7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Utah ( -8 ) —- T: 198
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -7 ) at Phoenix ( 7 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• queensfinest

kemba or booker??

• walkoff9

@queensfinest said...

kemba or booker??

Booker easily IMO

• scott33

Nance the only guy I’m playing in both my lines, SHOULD smash against the Suns

• scott33

@queensfinest said...

kemba or booker??

I have them paired together but I think Booker is the better play. He’s gonna eat against JR, Clarkson, Korver, even Hill

• zpa1989

@scott33 said...

Nance the only guy I’m playing in both my lines, SHOULD smash against the Suns

you like him on FD for 7800? seems like his mins are cut a little when jeff green is back

• Brian7479

@Sports101 said...

I can’t get away from the brewer, Dorsey, Isaac combo. Anybody think it’s dangerous to play all 3 in multiple LUs? Leaves ALOT of money in the bank, I got some nasty combos with these 3 as a core.

Maybe I’m bias but Isaac is a fade for me against my spurs. Would need a few blocks to really do anything

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

Still reeling from yesterday…. nailed all the fades (Pau+Spurs, RWB, Beard, ABC…) and if only I didn’t move up to Marc Gasol and down to Buddy would have taken down the $222. At least I cashed but still stinks because it’s rare to get so much right…

Today I am playing 2… one game stack and a RWB+AD lineup which has some questionable value plays…

• Bnett2210

Anyone else that has multi LUs ending up with a lot more balanced type than studs everywhere?? I usually have 1 balanced, but from how the slate is I don’t like what a solid LU with studs looks like, so I have way more balanced tonight…donations incoming, especially in the 6 man Elv and Bunner…I’m just a donation tonight.

• queensfinest

@walkoff9 said...

Booker easily IMO

ok thx. was debating kemba because he will likely be guarded by rondo

• queensfinest

@scott33 said...

I have them paired together but I think Booker is the better play. He’s gonna eat against JR, Clarkson, Korver, even Hill

i hear you. thx for the input. booker it is

• FanFooBaa

Blakenly anyone???

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@queensfinest said...

ok thx. was debating kemba because he will likely be guarded by rondo

I kinda like Batum better than Kemba from CHA

• worldsgreatest13

NBA tonight is pure RNG per usual

Just blindly select your players and hope something happens.

Gl

• Lathum

3 cavs too many?

Nance/ Hill/ Clarkson.

• aus1032

anybody got the balls to play vonleh since he’s starting

• Lathum

@Unico10 said...

Love Batum tonight but I just cant fit him in, which means he is good for a 50 burger easy.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Markkanen out.

• queensfinest

@Unico10 said...

yea i already have batum in my lineup lol. love him tonight

• Lathum

Barring a crap ton of late entries looks like there is going to be close to a 250K overlay in the FD 1.5 million championship.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Lathum said...

Barring a crap ton of late entries looks like there is going to be close to a 250K overlay in the FD 1.5 million championship.

Oh boy, I might have to throw one in there

• scott33

@zpa1989 said...

you like him on FD for 7800? seems like his mins are cut a little when jeff green is back

He’ll play 30 plus if the Suns can keep this close. Being a Cavs fan I fully expect this game not to blow out

• BerkeleyBoss

@aus1032 said...

anybody got the balls to play vonleh since he’s starting

absolutely

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@queensfinest said...

yea i already have batum in my lineup lol. love him tonight

Well… with the late news dropped RWB for DSjr…. upped to Booker and Batum and the value is Vonleh, Nwaba, Valentine

• BerkeleyBoss

Robert Portis anyone?

• zpa1989

@scott33 said...

He’ll play 30 plus if the Suns can keep this close. Being a Cavs fan I fully expect this game not to blow out

who do you like on the suns? seems like almost everyone is in play.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.