7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Charlotte ( -7 ) —- T: 200
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) —- T: 197.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4 ) at Memphis ( -4 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11.5 ) at Denver ( -11.5 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -1 ) at Sacramento ( 1 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• MrPerfekt7

My Grizzlies playing today 👀🤔. To stack or not to stack is the question

• bigkino217

@7klub06 said...

Hell no. I played him Saturday and got 0 points from him

it amazes me sometimes the plays that people come up with. “this guy hasn’t played a single minute on his new team yet, but i’m gonna play him and hope he gets maybe 20 mins?”

• KillaChap

@bigkino217 said...

it amazes me sometimes the plays that people come up with. “this guy hasn’t played a single minute on his new team yet, but i’m gonna play him and hope he gets maybe 20 mins?”

GPP!

• bigkino217

@KillaChap said...

GPP!

the sad part is that if someone got hurt and he magically did get mins, they’re probably not even the only person on him lol

• kwest

@BUFUu2 said...

anyone else on aaron gordan seems like he has a very good matchup and may goooooo off tonight lower owned prolly as well

maybe for cash but i don’t recall him really ever “going off”

• rebkell

@bigkino217 said...

Only way I would play someone like that would be if I was playing a ton of lineups trying to cover multiple combinations and this and that, and in that case a 0 wouldn’t stick in your craw, because you know you’re gonna have some duds anyway.

• mathewsmarner

“this guy hasn’t played a single minute on his new team yet, but i’m gonna play him and hope he gets maybe 20 mins?
    could be that the guy is a first round draft pick

• BUFUu2

@kwest said...

maybe for cash but i don’t recall him really ever “going off”

yea i kinda said that wrong but 38 is prolly his max but could go 6x

• bigkino217

i hope marvin is chalk today and the return of kaminsky kills him

• xEnvayNe

• nickelos85

Lyles could be a decent punt. He burned the first night Favors was out, but didnt do too shabby the next game.

• bigkino217

@mathewsmarner said...

“this guy hasn’t played a single minute on his new team yet, but i’m gonna play him and hope he gets maybe 20 mins?

except terrence jones has been in the league for 5 years, has been on milwaukee for a few games now, and has seen 0 mins of court time.

• frugal

@xEnvayNe said...

Give me Patty Mills and Kyle Anderson

+1 but only if Kawhi is out.

• DirkDigglerz

Nerlens out thinking of my man Dirk Nowitzki

• kwest

Whats the rule, SF vs Clippers?

• bigkino217

@frugal said...

+1 but only if Kawhi is out.

i think they’re playable with kawhi, just not locks

• mathewsmarner

hmm, even kobe bryant see’s more court time outside of basketball then terrence jones

• hpatel1089

what are the chances of Kwahi playing?

• bigkino217

noel out

• DirkDigglerz

Wings against Toronto though hmmm. Seth Curry is too pricey

• MPDR1983

Im all on Dirk for a 40 burg

• BUFUu2

@bigkino217 said...

except terrence jones has been in the league for 5 years, has been on milwaukee for a few games now, and has seen 0 mins of court time.

prolly one of those guys don’t do much research and just played him cuz of his game history and didn’t realize his last game was last month and not this month

• MrPerfekt7

@mathewsmarner said...

hmm, even kobe bryant see’s more court time outside of basketball then terrence jones

Lmfao

• erizos17

@mathewsmarner said...

If someone gets 0 minutes he will give you the same nice little 0. The fact that he’s a first round pick or a fourth round pick doesnt change much

• KillaChap

@DirkDigglerz said...

Nerlens out thinking of my man Dirk Nowitzki

How many of your “thinkings” turn into players you actually play? Clearly you’re good but sometimes I wonder at the many, many recommendations.

And just to be clear, I’m not attacking nor being a d-bag here, I am genuinely curious.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).