7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Utah ( -8 ) —- T: 198
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -7 ) at Phoenix ( 7 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ace15

@Njsum1 said...

I like the price about 1k cheaper than average price. And every so often Utah gets hammered by opposing centers..it’s not an all in play, more of a low owned sprinkle to be above the field on.

Sorry, thinking about FD pricing. On DK I’d roll him out in a couple

• jtgus

@TrustinthePlan said...

Just saw that it seems that DK has started there own Beat the Score thing for this week. 5 dollars to enter and must beat 355 points to get a share of an FPPS pot that starts at 20k.

Don’t see it?

• Benf15harp

@sochoice said...

Living dangerously as BroLo, Simmons and Ersan all could go for only 15-20.

πŸ™ƒ

• Warmtakes

Why is an 11 game basketball slate so overwhelming, but a 15 game baseball slate relatively breezy?

• Bay101

Need some Kanter news

• rvnfn77

I like Rubio tonight but also like Ball even though hard to stomach playing him in the 222 lol also liking Lowry

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Ill take Beasley for 4900, Alex.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@RandysCrow said...

Ill take Beasley for 4900, Alex.

He should be a play, right? Thing I worry about is that it is almost like the Knicks don’t like him going off since it reduces their chances of tanking.

• Njsum1

@sochoice said...

Living dangerously as BroLo, Simmons and Ersan all could go for only 15-20.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@sochoice said...

He should be a play, right? Thing I worry about is that it is almost like the Knicks don’t like him going off since it reduces their chances of tanking

He should be and even if he does go off, like I think he will, they can still find ways to lose!

• Ace15

@rvnfn77 said...

I like Rubio tonight but also like Ball even though hard to stomach playing him in the 222 lol also liking Lowry

Was having the same dilemma earlier with Ball and Lowry on DK. I’d play Ball…PG’s have been destroying BRK and Lowry has been heating up, but I think they’re going to blow them out. Could be like the last TOR game where everyone has a piece of the action. Love Ball in this spot, he’s been beefing with Murray too I think he messes around tonight and gets a trip dub. The pace is favorable as well. I have some Lowry, but leaning towards Ball if I had to choose.

• rvnfn77

Lowry or Ball? Bro Lopez or Millsap?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@sochoice said...

Larry strikes me as quite the c**t.

Hey Lawrence..

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@rvnfn77 said...

Lowry or Ball? Bro Lopez or Millsap?

I personally would play Ball just because I don’t know if Lowry will play his full minutes. And while I don’t like trying to predict blowouts & there has been a more than one occasion this year where I think someone is gonna blowout BKN but it actually is a high scoring competitive game.

And definitely Millsap for me.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Ndepompei said...

can we get a mod to ban this guy?

bhdevault or other mods should be monitoring the thread as I understand

• stevegainz

Lakers going to send a message to Jamal Murray over their recent beef? That said I like him at 6200 on DK

• nbahan

@elving188 said...

can Rubio keep it up!

I’m about 75% exposure to him tonight, so I sure as hell hope so.

• jglumsic

Definitely is a Big Baller Night.

• emnj69

stars and scrubs or balanced that is my question. I can play it safe and I think cash in the 400k first prize tourney but team lacks the fire needed to win it-tonight on FD you need to break 400-my team is a 330-350 max team

• gamblers4

Teague anyone?

• rvnfn77

@Ace15 said...

Was having the same dilemma earlier with Ball and Lowry on DK. I’d play Ball…PG’s have been destroying BRK and Lowry has been heating up, but I think they’re going to blow them out. Could be like the last TOR game where everyone has a piece of the action. Love Ball in this spot, he’s been beefing with Murray too I think he messes around tonight and gets a trip dub. The pace is favorable as well. I have some Lowry, but leaning towards Ball if I had to choose.

Yea I’m leaning towards Ball and Murray in my main lineup and Glass of course. Center having trouble between B Lopez and Portis and Milsap

• moosedrool

Anyone find it odd that OKC is only giving 5 to Atlanta?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@rvnfn77 said...

Yea I’m leaning towards Ball and Murray in my main lineup and Glass of course. Center having trouble between B Lopez and Portis and Milsap

Maybe just pay a few extra bucks for Nance at C. Pay down elsewhere if you’re comfortable with it

• rvnfn77

The one guy that burns me a lot is O’Quinn but as of now have him in my main lineup I can see it now 15 points but I feel he is in a good spot also with Kanter banged up but with the coach there you never know. lol

• Ace15

@rvnfn77 said...

The one guy that burns me a lot is O’Quinn but as of now have him in my main lineup I can see it now 15 points but I feel he is in a good spot also with Kanter banged up but with the coach there you never know. lol

I feel like center is the spot you pay up for tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).