• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208
    6:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 197
    6:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) —- T: 207
    9:30 PM EST : New York ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• cedric19

This is disgusting

• lk2000

Giannis may be the one player who makes me hit the self-exclude button. Keep getting stuck on the bad end of his outbursts and duds.

• tarheelsrule44

@lk2000 said...

Giannis may be the one player who makes me hit the self-exclude button. Keep getting stuck on the bad end of his outbursts and duds.

His duds are still 30+ points. He’s a 21 year old guy and the best player on his team. He’s damn near a must play every game.

• marino4ever

omg… If this game goes into OT, I’m going to be pissed.

• jamesfishing

Kobe 3 to tie it up?? please?

• tarheelsrule44

@jamesfishing said...

Kobe 3 to tie it up?? please?

Not a chance with .2 seconds. Would have to be a tip.

• nta87

Ughhhhh tenth place

• tarheelsrule44

Well, $7 entered, $8 won. What should I spend my $1 winnings on?

• nta87

Who woulda thought Calderon keeps me out of the top five at least

• RatedDAL

GTFO Byron Scott. At least the future of the franchise got their close game reps in though. How good is LA gonna be when Kobe and Lou Will hit their primes 5 years ago?

• nta87

Huh lol

• nta87

^^^^^

• Mister225

that’s crazy! no Clarkson or Russell the whole quarter!

• Brando1630

Add byron scott to the list with skiles and a few choice others

• dakimbell

@Brando1630 said...

Add byron scott to the list with skiles and a few choice others

Byron Scott is Scott Skiles’ daddy in this regard.. He is the godfather of stupidity..

• northdallasforty

Dang, luck from last night didn’t strike twice, but it was good enough. Finished 113/43352 in the late night $75K Shot on FD. My man Derrick Williams had 21.9 at halftime and finished up with only about 5 more points. I had a nice shot at first….got sunk by em….

• pn3

6 entered 58 won
    finally a decent score gain

• txdave41

Thank you so much Monta , Paul George and Brook Lopez for allowing me to enjoy another great day of winning nothing! So sick of losing every damn night.

• SkateFiend

Order is being restored, 280 points are now good enough to reach cash line.

• KRD227

Had two lineups spread throughout several tourneys…334 and 336 for 5x..only difference in the lus were Bayless/Calderon..was hoping for OT as I had Melo/Lopez/Calderon but damn Calderon of all people hit the game winner

• northdallasforty

I have GOT TO START playing Robin Lopez more!!! Also had Brook Lopez in that lineup. Damn the luck. $10K woulda been nice.

Won a GPP once and it was sweet. Trying to knock down another before Texas bans our games. Finished 14th last night. Playing lots of lineups tho…

On to tomorrow. Congrats to those that won something and to those that lost, kill it tomorrow…

• richmo10

Nice, third night on DK and came second in the dollar single entry, and turned a total of $1.50 into $101. Not so much luck on FD, but it happens. Hope everyone had decent nights at least with the cash line back to normalcy for once.

Any idea what 336 would have cashed in the bigger DK contests?

• Jaseboyhyde

@northdallasforty said...

I have GOT TO START playing Robin Lopez more!!! Also had Brook Lopez in that lineup. Damn the luck. $10K woulda been nice.

Won a GPP once and it was sweet. Trying to knock down another before Texas bans our games. Finished 14th last night. Playing lots of lineups tho…

On to tomorrow. Congrats to those that won something and to those that lost, kill it tomorrow…

Sent you a PM.

• dakimbell

@richmo10 said...

Nice, third night on DK and came second in the dollar single entry, and turned a total of $1.50 into $101. Not so much luck on FD, but it happens. Hope everyone had decent nights at least with the cash line back to normalcy for once.

Any idea what 336 would have cashed in the bigger DK contests?

336 would have won 2nd in the NBA 3 ball on DK, good for $12,500..

• tonytone1908

@dakimbell said...

Byron Scott is Scott Skiles’ daddy in this regard.. He is the godfather of stupidity..

Why? Because he kept the hot hands in the game? The guys that actually made it a close game?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.