8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) — T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) — T: 233.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) — T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7.7 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) — T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 16.5 ) at Utah ( -16.5 ) — T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) — T: 216.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

We’re not all built for speed, my friend.

So, when he told the Rockets to ‘screw off’ he did so literally…

• billythekidcowboysheat

All the rockets!!!🤣

Well at least were not thin on value.

KPJ KMJ SZN👿

⏰⏰⏰

• frugal

Yeah…Rockets value FTW. Just mix and match with a couple game stacks feels like the path here.

• chronoxiong

Oh great, the G League Rockets are on the slate. And they are up against the best team in the West in the Jazz tonight. Should be a blowout. They shouldn’t beat the Jazz by 30 points like how the TWolves beat the Pelicans by 30 points last night right? Right?

• zline34

@chronoxiong said...

Oh great, the G League Rockets are on the slate. And they are up against the best team in the West in the Jazz tonight. Should be a blowout. They shouldn’t beat the Jazz by 30 points like how the TWolves beat the Pelicans by 30 points last night right? Right?

This would be a great slate without that game.

• frugal

@chronoxiong said...

7-8 man rotation. Unless the Jazz hold them to less than 70 points, most these cheaper guys will kill value. Only guys I’m considering fading are Paxton and Lamb.

• axman15

If my math is correct, the Magic will only have three guys active tonight who play a guard position

…and 5 guys who are center eligible on DK

• Tweety888

Embiid & Vuc on DK

• tmarohl

@Tweety888 said...

Embiid & Vuc on DK

You can play Embiid and Jokic with Lebron if you get creative.

• captainwacky

Who on the lakers has a prayer of stopping Sabonis?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Don’t act like Kuzma isn’t ready.

• hobbes2d

@captainwacky said...

What do you think? lol

• Tweety888

Choose the right studs: Embiid, Jokic, Westy, LBJ, Butler, Vuc…choose 3

• dominicanpapi

I’m sure the Rockets value will pop on optimizers but let’s peel the onion a bit on FD:

PG – Sterling Brown. If you’re playing him, you’re not playing MCW who has a better matchup than Brown IMO.

SG – McLemore. ‘Nuff said

SF – Kevin Porter Jr and KJ Martin are both SF eligible. I think playing both is ballsy. Porter is 4900 though, and Martin is 3500. Would you rather play him than Thybulle at the same price?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Don’t act like Kuzma isn’t ready.

“Kuz, convince Sabonis to get a terrible hair style and throw out all his basketball knowledge.”

Actually, yeah, I guess you’re right.

• Durantdagoat

I’m playing all rockets with vuc LBJ and Embiid

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Thybulle shot 100% and had 5 steals. And now Embiid is back. Seems like a pretty easy fade to me. Not to mention he is Thybulle

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Only guys I’m considering fading are Paxton and Lamb.

Yeah Ken Paxton a fade for me also

• chronoxiong

@frugal said...

7-8 man rotation. Unless the Jazz hold them to less than 70 points, most these cheaper guys will kill value. Only guys I’m considering fading are Paxton and Lamb.

True point. Forget Patton after last night’s debacle. I had him on Yahoo for the Yahoo Cup.

Mason Jones isn’t even available to pick from on FD and Yahoo lol. Thats when you know you are a scrub in the league.

• Danielv22

Who is the sneaky good utah bench player who gets a lot of 4th Q run? Niang?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@Danielv22 said...

Who is the sneaky good utah bench player who gets a lot of 4th Q run? Niang?

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

True point. Forget Patton after last night’s debacle. I had him on Yahoo for the Yahoo Cup.

Mason Jones isn’t even available to pick from on FD and Yahoo lol. Thats when you know you are a scrub in the league.

Or you just signed a ten day contract today, and the player pools were established last night.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

Wow, Brogdan at 6600 and MCW at 4700 on Fanduel seem incredibly underpriced for their potential outcomes.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Jordan Clarkson

Ersan

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Off topic but I am sure everyone loves a bad beat

SOC SD…. Aston Villa scores at the last minute. Have the goal scorer and the assist and the winning Gk getting the W and the SO in the CPT spot… so just injury time and I get all the $$

Well…. in seconds this sequence happens… they deem that the goal is an own goal and I lose the goal and assist points and than Newcastle ties the game…

🙃

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).