8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) — T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) — T: 233.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) — T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7.7 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) — T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 16.5 ) at Utah ( -16.5 ) — T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) — T: 216.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Skee

well, cashed em all in the single game. 2 finishes within the top 160. Nothing big though. 3x’d my entry fee instead of just a 2x. Not bad for a tourist to basketball

• BerkeleyBoss

@captainwacky said...

I was certainly wrong about it in practice, though in principle I’m still kinda on board. Allllll the chalk busted today except the rockets value. But good call by Billy, even though I think those lineups won’t quite take it down (the guy in 1st only has mitchell and rockets).

Yeah for sure. To be fair, tons of chalk busted. And you could argue that Porter and Martin go off regardless of how far behind they are or how many minutes Gobert/Mitchell play.

Wow.. worst possible ending to the game. Indy ball down 3 needed the OT.. turnover on inbounds. Could have won the Late had 5 key guys going and moved up so fast into the top 50 down the stretch. Didn’t even get the shot attempt. Wow

• captainwacky

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Yeah for sure. To be fair, tons of chalk busted. And you could argue that Porter and Martin go off regardless of how far behind they are or how many minutes Gobert/Mitchell play.

Well yeah; it was never the rockets chalk I questioned. Rudy/mitchell didn’t have slate breaking performances on a normal slate with these games, except… none of the stud plays did anything so 50 fps was enormous today. To be even more honest, I was more on board with Gobert than Mitchell, which was even more wrong. so many mores. I broke even because I had 100 percent sabonis and tons of brogdon (along with all of said rockets) and went light Embiid, but it was a really interesting slate overall.

• tmarohl

Tomorrow looks too easy, which of course means, it won’t be.

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I’m just glad to see you posting again. Missed the California insight :)

• BerkeleyBoss

@captainwacky said...

Well yeah; it was never the rockets chalk I questioned. Rudy/mitchell didn’t have slate breaking performances on a normal slate with these games, except… none of the stud plays did anything so 50 fps was enormous today. To be even more honest, I was more on board with Gobert than Mitchell, which was even more wrong. so many mores. I broke even because I had 100 percent sabonis and tons of brogdon (along with all of said rockets) and went light Embiid, but it was a really interesting slate overall.

Yeah, crazy slate. Butler was ~42% owned, crushed (only Jokic scored more) and he wasn’t in that many of the top lineups because Porter/Martin put up like 11x combined.

Me, I had a ton of LeBron, who was outscored by both Porter and Martin, so things didn’t go so well for me lol

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

I’m just glad to see you posting again. Missed the California insight :)

Cheers T!

• tmarohl

Profited slightly on FD and DK, which is all you can ask.

• tmarohl

I really am not understanding this Top Shot stuff. People making millions of dollars on youtube highlights. I must be too old to get it.

• tmarohl

Sounds like the Bucks want Victor Oladipo. Don’t know how in the hell they could pull it off with no trade assets.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Wish i would have taken my own advice

Beal
    Embiid
    Sexton🤢🤢🤢

I’m so aggressive so if one fails my night is over quickly.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

• tmarohl

We only care how Brendan performed!

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I really am not understanding this Top Shot stuff. People making millions of dollars on youtube highlights. I must be too old to get it.

Dude, I feel as boomery as you. All my poker friends were earliest in crypto, earliest to DFS, and now talking about NFTs, and this time around I’m telling all of them they seem 100000% crazy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).