• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208
    6:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 197
    6:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) —- T: 207
    9:30 PM EST : New York ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• dakimbell

@tonytone1908 said...

Why? Because he kept the hot hands in the game? The guys that actually made it a close game?

it was a joke.. Sorry you didn’t get it.

• makeitra1n

So….can we officially change the nickname to the Greek God now?

• walkoff9

@SkateFiend said...

Order is being restored, 280 points are now good enough to reach cash line.

All the memphis value guys get to play houston tomorrow, get ready for a 320 cash line again.

• 16suraaus

Stephenson and Weber are my only targets from Memphis tomorrow I think

• walkoff9

Bulls without rose and gasol…all the mirotic

• rebkell

@dkmonster said...

Stephenson and Weber are my only targets from Memphis tomorrow I think

Yeah and I’m worried about Weber since they signed McCallum, he actually was better DK wise. Memphis hasn’t really been very receptive to 10 days in the past, there was no choice the first game.

• northdallasforty

@walkoff9 said...

Amen to that!!

• northdallasforty

@makeitra1n said...

So….can we officially change the nickname to the Greek God now?

King GIANTis!

• makeitra1n

@northdallasforty said...

King GIANTis!

This dude stops dribbling from the college 3 and makes it all the way to the basket.get him in the dunk contest!man ever since he’s been point giannis he’s been straight mauling the nba

• chronoxiong

I had the privilege of playing Mudiay on Saturday night only to watch him suck, get benched in the 4th and kill me with 11 fdp. Tonight, I had the honor of playing Deangelo Russell only to watch him suck, get benched in the 4th quarter and kill me with 10.4 fdp. Bullshit. Everyone who won punted PGs and I didn’t. Oh yeah, I also faded Middleton, King Giannis, and Favors. What does this all mean? It means I donated money tonight.

• xpac21

@makeitra1n said...

This dude stops dribbling from the college 3 and makes it all the way to the basket.get him in the dunk contest!man ever since he’s been point giannis he’s been straight mauling the nba

he was in it last year and brought nothing

• dakimbell

@makeitra1n said...

No doubt, dude is insanely talented.. He has the ceiling to be one of top 3 players in the world in a few years. Milwaukee is fantasy gold, they are the perfect NBA stack. The way they olay it seems you get alot of cheap assists, because they share the ball and have great shooters and explosive and athletic finishers.. Plus, for ABC and Middleton it is nothing to get 5-6 steals a game..

• TommyWantWingy33

Didn’t follow anything much tonight. Looks like no ABC no cash? Faded him not because I thought he wouldn’t play well but because of that price tag. Thought Melo and Hayward would match the production for much cheaper.

• KRD227

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

Didn’t follow anything much tonight. Looks like no ABC no cash? Faded him not because I thought he wouldn’t play well but because of that price tag. Thought Melo and Hayward would match the production for much cheaper.

You could cash but the huge cashes had him…a lot of people went 5-6x with Melo/Hayward if you had the right supporting cast

• kobe23

I gave up on tonight because I didn’t have ABC and a zero from zinger, but just checked my scores and won almost half of my h2hs. I even beat one guy who had ABC and NO zinger. Most of my losses were very very close, like 2-5 fps. Even though my night turned out OK im actually somewhat more pissed about the zinger late scratch as I wouldve had 100% win rate otherwise and especially with the Love scratch still stinging from a few days ago.

Lesson learned from this:

Late scratches need to be factored into projections. For eg. I was thinking of playing a Thad Young combo but projected the Zinger combo to be slightly higher. Is the few extra points worth the risk of a late scratch?

• TommyWantWingy33

@KRD227 said...

You could cash but the huge cashes had him…a lot of people went 5-6x with Melo/Hayward if you had the right supporting cast

My supporting cast was meh sunk with hood didn’t look at the final stats but guessing by comments Russell sunk me as well.

• Gokou

@walkoff9 said...

Don’t you meant all the Jimmy Butler? He should be back for this game. Dunno if he’ll be minute restricted

• CJtheGrump

Quite pleased with my lineups last night. Both cashed in a quarter arcade with one pulling in 24x my entry. Had I had a bigger bankroll and entered my usual contests it would have been a nice day. Still, I’m glad I don’t completely suck as the last couple weeks may have indicated.

My top lineup had ABC, Boogie, and Favors (~190 pts). Bojan had a nice night and so did Mack.

• caskins82

Highest finish in the dribbler…421/22988…good for $4.52…starting to gain a little confidence…of course, I only play like $1-2 a night…

• Gokou

@caskins82 said...

Highest finish in the dribbler…421/22988…good for $4.52…starting to gain a little confidence…of course, I only play like $1-2 a night…

Nothing wrong with that when trying to build a bigger bankroll. Discipline is key

• lloydjv1

@txdave41 said...

Thank you so much Monta , Paul George and Brook Lopez for allowing me to enjoy another great day of winning nothing! So sick of losing every damn night.

Another tough night for me too.

• champagneravens

889/115k+ place. I can say it was a pretty good night eventhough Markel Brown if switched for Korver could of helped me take it down alot farther with those 20 compared to the 6 i think from Brown. I hit 20 dollars which was still pretty good co sidering im trying to build bankroll. And yesterday I went up around $30 which is a good day for me. Lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.