7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Charlotte ( -7 ) —- T: 200
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) —- T: 197.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4 ) at Memphis ( -4 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11.5 ) at Denver ( -11.5 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -1 ) at Sacramento ( 1 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• IronMonkey415

Remember to play Jordan Crawford tomorrow.

• DirkDigglerz

Scored 320 with a Dud from Nikola Jokic I was one switched away from KAT! Could have scored 350 still won twice my buy in. Profitable night. I have Rubio, Vucevic, Mills, Lamb Dirk and Schroeder

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@IronMonkey415 said...

Remember to play Jordan Crawford tomorrow.

Especially if the OKC/BKN game still goes.

• KindGuy

@Pandamonious said...

What did Malone do?

Didn’t release inactives before lock (always does that shit) and then starts Plumlee alongside Jokic which basically was a death sentence for us Jokic owners.

• KindGuy

@rebkell said...

Here is the link I gave you earlier to a video of every assist by Rubio, so here it is again, argue with it if you want:

“Rubio Assists vs Washington 3/13/17”:http://stats.nba.com/events/#!/?flag=1&CFID=&CFPARAMS=&PlayerID=201937&TeamID=1610612750&GameID=0021600995&ContextMeasure=AST&Season=2016-17&SeasonType=Regular%20Season&RangeType=0&StartPeriod=1&EndPeriod=10&StartRange=0&EndRange=28800§ion=game&sct=plot

Yep I started watching it before and will finish it now.

• Pandamonious

@elementasrat said...

Didn’t release inactives before lock (always does that shit) and then starts Plumlee alongside Jokic which basically was a death sentence for us Jokic owners.

Because they’re almost always in late games. Every coach does that. Jokic was hurt by the blowout. Only had to play 24 minutes. Don’t know why i’m bothering to defend Malone, but you’re directing your anger in the wrong place.

• KindGuy

@Pandamonious said...

Because they’re almost always in late games. Every coach does that. Jokic was hurt by the blowout. Only had to play 24 minutes. Don’t know why i’m bothering to defend Malone, but you’re directing your anger in the wrong place.

I just feel like Malone usually knows by 7 Eastern whether or not his players are going to suit up.

As for Jokic, you could tell from the opening tip off that he was cutting into Jokics production. Just look at the posts here from the beginning of the game.

• bigkino217

@Pandamonious said...

i based all my lineups assuming denver would blowout the lakers. that b2b at altitude is rough. luckily that led me to roster zubac and fade anyone that was mid to high cost like russell/randle/jokic

• Pandamonious

@elementasrat said...

I just feel like Malone usually knows by 7 Eastern whether or not his players are going to suit up.

As for Jokic, you could tell from the opening tip off that he was cutting into Jokics production. Just look at the posts here from the beginning of the game.

He probably does, but how often do we get official word on players in the later games before lock? I watched the game. Jokic still had 35 FD points in 24 minutes. If it wasn’t a blow out he would have at least made value. Malone doesn’t keep the two of them together on the court for long periods of time.

• KindGuy

Ok Rebkell, I just finished watching the assists videos.

It all comes down to how you define an “assist”. Some of the assists Rubio were credited with were certainly questionable. For example, there were a lot of times where Rubio would pass the ball and then the player who received the pass would take a dribble or two but then be in a totally different position when they shot the ball.. does that still count?

I think he should’ve been credited with around 14/15 assists. Still a 50 Point night but definitely not the career night he supposedly had.

• KindGuy

@Pandamonious said...

He probably does, but how often do we get official word on players in the later games before lock? I watched the game. Jokic still had 35 FD points in 24 minutes. If it wasn’t a blow out he would have at least made value. Malone doesn’t keep the two of them together on the court for long periods of time.

Also forgot to mention… how does he only play Mudiay 2:38 in a blowout?! That was my sleeper ugh.

• rebkell

@elementasrat said...

It all comes down to how you define an “assist”. Some of the assists Rubio were credited with were certainly questionable

I really didn’t see any assists in the video that aren’t awarded every night in every game I watch. Assists are easier in today’s game, but have been for several years. I didn’t see any assists that wouldn’t have been awarded if the game had been in Washington.

• Pandamonious

@elementasrat said...

Also forgot to mention… how does he only play Mudiay 2:38 in a blowout?! That was my sleeper ugh.

Because Mudiay is 3rd on the depth chart and in the dog house. If Nelson sits, Mudiay probably gets 15 minutes, but he didn’t. Murray got most the garbage time. Didn’t need to dig so deep for a sleeper. Especially when there was so much good cheap value today. He’s not even that much or at all cheaper than Mills or Lamb were, or Hield

• ScoLuns

• Blogger of the Month

LOLZ at the Tuesday night Turbo on DK. BOTH games are in New York where there is supposed to be 18” of snow. Not surprised if both games are postponed

• eatmyturf23

@Pandamonious said...

Because Mudiay is 3rd on the depth chart and in the dog house. If Nelson sits, Mudiay probably gets 15 minutes, but he didn’t. Murray got most the garbage time. Didn’t need to dig so deep for a sleeper. Especially when there was so much good cheap value today. He’s not even that much or at all cheaper than Mills or Lamb were, or Hield

The problem was finding a star non-dud in a stars and scrubs lu lol. I did better with all mid range in addition to Mills and Lamb as punts.

• bigkino217

@elementasrat said...

murray has always gotten the garbage mins over mudiay

• KindGuy

@bigkino217 said...

murray has always gotten the garbage mins over mudiay

Honestly, I was expecting Nelson to be out and for Mudiay to get back up and garbage time minutes. Oh well.

• KindGuy

@rebkell said...

I really didn’t see any assists in the video that aren’t awarded every night in every game I watch. Assists are easier in today’s game, but have been for several years. I didn’t see any assists that wouldn’t have been awarded if the game had been in Washington.

Alright so on second look, I’ll admit I was wrong.

The only questionable assist I saw was in the first quarter:

1. Wiggins 19’ Step Back Jump Shot (2 PTS)

• rebkell

@elementasrat said...

Alright so on second look, I’ll admit I was wrong.

The only questionable assist I saw was in the first quarter:

“1. Wiggins 19’ Step Back Jump Shot (2 PTS) (Rubio 5 AST)”:http://stats.nba.com/events/#!/?flag=1&CFID=&CFPARAMS=&PlayerID=201937&TeamID=1610612750&GameID=0021600995&ContextMeasure=AST&Season=2016-17&SeasonType=Regular%20Season&RangeType=0&StartPeriod=1&EndPeriod=10&StartRange=0&EndRange=28800§ion=game&sct=plot&CF=dsc*E*Wiggins%2019

I’ve not seen any shots made with one dribble or less that an assist wasn’t awarded. You basically have to dribble three or more times and go one on one to make an unassisted shot. Buddy Hield for Sacramento will be terrible on getting assists, he dribbles all the time and goes one on one a lot. That’s one of the main reasons I’m not a big fan, he always wants to go iso way too much.

• KindGuy

@rebkell said...

I’ve not seen any shots made with one dribble or less that an assist wasn’t awarded. You basically have to dribble three or more times and go one on one to make an unassisted shot. Buddy Hield for Sacramento will be terrible on getting assists, he dribbles all the time and goes one on one a lot. That’s one of the main reasons I’m not a big fan, he always wants to go iso way too much.

Isn’t the definition of an assist, a pass that leads to a basket? That pass to Wiggins definitely didn’t lead to one.. he waited for the screen to be set!

18 assists, not 19 :p

• rebkell

@elementasrat said...

18 assists, not 19 :p

File a protest :)

• Nosuckoutplz

Damn, had a legit chance! Was sittin at 302 with 7 players still playing, including studs of KAT, Leonard, Beal, Rubio etc. 2 players still in 3rd quarter in one game, and 5 players in the wa/minn game stack with 8+ mins left. [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/x0pdoi.jpg[/IMG]

Bjelica, at 3%, didn’t score another point 😕. Neither did Porter… so close…

Finished 39th x2. The good ole yin and yang of winning $600 😂. Came here to find that daily link thread, see how I woulda done in the $7 jumbo that I got shutout of entering by a split second. Even at less than a 1/4 the field size, don’t think I do much better. Maybe best I can’t seem to find that thread tho lol [IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/rvzukx.png[/IMG]

• IrishCarBomb9

Tough night, had some of the cheap chalk guys (Lamb, Mills, Murray) but couldn’t avoid a land mine in each lineup. Originally hated this slate thinking the games in NY could be canceled because the blizzard, but the storm was a bust like my LU’s.

• lloydjv1

What a crummy night. What happened to walker, Whiteside and williams? This is pitiful. Another night of donations. Guys must be dogging out the string. Idk.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).