• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208
    6:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 197
    6:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) —- T: 207
    9:30 PM EST : New York ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• TeHDruiD

Teague is fools gold tonight

• TheRealJosh5

@digglahhh said...

I think he’s referencing the fact that ATL and LA are notorious NBA party cities for teams stopping through, so you don’t know who might be in for an “off game” the next day.

…I’d throw NY in there too. As a life long NYCer, those famous 1PM weekend starts at the Garden produce a lot of ugly basketball (especially in the first half), and some of it absolutely has to do with extracurricular activities from the prior evening. …This is something the Knicks used to be able to take advantage of, you know, when they had talent and stuff.

yup, if you go back and look at teams that visit these spots on a Sunday you’ll notice why I hate playing guys on Sunday’s in those cities.

• mabrla

I’m not playing the early slate, but Doc leaves Green in there to guard the talented wings.

He played so much last game to guard KD. He will play a ton today to guard Lebron barring foul trouble.

I’d confidently throw him out there and expect value if I was playing this slate…

He’s got KD/Lebron/Kawhi/Harden in a mini 4 game stretch. Should average 35 minutes over that time.

• TheRealJosh5

and just like that Jeff Green is starting.

• mackie64

Anybody like Kobe tonight? Have 5100 left on DK guard spot. Couple different options.

• GGee87

@mackie64 said...

Anybody like Kobe tonight? Have 5100 left on DK guard spot. Couple different options.

Hes a decent GPP option… Wouldnt trust him in cash though.

• HeroFnStatus

Would you guys go Melo/Millsap or George/-Rondo or B Lopez for GPP?

Thanks.

• rebkell

@mabrla said...

He played so much last game to guard KD.

Melo actually.

• Brando1630

@TheRealJosh5 said...

yup, if you go back and look at teams that visit these spots on a Sunday you’ll notice why I hate playing guys on Sunday’s in those cities.

So if this is the case theres only 1 game to target today lol

• IronMonkey415

Good Luck everyone.

• IronMonkey415

Watch Hill sits today and the best lineup I have is the one with Hill in it.

• bignish

JJ Redick for the win!

• mabrla

@rebkell said...

Melo actually.

My bad you’re right. KD before that. What a stretch for Green. KD/Melo/Lebron/Kawhi/Harden in a row.

• IronMonkey415

Great defender like him are usually up to the task.

• ELopez432

debating on Kobe/Cousins/Favors
    or Middleton/Thad/Carmelo

• traviswhite

First one for gpp second one for cash

• cedric19

Lebron all 0s and 1 foul in 5 minutes SMH

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Chris Paul off to a decent start.

Also, I’m trying NASCAR today, gentlemen. Wish me luck, although I don’t know how anybody watches 312 laps of this stuff.

• bignish

@Epignosis said...

Also, I’m trying NASCAR today, gentlemen. Wish me luck, although I don’t know how anybody watches 312 laps of this stuff.

Haha nice man, yeah that sounds boring to me but let me know how it goes.

I’ve got CP3, Redick and Jeff Green going in this one. I’m glad I faded everyone on the Cavs side since it looks like the scoring will be extremely spread out.

• TJRhodes

@Epignosis said...

So much can happen so quickly that its not worth looking at DFS wise until the last few laps.

• vet0307

Glad i took him then lol

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@TJRhodes said...

So much can happen so quickly that its not worth looking at DFS wise until the last few laps.

I see what you mean!

• byo34

Who is chalkier, Bayless or Mack?

• Bellest

@Epignosis said...

I see what you mean!

I don’t follow it and refuse to watch it. But, by researching track history and reading @stevietpfl articles on this site, I’ve won 3 weeks in a row lol…

• jcflowe1

DK GPP:

Bayless
    Middleton
    George
    Cousins
    Plumlee
    Huertas
    Anthony
    Calderon

Obviously a few fliers there. Thoughts?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.