8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) — T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) — T: 233.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) — T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7.7 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) — T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 16.5 ) at Utah ( -16.5 ) — T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) — T: 216.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zeeshan2

@Pandamonious said...

Sounds like you are already watching them with Wood.

Lol nice one

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Didn’t quote naughty 🐼

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Sabonis is 2% owned

If he doesn’t get hurt and has a decent second half it could be a decent night after all

• Calicapo

Thre most disgusting slate in memory

• Skee

I’ve got the first lineup without Brogdon MVP. But someone duped my lineup :(

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow MCW with more turnovers than any other stat. Impressive

• chronoxiong

I picked the right night to enter in the Yahoo Baller: https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/8493927/129660191

I’m guaranteed to cash. I want to cash higher though. And it looks like my FD lineups will cash too! Yes!

• zeeshan2

@chronoxiong said...

I picked the right night to enter in the Yahoo Baller: https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/8493927/129660191

I’m guaranteed to cash. I want to cash higher though. And it looks like my FD lineups will cash too! Yes!

Nice, man!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Porter needs to calm down…. nobody needs a full 4th from Mitchell, Gobert and co

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

Porter needs to calm down…. nobody needs a full 4th from Mitchell, Gobert and co

My game stack could use it.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

The few good FD lineups I have are with Mitchell so I’m down

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

It’s my only shot at a break even. Another 30 fpts from Sabonis would be great also

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Why has KPJ been in the G-League?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

NBA brainiacs knew best…. maybe they have the nerds analytics like MLB

Crazy night.. 2 nights in a row, I have two guys 10x and 15x and I won’t cash in the main slate. When did this become so hard? Unbelievable Houston is within 5 at Utah.

• zline34

@Unico10 said...

NBA brainiacs knew best…. maybe they have the nerds analytics like MLB

Those nerds don’t have an eye test. He was ready after the first game.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Because he had some charges in Cleveland. Traded him for a second rounder about a month ago to Houston. Houston sent him to the G League to learn how to play PG as he was a small forward before.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Punishment for starting a food fight.

• zline34

Solid 3 for 13 Tate. Costing them the game

• zeeshan2

Ugh I had gobert all day on DK but didn’t want to miss out on Joel smashing

• tmarohl

Need more Brogdon and Sabonis

• BerkeleyBoss

After the talk in talk in here earlier, playing Jazz in a game stack ended up being the play on FD.

The likely winning lineup has Mitchell/O’Neale/Gobert vs Porter/Martin.

• SkateFiend

Jamal Murray played 33 minutes and made one field go (1-14). And INCREDIBLY, he did not attempt a single free throw. He killed every lineup that had Porter.

Oh, but he was bested by Eric Bledsoe, who missed all four of his shots in 20 minutes of action. The dynamic duo of Lonzo and Bledsoe combined for 3 points.

NBA DFS is hideous right now. Look at the production on some of these teams, it’s terrible for DFS purposes. If you play someone like Josh Hart 10 times, you’ll lose ten times. And when you luck into a 40 point game, 15% of the field has him or you have in a high scoring slate.

If you guess wrong on one value play, you’re pretty much dead. I’m gonna have to consider a deadline on when I’ll just stop playing NBA or play a single lineup. Yikes.

• captainwacky

@BerkeleyBoss said...

After the talk in talk in here earlier, playing Jazz in a game stack ended up being the play on FD.

The likely winning lineup has Mitchell/O’Neale/Gobert vs Porter/Martin.

I was certainly wrong about it in practice, though in principle I’m still kinda on board. Allllll the chalk busted today except the rockets value. But good call by Billy, even though I think those lineups won’t quite take it down (the guy in 1st only has mitchell and rockets).

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

These are the nights that really get me…..

Finishing at 291.50…. 2 pts off cash…. with Embiid injured, Randle turning the ball over in garbage time…. Gobert getting 5-7 fpts in garbage time for whatever reason…. White playing like a drunk sailor in the 1st…. and Sabonis missing the 3 pointer at the buzzer that would have been enough to cash, nvm OT

I rather my lineup just blow up abs finish last rather than bubbling out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).