7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Charlotte ( -7 ) —- T: 200
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) —- T: 197.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4 ) at Memphis ( -4 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11.5 ) at Denver ( -11.5 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -1 ) at Sacramento ( 1 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DirkDigglerz

Rise and Grind! Stars and SCrubs again with the Spurs value

• winnerchickendinner

Party mills locked and loaded. Do not over think this one just dont. Kyle Anderson too if kawhi is out just don’t try to justify fading them.

• nickelos85

If coach keeps him in I like Valanciunas for center. They usually dont if the opposing team plays small ball. Vuc is a steal tonite too.

• nickelos85

Blue arrow looks good too if jameer sits out with hip flexor issue.

• XxHeisenbergxX

All in on Vucevic and Jokic you all have been warned..

• DfsBopBooth

Kemba and Portis as long as Mirotic is still out. Like Wiggins tonight too

• nickelos85

@DfsBopBooth said...

Kemba and Portis as long as Mirotic is still out. Like Wiggins tonight too

Hoiberg’s rotation is a nightmare right now. Rotates the whole team except Niko.

• thebimonster

DAJ if Gobert/Favors still out. Easy 20/20 game

• dgballer

@nickelos85 said...

Hoiberg’s rotation is a nightmare right now. Rotates the whole team except Niko.

I watched the Celtic/Bulls game yesterday and how is Hoiberg an NBA coach. His rotation was ridiculous. It’s like he doesn’t want to win. The second group actually made a good run at the end of the second. I wish he had given Rondo more run he is a jerk but was playing pretty good yesterday instead he went with Payne who was just Chucking it up everytime he gat the ball. If they think he is the PG of the future he’ll need to learn how to distribute the ball better.IMO

• nickelos85

@dgballer said...

I watched the Celtic/Bulls game yesterday and how is Hoiberg an NBA coach. His rotation was ridiculous. It’s like he doesn’t want to win. The second group actually made a good run at the end of the second. I wish he had given Rondo more run he is a jerk but was playing pretty good yesterday instead he went with Payne who was just Chucking it up everytime he gat the ball. If they think he is the PG of the future he’ll need to learn how to distribute the ball better.IMO

Doesnt help when jimmy buckets historically struggles in march. I’ll still take a shot or 2 with him if the matchup is good, even then….

• KillaChap

@dgballer said...

I watched this game too. The Bulls are God awful. The entire team looked bored and disinterested which is a reflection on the coach. I want to go Butler today in a bounce back but I just don’t think the dude cares.

• KillaChap

@nickelos85 said...

Doesnt help when jimmy buckets historically struggles in march.

AKA gives up on the season.

• dmbtrip2004

Yeah no way I am touching any of the bulls today.

• BUFUu2

really shocked not really any huge stars tonight wall jokic abc and towns I think my approach tonight is one of those guys and going balanced….

• BigPod

Might be a good day to stack La/Denv game

• mattyice522

big snowstorm en route to northeast. any potential for Washington game to be postponed?
    edit:sorry game is not at home

• hbomb57

@BigPod said...

Might be a good day to stack La/Denv game

But after played tough game late yesterday and then traveling to thin air Denver do you think they will have their legs and shots.

• windsorpg

• DirkDigglerz

Smallforward options are trash today

• Kbry24

Have to stick with Marvin Williams with the way he’s been playing…

• dgballer

@DirkDigglerz said...

Agreed. Who you liking at SF? I’m going back and forth between Chandler and Gallo. As of now Chandler is GTD. So if he sits I’ll be able to slide Gallo in. On Yahoo with no early lock. I think if i played on DK I would probably stay away from those two.

• gausman7

@hbomb57 said...

But after played tough game late yesterday and then traveling to thin air Denver do you think they will have their legs and shots.

this is my thought exactly…not gonna go after lakers with this many games on slate and a travelling B2B in Denver…think Denver is a HUGE target game. My lineups currently are mostly Nugs and Magic. Think I am gonna have some Mills, but I don’t feel confident with the rest of the Spurs. I could see a lot of 5X, but I don’t know who to utilize in a GPP lineup from the Spurs.

• dmbtrip2004

Man it feels weird to roster so many Lakers

• MrPerfekt7

@DirkDigglerz said...

Yes they are smh. Only got Barnes, Wiggins, Potter and Batum

• winnerchickendinner

Kemba is good too. PGs against bulls is still money. Also may look at a Chris paul blake grifind stack. Priced low and if they go off against Utah if the jazz have no goBert low ownership.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).