8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) — T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) — T: 233.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) — T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7.7 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) — T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 16.5 ) at Utah ( -16.5 ) — T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) — T: 216.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• feekdogg

Sterling Brown at 3600 on FD. Only good if Wall or Dipo sits, or fine either way?

• Wsdm61987

So is the SA ORL matchup just a straight avoid at all costs?

• Durantdagoat

@Pandamonious said...

I’m just saying, there’s going to be a lot of cheap viable plays tonight. Picking one that gets you 18-24 probably isn’t going to get you much of anywhere. Not saying he’s a bad play. Porter is on a whole other level then the other 2. Porter is like a 5K-5.5K player in a 7-8K position. Randle is a 3K player in a 5K spot, Thybulle is like a 4K player in a 5-6K spot.

I play in a single entry cash league with 4 other guys if I hit anything over 300-340 I win lmao.
    I’m just wondering if it’s a bad idea to go with the three of them and if it is which one should I stay away from

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Durantdagoat said...

I play in a single entry cash league with 4 other guys if I hit anything over 300-340 I win lmao.
    I’m just wondering if it’s a bad idea to go with the three of them and if it is which one should I stay away from

I see. Yeah, maybe I still have a bit of built in bias against Randle…

Everyone remember Randle chalk day from when he was with the Wizards?

From that angle he makes more sense, because yeah the minutes will be there and the match up is winnable. I’d just keep an eye on news flowing in later. Martin Jr MIGHT be better than Randle.

Like K Porter Jr and Martin Jr. W LeBronzi and others. Westy, Gobert!

• zeeshan2

oops

• Durantdagoat

Idk I think montrell is in a good spot with all the injuries

• Durantdagoat

I shouldn’t be doing my lineup cause everything changes at 6pm lol but I’m thinking either bacon and turner or Harrell and Winslow or even mcw and bacon

• Pandamonious

@zeeshan2 said...

oops

unacceptable.

• dominicanpapi

Wall, House, Oladipo out, in addition to Tucker, Kurucs and Gordon. Does Houston even have enough bodies?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow…Houston stacks ftw!!!!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Rockets players available Friday:

Kevin Porter Jr.
    Ben McLemore
    Sterling Brown
    Jae’Sean Tate
    Justin Patton
    Mason Jones
    Kenyon Martin Jr.
    Anthony Lamb
    David Nwaba*

*Nwaba is listed questionable

• captainwacky

@dominicanpapi said...

Wall, House, Oladipo out, in addition to Tucker, Kurucs and Gordon. Does Houston even have enough bodies?

They signed Mason Jones and it seems like Dave will be ‘active’ but probably not play is my guess.

• pimpfist1

Didn’t Nwaba have surgery like a week ago?

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Confidence level in him will depend on final injury news and news from other teams

👍

• dominicanpapi

If I’m looking at this right, its crazy that Houston still has a higher team total than Orlando. It’s only a point, and not sure if its updated to reflect the news, but that’s odd. I’m just not a fan of Houston against Utah, I don’t see how this team scores more than 100 points.

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

I don’t see how this team scores more than 100 points.

They’ll probably be playing the Utah bench for the entire 4th quarter, but yeah 100 points isn’t a lock

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

If I’m looking at this right, its crazy that Houston still has a higher team total than Orlando. It’s only a point, and not sure if its updated to reflect the news, but that’s odd. I’m just not a fan of Houston against Utah, I don’t see how this team scores more than 100 points.

People tend to think that Utah plays slow. May have been true in the past, but they are running and gunning this year. Utah probably scores 125 in this one and drags Houston over the 100 point line.

• fleishmo6

Geez, I already had KPj and Tate in my lineup
    Thinking about adding Sterling brown
    NBA is such a shit show

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    5m
    Eric Gordon (groin) expected to miss 4-6 weeks.

• captainwacky

EG out for 4-6 weeks with ‘I don’t want to be here’.

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

EG out for 4-6 weeks with ‘I don’t want to be here’.

I’m curious to know how he injured his groin conveying that thought.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Rockets players available Friday:

Kevin Porter Jr.
    Ben McLemore
    Sterling Brown
    Jae’Sean Tate
    Justin Patton
    Mason Jones
    Kenyon Martin Jr.
    Anthony Lamb
    David Nwaba*

*Nwaba is listed questionable

While everyone looks at Porter Jr. and Martin Jr. this feels like a spot where McLemore gets about 20 shots up. If he is on could be good. Dirt cheep also.

• Durantdagoat

Harrel , Myles Turner or MCW ?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I’m curious to know how he injured his groin conveying that thought.

We’re not all built for speed, my friend.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).