• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208
    6:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 197
    6:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) —- T: 207
    9:30 PM EST : New York ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Mrm2010

@onepinrodney said...

I’m hoping Vujacic starts vs the Lakers.

?

• pabloplyr

With Lou and Kobe back huertas is not the backup and loses mins and usage with the second unit.

• Whacko

Not really confident in this Slate.

The B2B for the Bucks just throws me off.
    Not wanting to trust this game at all.

• TeHDruiD

@Whacko said...

Not really confident in this Slate.

The B2B for the Bucks just throws me off.
    Not wanting to trust this game at all.

The Bucks are a young team, I’m not worried about the B2B

Giannis: 21
    Middleton: 24
    Parker: 20
    Monroe: 25
    Bayless: 27

That and they’re only 6 games out of the #8 spot, they need every win they can get from here on out

• Bellest

@Mrm2010 said...

?

SG – Sasha Vujacic

• walkoff9

UPDATE: Hill has been ruled questionable for Sunday’s tilt with the Hawks due to soreness in his right toe.

His right toe? lol

• crazylox2001

Gpp pg Parker and Kobe or Hayward ellis millsap

• Brando1630

Anybody else like PG a ton over melo at the same price…melo kinda just going about his business scoring 20 pts and not much else and the “showdown” with kobe is media BS

• TeHDruiD

@crazylox2001 said...

Gpp pg Parker and Kobe or Hayward ellis millsap

Hayward, Ellis, Millsap

• TeHDruiD

I agree Brando, I’m not too big on Melo tonight. If I’m going with a Knick it’s going to be Porzingis and maybe Lopez

• clrockny24

kobe or jr smith?

• Cityworkout

Jeff Green in cash on early slate? I know there is risk but he has been playing better. Early is tough with Lebron and CP3. CP3 is by far the top PG on early.

• MickFucci

It’s not ridiculous. We all look for ways to get an edge yp make the perfect lu. Pro’s play tons of games and it’s human nature to get up for some more tha others. Bobble head and bday are another two other than revenge vs former team or coach or gm. Hometown and family at the game is another. If every game went right by the stats it be easy…right? I don’t get on the forums much. Messes me up. I do okay. I’m up over the last three years since I stsrted. I play gpps only and once I switched I’ve done much better. I haven’t looked too much at late only. Working on my early only now.

• TeHDruiD

I’d rather go Hayward or Gay if you can afford them. I’d only use Jeff Green in GPP’s, too inconsistent for cash imo

• digglahhh

@Mrm2010 said...

First let me say I am not a Houston homer but play Hareen a lot. He plays a bunch of minutes each game and runs the offense. Harden has had like 2 games in the last like 4-5 weeks where he scored in the 30’s, otherwise he has scored over 50 fpts in every game. Without looking at his game log today, I believe I am pretty accurate. He has been one of the most consistant players in the NBA so your statement is not very accurate. Just my opinion, but if you can get over 5Xs from a guy this is 10-11k, you’re doing OK with that pic, again just my opinion.

I agree with what you’re saying, but that’s also a reason why I’m sort of relieved when he isn’t on the slate. I tend to fade a lot of the superstars, but because of his consistency, usage, and position, I find Harden to probably be the toughest star to fade. So, when he’s not on the slate, it’s a tough decision/sweat that I don’t have to make.

• gillio

Hayward against kings all day long

• 16suraaus

@gillio said...

Hayward against kings all day long

Hayward a bum. But yeah im playing that too cant pass it up

• Moxieland

Yeah. Philly is known for its cleanliness, and world class cuisine.

• vet0307

Porzingis and clarkson

• rebkell

@Sports312 said...

Jeff Green in cash on early slate? I know there is risk but he has been playing better. Early is tough with Lebron and CP3. CP3 is by far the top PG on early.

Green played 45 minutes last game, and he was lighting it up in the 1st half, as long as Green gets minutes he will usually produce. He seems to be a lot like he was with Memphis, he has stretches where he completely disappears, but if he stays on the floor he will put up decent numbers.

• GGee87

@rebkell said...

Green played 45 minutes last game, and he was lighting it up in the 1st half, as long as Green gets minutes he will usually produce. He seems to be a lot like he was with Memphis, he has stretches where he completely disappears, but if he stays on the floor he will put up decent numbers.

Jeff Green isnt starting todays game. He will be a 7th man type guy today. Does this hurt or help his value?

• Brando1630

This is the day the whole world fades clarkson hes 2% owned and he goes off

• GGee87

@Brando1630 said...

fingers crossed… but i doubt it. The slate is too small

• mackie64

Collison or bayless?

• Whacko

@Brando1630 said...

Yep…and the 98% that faded him was able to use Teague for 100 less on DK…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler