8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) — T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at Washington ( 4.5 ) — T: 233.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) — T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7.7 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) — T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 16.5 ) at Utah ( -16.5 ) — T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) — T: 216.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

@dominicanpapi said...

MCW who has a better matchup than Brown IMO.

Wasn’t so long ago that Dejounte was looked at as an elite defender. How times have changed…

• frugal

@Tweety888 said...

Embiid & Vuc on DK

Is Embiid for sure playing tonight?

• Tweety888

@frugal said...

Is Embiid for sure playing tonight?

Probable

• Brendan239

Can you go Porter/Martin/Tate on FD?

• billythekidcowboysheat

I think you have to consider a line with 1-2 jazz in the twilight zone event that the rockets somehow keeps it close enough into the 4th.

I could see 1 of gobert, conley or 🕷 go nuclear if that happened.

• Durantdagoat

@tmarohl said...

Ersan

What’s his projections

• captainwacky

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I think you have to consider a line with 1-2 jazz in the twilight zone event that the rockets somehow keeps it close enough into the 4th.

I could see 1 of gobert, conley or 🕷 go nuclear if that happened.

I mean… your line of thought is OK, but only if these guys are at great prices and overlooked in what could be serious ceiling spots.

They’ll be overlooked, but if Houston is keeping it close, then I would imagine it’s because Utah is struggling, and not because this game turns into a 140-130 shootout.

But I do like the premise, just kinda trying to walk through who you would target and why and it seems like full game stack is the only real advantage without just guessing.

• tmarohl

@Durantdagoat said...

What’s his projections

I have no idea. I just know he signed with them during the all star break, and seems like the kind of game where he could get some run at the expense of a guys like Niang. Probably too thin of a play in the context of tonight’s slate.

• Brendan239

Westy/Butler/Sabonis/Embid on FD

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Yes, you can play up to 4 players from the same team

• jdtrey

@theIrrigator said...

Yes, you can play up to 4 players from the same team

Lmao comment of the year so far

• tmarohl

@jdtrey said...

Agreed

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@jdtrey said...

Lol

• billythekidcowboysheat

@captainwacky said...

I mean… your line of thought is OK, but only if these guys are at great prices and overlooked in what could be serious ceiling spots.

They’ll be overlooked, but if Houston is keeping it close, then I would imagine it’s because Utah is struggling, and not because this game turns into a 140-130 shootout.

But I do like the premise, just kinda trying to walk through who you would target and why and it seems like full game stack is the only real advantage without just guessing.

My line of thinking is if hou scores over 100 of course.

If it’s close but the final score ends up being 80-70, that of course wont work.

But lets just say hou gets to 100, and utah puts up 120 and all the starters get a 4th rotation, i would think someone got there.

Rudy could go off, ppl are gonna play embiid, joker and vuc at center.

Conley- I’d be less on but he has 50 pt upside.

And 🕷 could legit go nuclear if hou could make it a game.

I’m not saying I’m even gonna do it, but I’m considering it. Most likely play rudy as a contrarian center.

• captainwacky

My line of thinking is if hou scores over 100 of course.

If it’s close but the final score ends up being 80-70, that of course wont work.

But lets just say hou gets to 100, and utah puts up 120 and all the starters get a 4th rotation, i would think someone got there.

Rudy could go off, ppl are gonna play embiid, joker and vuc at center.

Conley- I’d be less on but he has 50 pt upside.

And 🕷 could legit go nuclear if hou could make it a game.

I’m not saying I’m even gonna do it, but I’m considering it. Most likely play rudy as a contrarian center.

I guess I just don’t see why one of those guys would have to have a blowup game even it stays close at a normal projection? They aren’t priced like they’re only going to play 28 minutes or something. Not trying to dismiss your idea at all, I just don’t necessarily see the angle.

• zline34

@Brendan239 said...

You can and most people will. The thing about this stack is the DFS Gods will not let it win. You will not take down a large GPP tonight with a full HOU stack. You can min cash though.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

Is Randle (ORL) too thin of a play?

• mbunner23

Too much value.

• jdtrey

@zline34 said...

You can and most people will. The thing about this stack is the DFS Gods will not let it win. You will not take down a large GPP tonight with a full HOU stack. You can min cash though.

Guy in 2nd on FD last night had a 3 man DAL stack .. good enough for 25k

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@zline34 said...

Sometimes that’s true and sometimes it isn’t
    There are some differentiators in different price ranges

• billythekidcowboysheat

Would love that nwaba news before 8.

• Durantdagoat

Harrell over Tate ?

• frugal

Man…If Embiid is out I’m going to be struggling to swap a few lineups…

• tmarohl

Would love that nwaba news before 8.

He was just updated to zero fantasy points in lineupHQ, although there has been no official word.
    As of last week he was supposed to be out up to 6 weeks. He won’t be playing in my opinion. Just a body so they have 8.

• Durantdagoat

He hasn’t disappointed when he’s played 30 mins or more and he’s going to get over 33 mins tonight with everyone out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).