7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Charlotte ( -7 ) —- T: 200
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) —- T: 197.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4 ) at Memphis ( -4 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11.5 ) at Denver ( -11.5 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -1 ) at Sacramento ( 1 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mbunner23

If Rubio gets me 70, I may still cash with tyreke in the lineup

• Ryan61290

Anyone want to do a head to head for the later contests on DK? Invite me, ryan61290

• rebkell

@nickelos85 said...

Terrence Jones hasn’t played in 3 years, they may catch lightning in a bottle. You never know.

Are you talking about Jones or Sanders? Jones played all year for the Pelicans, then they just dropped him, like they had so much talent they didn’t need him, I’ve seen some damn weird players get waived this year.

• firemedicpat

I’m just glad Leonard and Millsap failed. That should help.

• Sleepyfloyd16

@rebkell said...

The Kings may be getting ready to go in tank mode completely, I could see WCS, Buddy Hield, Skal Labissiere, and Malachi Richardson (I heard he was due back probably this week) getting some significant minutes as the regular season winds down.

Yeah, I don’t see the point in giving Evans serious minutes at this stage of the season. They have no intention of bringing him back next season and they need to develop their younger guys. I hope they start giving Skal some more minutes. He could be DFS relevant if he sees the floor a little bit more. The kid looks like he is going to be good.

• firemedicpat

@firemedicpat said...

I’m just glad Leonard and Millsap failed. That should help.

and ABC.

• Sleepyfloyd16

I have a lot of exposure to some of the big hitters tonight. Unfortunately I have way too much Ibaka. I don’t know how he ended up in so many of my lineups. I wanted a little exposure, but I ended up with way more than I intended.

• mbunner23

Fournier/Randle or Payton/Gordon in the late slate?

• kratos12

The 3rd qtr jst started calm down

• NCRick

Doin pretty good so far. 278 on DK with Vuc full game left. Plus Gasol and Snell still going.

• BBWC_10

Milsap you should just crawl under a rock…..embarrassing!!!

• KindGuy

VINTAGE CP3!!!

• Peader24

Wiggins millsap Howard let’s go

• firemedicpat

@mbunner23 said...

Fournier/Randle or Payton/Gordon in the late slate?

The 1st one for me.

• zpa1989

THJ was a bad idea. oh well. LOL. worth a shot in gpp i guess. maybe i should of moved off him when kawhi was ruled in. almost a lock that fournier outscores him. whatever.

• Dirt_Lavert

Man Lee is balling. I was all over him earlier and he did not end up in my lu.

• Colefloflo

WHO IS ABC?

• rebkell

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

Yeah, I don’t see the point in giving Evans serious minutes at this stage of the season. They have no intention of bringing him back next season and they need to develop their younger guys. I hope they start giving Skal some more minutes. He could be DFS relevant if he sees the floor a little bit more. The kid looks like he is going to be good.

I think they were gonna see if they could make a run at that last playoff spot in the west, but it just hasn’t worked out, too much talent lost in Boogie and not enough time to get all the new pieces on the same page. I doubt Joerger even knew they were gonna trade Boogie, I just hope the Kings will let him coach the team and give it a chance. This supposedly a pretty good draft coming up and they might be able to grab some good pieces.

• firemedicpat

@NCRick said...

Link

Quo

Vuc good for 40-50.

• callmetouch

Alfonzo Beelzebub Christopher

• firemedicpat

Wall got a steal that was missed :(

• Colefloflo

lol…..

• hcassidy

@rebkell said...

Are you talking about Jones or Sanders? Jones played all year for the Pelicans, then they just dropped him, like they had so much talent they didn’t need him, I’ve seen some damn weird players get waived this year.

no Jones, he hadn’t played a damn minute in Mil since release of him from NO. he was offered by the cavs but went to milwaukee

• ScoLuns

• Blogger of the Month

@Colefloflo said...

WHO IS ABC?

AKA: Alphabet

• AAFritchy

Fucking done with DK NBA dfs with no late swap. Tyreke out. Just killed a solid lineup. God I can’t wait for football lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).