• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208
    6:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 197
    6:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) —- T: 207
    9:30 PM EST : New York ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• bsmithwhat

@onepinrodney said...

What is the strategy behind playing 7 players of 8 in the early game? It an be anything other praying for OT, right? Every contest people do it, seems senseless.

I think people just love seeing themselves in 1st place and winning all the money.

• champagneravens

Vujajic/M.Brown/Stuckey or Belinelli for gpp? Which one would be the one worth picking?

M.Brown has been dissapointing everytime I get him. Then again I feel like he has the biggest upside along with Belinelli. Stuckey not really sure and Vujajic well I dont know as well. So need some opinions. Just need one of the 2 of the 4. Put your best two.

• Sportsfan12

Middleton or brook lopez if only able to fit 1? (Yahoo, same price)

Love middletons consistency but Bucks have been getting destroyed by C’s

• baseballislife93

@champagneravens said...

Vujajic/M.Brown/Stuckey or Belinelli for gpp? Which one would be the one worth picking?

M.Brown has been dissapointing everytime I get him. Then again I feel like he has the biggest upside along with Belinelli. Stuckey not really sure and Vujajic well I dont know as well. So need some opinions. Just need one of the 2 of the 4. Put your best two.

Like Vujajic if Afflalo is out

• digglahhh

@Bellest said...

Playing on FD? If so, Collision or even Mack, Bayless will prolly provide around the same production.

Should have specified – DK. …But, I was hoping he wouldn’t play, so that somebody like Stuckey could become playable at 3.4K, which would allow me to play Boogie.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@IronMonkey415 said...

Good golly, people have sponsor on this site now?

I thought we are just regular guys playing this as a hobby.

Lol

It was a joke

12 step program….

• madmanjayWV

@champagneravens said...

Not sure Markel Brown is an option BOGS is back today?

• digglahhh

@onepinrodney said...

What is the strategy behind playing 7 players of 8 in the early game? It an be anything other praying for OT, right? Every contest people do it, seems senseless.

On FD, it might be to protect against the late scratch.

I can see the logic of stacking games predicted to be close, especially on small slates, because if you get OT, you get a really valuable bump.

• Bellest

@digglahhh said...

Should have specified – DK. …But, I was hoping he wouldn’t play, so that somebody like Stuckey could become playable at 3.4K, which would allow me to play Boogie.

Gotcha. I did see on twitter a few minutes ago that he was limping during warmups, so you you’ve got that…

Edit: fantasy labs says he’ll play

• sotnohc

RG Overall Ranking

@madmanjayWV said...

Not sure Markel Brown is an option BOGS is back today?

Yes but Ellington questionable plus Bog plays more 3 anyway right? Sloan/Brown/Bog/Thad/Brook would be main unit?

• IronMonkey415

Geroge Hill will play, wow what a relief.

• jcflowe1

Thoughts on how MIL plays out tonight? A few player with heavy minutes of late, but does that change on the 2nd of a back-to-back?

• 16suraaus

Does anyone else think Kyrie Irving is grossly overrated? He has a great handle but doesnt do anything else

• baseballislife93

ACY Nance or Hump as a punt?

• osuryanf

George Hill was limping though, so curious to see how he performs.

• beastdog325

Good price on Artis Gilmore.

• traviswhite

Rudy gay gonna go ham…

• byo34

Welp went with Robert Parish last second.. hope it doesn’t ruin things for me.

• osuryanf

Paul George will be the play of the night.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Trey Burke is the punt of the night.

• chillfam

@traviswhite said...

Rudy gay gonna go ham…

lets hope

• Chief1Champion

Enjoying this free league pass. About to watch kings and jazz.

• kdriskell311

Shelvin -1…Night over!

• Brando1630

Just noticed on dfs alerts that “monte ellis has been more consistent of late”

Translation: he shits the bed tonite guaranteed

• savant111

@Sportsfan12 said...

Middleton or brook lopez if only able to fit 1? (Yahoo, same price)

Love middletons consistency but Bucks have been getting destroyed by C’s

I think Lopez has higher upside tonight. Also Middelton on B2B

• kdriskell311

@Brando1630 said...

Just noticed on dfs alerts that “monte ellis has been more consistent of late”

Translation: he shits the bed tonite guaranteed

Funny… I thought the same thing. Still used him a little bit though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).