7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Charlotte ( -7 ) —- T: 200
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) —- T: 197.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4 ) at Memphis ( -4 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11.5 ) at Denver ( -11.5 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -1 ) at Sacramento ( 1 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• eli87

@KillaChap said...

Yup, I said this that day and I’ll say it again; it was a slap in the face to the fans that shelled out good money for tickets/concessions/etc. The NBA should be ashamed as should the players who are paid ridiculous amounts of money to play a game. I have so much respect for Harden who said he didn’t need to rest because he’s paid to play.

I loved what Harden said at the end of the game yesterday at the end of the game I hope more people caught it.. Love the serious face he gave while saying it as well…. “We dont have the luxury to sit games out” lol…

• ASitar

Anyone taking Lamb? If the game gets out of hand he could get 30 minutes.

• jimmyd1507

@yanksfan1 said...

Are people really gonna play Zubac?

It worked last night.

• jimmyd1507

@eli87 said...

I loved what Harden said at the end of the game yesterday at the end of the game I hope more people caught it.. Love the serious face he gave while saying it as well…. “We dont have the luxury to sit games out” lol…

My man…

“I can’t afford to take nights off. That’s not what I get paid for. Obviously the money isn’t a factor, but I love playing the game of basketball. And quite frankly, I won’t be playing forever. So I’m just taking advantage of the opportunity while I’m here. I love being out there on the court helping my teammates and laying for the Houston Rockets.”

• rebkell

The players didn’t ask for the night off and had no real control of that, it was a coaches/owners etc decision. Blame Kerr and the GS powers that be, do you think Iggy wanted the night off.

• hbomb57

@rebkell said...

The players didn’t ask for the night off and had no real control of that, it was a coaches/owners etc decision. Blame Kerr and the GS powers that be, do you think Iggy wanted the night off.

That might be a different story when it comes to Player/GM/Coach King Lebron.

• Potsmoke

Frank the tank on track to play today

Frank Kaminsky (PF/C) | CHA | $6400
    Sprained left shoulder 3/13/17 11:14 AM
    Frank Kaminsky on track to play Monday.
    Player Card

• KillaChap

Batum questionable with a headache. Now I love Lamb.

• DirkDigglerz

I’m off of Marvin Williams today

• KillaChap

@rebkell said...

I don’t pretend to know but I just think these guys owe the fans a show since they pay their salaries. Why rest the entire team at once? It’s slapping every fan that’s there in the face. If a player wants to play, they’ll play. I just don’t ever remember players being rested with 20 games left in the season back in the 90’s. I mean I read someone actually say that one team couldn’t get into the playoffs right now and they were only a few games out of the 8th spot. If you’re giving up on a season with 20 games left, you are weak.

• frugal

@jimmyd1507 said...

My man…

“I can’t afford to take nights off. That’s not what I get paid for. Obviously the money isn’t a factor, but I love playing the game of basketball. And quite frankly, I won’t be playing forever. So I’m just taking advantage of the opportunity while I’m here. I love being out there on the court helping my teammates and laying for the Houston Rockets.”

I’m not much of a Harden fan, but that’s the type of quote that could convert me. I completely understand when guys are ~30 or over that they require more rest in order to keep their bodies in top condition. But resting multiple players, especially younger players, on the same night is something which absolutely needs to stop as it’s a disservice to the fans and the fans are the reason the sport exists at all.

• Njsum1

@jimmyd1507 said...

It worked last night.

It barely worked last night, and Zubac was playing the sixers. If he got some real run, he would have destroyed it, yet only got 18 min. Unless I hear he’s gonna get 25 plus minutes, im going to look elsewhere. The matchup isn’t nearly half as good as it was last night, and while anything can happpen, less than 20 minutes against Denver doesn’t interest me all that much.

• frugal

@DirkDigglerz said...

I’m off of Marvin Williams today

Do you like Kaminsky in his place? I wonder if Kaminsky will get his full minutes tonight. Marvin might still be in play.

• DirkDigglerz

Heck Frank Kaminsky is still pretty pricy!

• steelcitydozer

@Kbry24 said...

Have to stick with Marvin Williams with the way he’s been playing…

This

• MrPerfekt7

Lamb is always a good play for his price

• DirkDigglerz

@frugal said...

Do you like Kaminsky in his place? I wonder if Kaminsky will get his full minutes tonight. Marvin might still be in play.

Yeah I’m still on Marvin coz he’s still affordable and because it’s the Bulls.

• Jaws1002

@eli87 said...

I have been thinking the same thing. This year more than ever guys are sitting out and getting more rest than ever before. I have never seen anything like it. I hope it’s not a trend that continues into baseball as well. So far only the NBA seems to be doing it.

• frugal

Man…really need some Kawhi news.

• hbomb57

Any love with Schroder against SA he seems to be killing lately.

• KillaChap

@Jaws1002 said...

I have been thinking the same thing. This year more than ever guys are sitting out and getting more rest than ever before. I have never seen anything like it. I hope it’s not a trend that continues into baseball as well. So far only the NBA seems to be doing it.

I’m fine with them sitting out with maybe 5 games left in the year and their playoff position is decided but with 20 games left? It’s not fair to fans is all.

• frugal

@Jaws1002 said...

Pitchers have done the rest thing for years now and that’s understandable to me. Do they really rest at other positions? Baseball doesn’t seem like it’s physically taxing enough to require rest.

• DirkDigglerz

Feels like a late night Magic Stack is a good idea.

• ASitar

Terrence Jones a good play for GPP tonight?

• feekdogg

@frugal said...

Pitchers have done the rest thing for years now and that’s understandable to me. Do they really rest at other positions? Baseball doesn’t seem like it’s physically taxing enough to require rest.

Lots of getaway day games, players will sit out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).