8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) — T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) — T: 233.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) — T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7.7 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) — T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 16.5 ) at Utah ( -16.5 ) — T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) — T: 216.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@Tweety888 said...

I missed ghostface

Really just thought he was hanging out at home in Milwaukee until the Bucks could fit him under the salary cap with pro-rated veterans minimum, which they can’t do for about two more weeks.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, on DK you can just double down on the Porter/Martin Houston special and play whomever you want.

Not sure what’s going on in Houston, yet porter runs a little offense, so with 2 possibly 3 of Gordon/dipo/wall out, I don’t see how he doesn’t at least see 25 minutes (likely more) and good usage.

If house plays do you still think Martin gets good run no matter what?
    Actually, they’re super thin, he gotta get at least 20 right?

• Durantdagoat

C. Randle could x6 he’s only 3100k on dk and played 30mins

• Tweety888

Ghostface was always a great punt…I won a SE gpp a few years ago with him and Jamal Crawford in the lineup

• dominicanpapi

• Durantdagoat

Also Thad at 5700? I mean the guys a Guarantee 30fppg but is there better value out there for 5500-5800

• Tweety888

@Durantdagoat said...

If Ross sits again….he and Bacon are in great spots

• Wsdm61987

Where do people find the draft percentages?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Not sure what’s going on in Houston, yet porter runs a little offense, so with 2 possibly 3 of Gordon/dipo/wall out, I don’t see how he doesn’t at least see 25 minutes (likely more) and good usage.

If house plays do you still think Martin gets good run no matter what?
    Actually, they’re super thin, he gotta get at least 20 right?

Hard to say. I’d be lying if I said I knew. I would think Martin would still have a role and an expanded one in a blowout. Confidence level in him will depend on final injury news and news from other teams.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@Durantdagoat said...

If Randle only goes 6x you lose.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

Anybody else not get fully paid out from Fanduel from last night? It is so rare I win just wondering if their payouts are slow.

• Brendan239

@tmarohl said...

Mills or Okoro – Answer equals neither.
    Sterling Brown – Will get minutes as Rockets are shorthanded. Doubt I get there though on FD as there is too much opportunity cost at PG by punting that position.
    Holiday or McBuckets – there are better options in those price ranges for both on FD.
    Tate too expensive for the matchup. O’Neil doesn’t have much upside. Morris – Not sure if you mean Kieff or Monte. Don’t need either of them.
    Kelly O on FD is a bad play because he is only C eligible, and you have to much opportunity cost by not playing Embiid or Joker. Dwight – Why would you play him with Embiid back on a back to back?

Are you trying to lose?

I can hold my own, I do 3-6 FD LUs per slate. I heard Embid was more out than in. Every guy is a bad play until they’re in the winning LU. Did you have Nowell, JRich or McDaniels last night? They were in the winning $100k. I had. Nowell and JRich on a few. Trying to find leverage on “bad plays” that have 10x upside. Sorry I didn’t rattle of Awesomo’s list of faves

• marker0357

@dominicanpapi said...

Aaron Gordon is out.

source?

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

I can hold my own, I do 3-6 FD LUs per slate. I heard Embid was more out than in. Every guy is a bad play until they’re in the winning LU. Did you have Nowell, JRich or McDaniels last night? They were in the winning $100k. I had. Nowell and JRich on a few. Trying to find leverage on “bad plays” that have 10x upside. Sorry I didn’t rattle of Awesomo’s list of faves

No, but I scored 383.6 which was good enough for 38th in the Slam and 767th in the clutch shot.
    It just appears to me that you lose most of the time based on your profile results. I could be wrong.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@marker0357 said...

source?

It’s in the NBA’s official 1:30 PM EST injury report, and on Labs.

• marker0357

@Pandamonious said...

It’s in the NBA’s official 1:30 PM EST injury report, and on Labs.

gracias

• tmarohl

Terrance Ross is listed as out again on NBA Injury Report.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

Relevant 1:30 injury report news :

Garland, Darius Questionable Injury/Illness – Left Groin; Strain
    Love, Kevin Questionable Injury/Illness – Right Calf; Strain
    Prince, Taurean Out Injury/Illness – Left Shoulder; Injury

Redick, JJ Out Injury/Illness – Right Heel; Soreness

Green, JaMychal Questionable Injury/Illness – Left Shoulder; Sprain
    Hampton, R.J. Out Health and Safety Protocols
    Harris, Gary Out Injury/Illness – Left Adductor; Strain
    Millsap, Paul Questionable Injury/Illness – Left Knee; Sprain

Beal, Bradley Questionable Injury/Illness – Left Knee; Left knee soreness

Anthony, Cole Out Injury/Illness – Right Rib; Non-displaced fracture
    Ennis III, James Out Injury/Illness – Left Calf; Sore
    Fournier, Evan Out Injury/Illness – Left Groin; Strained
    Fultz, Markelle Out Injury/Illness – Left Knee; Torn ACL
    Gordon, Aaron Out Injury/Illness – Left Ankle; Injury management
    Isaac, Jonathan Out Injury/Illness – Left Knee; Injury recovery
    Mane, Karim Out G League – Two-Way
    Ross, Terrence Out Injury/Illness – Left Knee; Sore

• tmarohl

First of a back to back for Washington. Got Philly tonight and Bucks tomorrow. Have to think Beal with the Q tag is going to sit tonight.

• bdf

@wmudude24 said...

All the BS that’s is NBA DFS in 2021 is really starting to affect the ecosystem.

DK has had to both boost its main contest to $20 from $15 AND cut the prize pool by $50k.

4 point play today is $80k instead of $125 or $150k. Unheard of for a Friday.

Not good.

I don’t understand why they don’t just do a big $4 everyday like FanDuel. Total bullshit in my opinion. I’m rather play 3-5 $4 entries than 1 $15 or $20.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Terrance Ross is listed as out again on NBA Injury Report.

Makes me very interested in Randle at 3100 (DK) who played 31 decent minutes last night.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

First of a back to back for Washington. Got Philly tonight and Bucks tomorrow. Have to think Beal with the Q tag is going to sit tonight.

I already liked Avdija a little before. He has been playing better recently. I would think this opens more minutes up also.

• Durantdagoat

Thybulles a better play then?

• Durantdagoat

@Pandamonious said...

If Randle only goes 6x you lose.

I think you can get away with playing Randle thybulle and porter tons of upside with minutes and very cheap

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@Durantdagoat said...

I think you can get away with playing Randle thybulle and porter tons of upside with minutes and very cheap

I’m just saying, there’s going to be a lot of cheap viable plays tonight. Picking one that gets you 18-24 probably isn’t going to get you much of anywhere. Not saying he’s a bad play. Porter is on a whole other level then the other 2. Porter is like a 5K-5.5K player in a 7-8K position. Randle is a 3K player in a 5K spot, Thybulle is like a 4K player in a 5-6K spot.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).