• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208
    6:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 197
    6:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) —- T: 207
    9:30 PM EST : New York ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• kdriskell311

If only Bayless wasn’t a horrible basketball player. He is in such a great spot/ price.

• GGee87

So when could we logically expect to hear something about Cousins?? Is he in the dog house now or did they kiss and make up?

• DC2380

How do you find guys that will hit value and be low owned?

• WAREgl

@Sixersfan said...

Join a tournament that starts at 6PM. Enter lineup…

lol

• TheRealJosh5

I hate when teams play in LA, and ATL on Sunday’s. smh but you know I gotta play.

• nta87

@superbuckwild said...

What is Phil Jackson’s price on FD? Lol this narrative talk is ridiculous! When the clips play the Bucks next if Griffin is back he will have a monster game because he once hosted Sesame Street and sang the ABC song and he will be facing Alphabet and will want to play extra hard because of the Alphabet Narrative. Also, Griffin was at a Greek restaurant in Toronto when he broke his hand, and Alphabet is Greek, so that is a double narrative! Expect 80 FD points from Griffin when he eventually faces the Bucks again because narratives don’t lie.

Wtf lol

• TheRealJosh5

@kdriskell311 said...

If only Bayless wasn’t a horrible basketball player. He is in such a great spot/ price.

I was just about to say the same thing about Gordon Hayward.

• nta87

@TheRealJosh5 said...

I hate when teams play in LA, and ATL on Sunday’s. smh but you know I gotta play.

What about games in Portland and Miami? Assuming those don’t fit your schedule either.

• TheRealJosh5

@nta87 said...

What about games in Portland and Miami? Assuming those don’t fit your schedule either.

Miami and NY also, Portland is fine.

• onepinrodney

I’m hoping Vujacic starts vs the Lakers.

• IronMonkey415

The machine vs Kobe, a match for the ages.
    They were BFF before Gasol arrived and took his place.

• clrockny24

deciding between tristan thompson, bazemore, and miles turner at my F spot

• nta87

None lol drop someone down pay up for at least Randie or thad

• nta87

^^^^^

• vet0307

Was 315 good in FD last night? Didnt get to play but had my LU.

• BooduhKing

Huertas in a good spot.

• finn4

@vet0307 said...

I think some of the big gpp winning scores were around 308-312…… lol jk 315 was a great score though, min cash in gpps were around 285.

• tonyfaurot

i have been playing at yahoo daily fantasy , I want to come over to draftkings or fantasy dual , what site would be best for me.

• DC2380

i saw gpp sxores as high as 360 last night

• Bellest

@vet0307 said...

263 was the cash line in $5 50/50s. 315 would have won $10 in the $2 shot.
    You can always find the previous nights tourney links pinned in the main forum

• traviswhite

got a weird one. Rob Lopez/”(player-popup)Brook Lopez”:/players/brook-lopez-1498 or Brook Lopez young or Rob Lopez/CarmAnthony

• vet0307

Thanks guys. I think i may switch to FD lol seem to do better

• snascimento

@finn4 said...

min cash in gpps were around 285.

not mine — scored 293, 307, didn’t cash.

• digglahhh

@nta87 said...

I think he’s referencing the fact that ATL and LA are notorious NBA party cities for teams stopping through, so you don’t know who might be in for an “off game” the next day.

…I’d throw NY in there too. As a life long NYCer, those famous 1PM weekend starts at the Garden produce a lot of ugly basketball (especially in the first half), and some of it absolutely has to do with extracurricular activities from the prior evening. …This is something the Knicks used to be able to take advantage of, you know, when they had talent and stuff.

• Mrm2010

@walkoff9 said...

Any slate without james harden is a good slate.

First let me say I am not a Houston homer but play Hareen a lot. He plays a bunch of minutes each game and runs the offense. Harden has had like 2 games in the last like 4-5 weeks where he scored in the 30’s, otherwise he has scored over 50 fpts in every game. Without looking at his game log today, I believe I am pretty accurate. He has been one of the most consistant players in the NBA so your statement is not very accurate. Just my opinion, but if you can get over 5Xs from a guy this is 10-11k, you’re doing OK with that pic, again just my opinion.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.