• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208
    6:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 197
    6:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) —- T: 207
    9:30 PM EST : New York ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• kdriskell311

@jcflowe1 said...

Anyways…how does everybody feel about Miles Plumlee tonight….??? (hardcore diversion tactic)

Low owned option but could take some of Monroe’s minutes after last night’s game. Against the Nets, I’d give it a shot but wouldn’t go heavy on him.

Just remember…his coach is Jason Kidd.

• Bluntsmoker

Man, I hope JR picks it up in the 2nd half.

• GGee87

If George hill sits is Joe young kr Stuckey worth a look? Which 1?

• 16suraaus

Lou williams is back if I am not mistaken, same with affalo. Value gone

• alasfar1

favors or young today?

• 16suraaus

@alasfar1 said...

favors or young today?

Favors is meh for his price, I would go young

• jcflowe1

The pure contrarian aspect of everyone’s opinion gives me some level of (GPP) confidence, especially on a short slate. Trust my model. Not gonna be “that guy”, especially given my newness to the forum, but we’ll see.

• cedric19

Wow Lebron just took 4.5 steps

• cjwilliams99

Damn can’t decide between PG13 or Melo

• Tpcslj47

@cedric19 said...

Wow Lebron just took 4.5 steps

How do you take .5 steps?

• digglahhh

@Tpcslj47 said...

How do you take .5 steps?

Thats what my sponsor says…

Anyway, anybody hear anything on George hill? The only way I can fit cousins in a LU (not even sure I want to) is to play somebody like Stuckey.

• TeHDruiD

Now you see why you don’t use Jeff Green in cash games. He’s beyond inconsistent and should only be considered for GPP’s

• jcflowe1

IMO…Cousins one of the very few elite players (all things equal) on a short slate. UTA will scare enough people off for me to love him, especially coming off the suspension (i.e., league mandated rest).

• zpa1989

going to be mad if the winning lineups on the early slate on FD have luc richard in there. super annoying. thought about it but couldn’t pull the trigger on a guy with the lowest of floors and no ceiling. oh well.

• rogs

@digglahhh said...

ODAT

• IronMonkey415

Good golly, people have sponsor on this site now?

I thought we are just regular guys playing this as a hobby.

• TeHDruiD

I love watching the Cavs when they’re smashing 3’s like this

• Bellest

@digglahhh said...

Anyway, anybody hear anything on George hill? The only way I can fit cousins in a LU (not even sure I want to) is to play somebody like Stuckey.

Playing on FD? If so, Collision or even Mack, Bayless will prolly provide around the same production.

• rogs

@digglahhh said...

hear anything on George hill?

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nba/294555/George-Hill-(toe)-limping-during-warmups

• onepinrodney

What is the strategy behind playing 7 players of 8 in the early game? It an be anything other praying for OT, right? Every contest people do it, seems senseless.

• Moxieland

No word on Afflalo yet….

• digglahhh

@jcflowe1 said...

IMO…Cousins one of the very few elite players (all things equal) on a short slate. UTA will scare enough people off for me to love him, especially coming off the suspension (i.e., league mandated rest).

I’m not worried about Utah. I’m more worried about his personal volatility, the relationship w the coach, etc. Maybe he comes out on a mission and goes nuts. Maybe he pouts the whole time and doesn’t try. Maybe he picks up two techs. Maybe Karl sits him more. The situation is just such a mess (not that it hasn’t been so prior) that all kinds of crazy things are possible.

• PapaScruffy

Joe.Barry.Carroll.

CHALK

• digglahhh

@IronMonkey415 said...

Good golly, people have sponsor on this site now?

I thought we are just regular guys playing this as a hobby.

It was a joke. ….and not a financial sponsor.

• Bellest

@onepinrodney said...

What is the strategy behind playing 7 players of 8 in the early game? It an be anything other praying for OT, right? Every contest people do it, seems senseless.

Just people wanting to take screenshots of their (early) winnings most likely lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).