• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Oklahoma ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 1 ) at Miami ( -1 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 1 ) at Atlanta ( -1 ) —- T: 221
    9:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7.5 ) at Phoenix ( 7.5 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benf15harp

@jess701 said...

I cashed but could not fit him in what did he end up with?

Fiddy tree 😁

• Kmasonbx

@frugal said...

Looking at 3 different sites, I saw 3 different numbers for pace (higher on ESPN, highest on Team Rankings)…so I’ll use NBA.com for this example.

ATL Pace is…

104.47 for the season (2)
    102.95 since Jan 1 (8th)
    102.32 since Feb 1 (12th)
    103.64 since Mar 1 (7th)

ATL opponent PPG allowed is

118.7 for the season (most)
    119.7 since Jan 1 (most)
    121.1 since Feb 1 (2nd)
    123.5 since Mar 1 (most)

Anyway you slice it, pace up for MEM and among the worst D’s in the league.

Oh for sure, not saying it’s a bad matchup by any means, Bradley is a lock for me, Conley will make lineups as will Wright.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Others hate the forward spots tonight on DK though, right? It’s not just me? C is fairly loaded. PG/SG there’s quite a few options. The forward spots are rough or are there guys I’m missing? Like, there’s guy who are playable and you can live with, but no one you can just lock in and feel good about.

• Pandamonious

@Kmasonbx said...

I mean has he ever been a good idea? lol

There’s a first time for everything!

• jess701

@Benf15harp said...

Fiddy tree 😁

Nice!!

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

Others hate the forward spots tonight on DK though, right? It’s not just me? C is fairly loaded. PG/SG there’s quite a few options. The forward spots are rough or are there guys I’m missing? Like, there’s guy who are playable and you can live with, but no one you can just lock in and feel good about.

DUh! Dudley πŸ”’ HAM game en route LMAO

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

All night long…….. lol

Bring it! LOL

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

πŸ¦€πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

It’s tough.

Iggy probably sees 30 minutes tonight and will have the ball a little more without KD. He is solid at 4k.

Kurucs, I’m going to have to play him at 4600. Dudley is too fat to play big minutes vs Jerami Grant and OKC is just a very generous team.

Eric Gordon will play 30 minutes and is safe plus he usually does well vs the Warriors.

• Donnyleonard

@Njsum1 said...

πŸ¦€πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Has everyone decided that he benefits the most from Carroll being out?

• mr19683

Is Dragic in play if Richardson sits?

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

Bring it! LOL

Don’t start none
    Won’t be none
    Blaze one with harden
    Part beard part machine gun
    LOL

• frugal

@Donnyleonard said...

Dudley picked up most his minutes last game. Kurucs may see a few more. Maybe RHJ sees a couple more. They have a lot of forward depth so it’s hard to say exactly how those minutes will fall.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

PG/”(player-popup #jerami-grant)Jerami Grant”:/players/jerami-grant-18576/Isaac/Ross have been what I’ve been going with for the most part in my early builds.

• Dmo_Htx

Im off Curry tonight. Rockets tend to wear him out and work him on both ends. Rockets gonna be looking to switch on him all game no matter who has the ball.

• Njsum1

@Donnyleonard said...

No…I just like 🦞 and πŸΊπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• ASitar

How do centers fare vs OKC. I really want to play Jarrett Allen

• captainwacky

@ASitar said...

How do centers fare vs OKC. I really want to play Jarrett Allen

They’ve been doing fine vs OKC lately, and regardless, I think Allen is just at a price point that doesn’t represent the role they’ve been shifting him back into. He’s a great play on DK.

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

PG/”(player-popup #jerami-grant)Jerami Grant”:/players/jerami-grant-18576/Isaac/Ross have been what I’ve been going with for the most part in my early builds.

Yeah, I have them written down, but having a hard time finding any confidence in them. Normally in this situation i’d just go heavy on someone like George, but that’s a whole other question mark.

• Donnyleonard

@Njsum1 said...

No…I just like 🦞 and πŸΊπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Right on right on! lol Yeah tough to crack the code on that one. As Frugal said they have a lot of depth. I sort of like Kurucs so maybe I’ll just ride with him but if PG13 takes him on D then that scares me.

• Kmasonbx

@captainwacky said...

They’ve been doing fine vs OKC lately, and regardless, I think Allen is just at a price point that doesn’t represent the role they’ve been shifting him back into. He’s a great play on DK.

Agreed. Going to be tough not to play him at his price.

• Pandamonious

Faried? Anyone on Faried?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I have them written down, but having a hard time finding any confidence in them. Normally in this situation i’d just go heavy on someone like George, but that’s a whole other question mark.

I haven’t made a lineup without Ross/Isaac yet (one or both, actually, though that was before AG ruled in), and Jerami Grant. Grant just seems like a lock to me at this point, and I love when I can zero in on someone that probably won’t be chalk as a lock.

• Benf15harp

@captainwacky said...

7x ….. 🀣

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

I haven’t made a lineup without Ross/Isaac yet (one or both, actually, though that was before AG ruled in), and Jerami Grant. Grant just seems like a lock to me at this point, and I love when I can zero in on someone that probably won’t be chalk as a lock.

Yeah, I’ve built two line ups, each have Ross and Isaac then one has Miles and one has Griffin as the other forward. I really want to like Prince and Collins. Prince is just hard to trust and hasn’t shown the upside to be worth the risk lately. Memphis was getting destroyed inside for a while after the trade deadline, but that seems to have stopped so I’m not sure Collins is worth that price tag.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).