieff, Sabonis, Embiid, Clarkson….. than I stumbled over Randle and it was the end of my dfs day

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

Randle is getting the minutes it’s just he has 7 fantasy points in 27 minutes

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@MickyD10970 said...

I’m with you Unico. Had about 80% Embid. Wanted to tinker, resisted. Reminded myself what happens with to many eggs in one basket, resisted again. Loved my lineups tonight, another sign I should pull all my lines😄 I hit all the land mines, Embid, Ja, Zion, Randle, Avdija, oh and threw Dozier in a couple for good measure. Should have just played 100% McLemore. Also considered adding some Okeke then remembered the 10 he gave me last time I went with him…..

I CANNOT allow myself to play McLemore and wake up with any self respect

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Low scoring FD night or do all my lineups just suck?

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/31054421/sources-philadelphia-76ers-center-joel-embiid-mri-hyperextending-knee

Guessing he misses a minimum of two – three weeks, which will take him out of MVP consideration.

Clearing the path for Joker

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Low scoring FD night or do all my lineups just suck?

In my case both

• BBWC_10

WOW 260 points is leading the DK main contest….. I’m at 208 with 2 still going don’t know if I can hang on.

Vucy duds now. 1st time I used in a long time.. because of blowout. They were only down 12 when he came out.. then immediately it was 20+. LeBron also gonna be a dud. Low scoring night and won’t cash anything. Only injury free line had Vucy/LBJ with all the cheap guys who are doing well – KPJ, KMJ & Okeke. Very disappointing night. Schroder looks to dud.. McConnell also. Wow. So many stinkers.

• Skee

Well I did a couple Lebron fades and I have a lot of Brogdon guy but none in the 2x Mvp slot. Only 4.5% did it.
    Contest has about 3.8k unfilled slots

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

I CANNOT allow myself to play McLemore and wake up with any self respect

I hear you. That’s why I have very little. Hindsight, right? I did say earlier this was a spot he would probably shoot 20 times. Checkers got to chuck.

• zline34

I have $2k Rockets moneyline. I”ll be doubling down at half-time with a live bet.

• Skee

Where is Sabonis

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

Randle turning the ball over in garbage time is just too much to bear…. come on man that’s where you should pay off!

• zeeshan2

@zline34 said...

I have $2k Rockets moneyline. I”ll be doubling down at half-time with a live bet.

As a rockets fan, why?

• zline34

@zeeshan2 said...

As a rockets fan, why?

Love this current roster. If Wood were here to control Gobert it would be over. Not a Rockets fan, but I can’t wait to watch these guys with Wood. My biggest wins ever in NBA are dogs down 20 at half, it’s what I do and it hits more than you would believe. I’ve bet with against Wolves up 20 at half 10-15 times and 70% win rate with them blowing the lead. Pick your spots. Question is wil. Tate come to play the 2nd half?

• zeeshan2

256.50 on Dk with 48 pmr to go. It’s only the dime contest so I am not going to gloat too much lol.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

If Sabonis scores 150pts I should cash

50 could be enough?? Please?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@zeeshan2 said...

256.50 on Dk with 48 pmr to go

On any other night a meh…. tonight you may nail it!
    Good luck!

• zeeshan2

@Unico10 said...

On any other night a meh…. tonight you may nail it!
    Good luck!

Thanks buddy!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@zline34 said...

Love this current roster. If Wood were here to control Gobert it would be over. Not a Rockets fan, but I can’t wait to watch these guys with Wood.

Sounds like you are already watching them with Wood.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).