• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Oklahoma ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 1 ) at Miami ( -1 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 1 ) at Atlanta ( -1 ) —- T: 221
    9:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7.5 ) at Phoenix ( 7.5 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jcotdl

just agreeing that SF is absolutely thin today- i will have some iggy and some crabbe and feel ‘meh’ about it

• JSteele

Helicopter Man Jones at 3.4k on DK? Should be good for 20-24 minutes?

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

Don’t start none
    Won’t be none
    Blaze one with harden
    Part beard part machine gun
    LOL

If I have my druthers
    I’m rolling Splash Brothers
    Got Harden and CEE PEE
    So we’ll see what we see
    LOL

• FunchessOfFun

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I’ve built two line ups, each have Ross and Isaac then one has Miles and one has Griffin as the other forward. I really want to like Prince and Collins. Prince is just hard to trust and hasn’t shown the upside to be worth the risk lately. Memphis was getting destroyed inside for a while after the trade deadline, but that seems to have stopped so I’m not sure Collins is worth that price tag.

I’m all over Collins and Beal tonight. I think outside of Harden and Westbrook it’s a possibility they are the next highest scores on the slate

• captainwacky

I think collins should do fine based on volume alone on DK… probably off him on FD.

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

If I have my druthers
    I’m rolling Splash Brothers
    Got Harden and CEE PEE
    So we’ll see what we see
    LOL

LMAO

• Ts99

Comparing Beal to RWB and the beard and keep loving the savings on DK. Anyone else going this route?

• monarch

Does Collins correlate with anyone outside Trae?

• Can i interest anyone in some Looney?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Does Collins correlate with anyone outside Trae?

Young, Huerter, Bembry, Carter, Dedmon, Bazemore. In that order.

• monarch

Thanks. I like Collins but kinda concerned that Trae isnt creating as much as usual against Avery Bradley and not fantastic pace. Collins thrives on those plays where the defense is chasing Trae all over the place.

• jess701

@Ts99 said...

Comparing Beal to RWB and the beard and keep loving the savings on DK. Anyone else going this route?

Yes but if drops you 35 or less your done!

• CJtheGrump

Aaron Gordon is in today. Does that take people off Vuc?

• monarch

@CJtheGrump said...

Aaron Gordon is in today. Does that take people off Vuc?

Maybe. If that game gets too up and down, well it’s not great for Vuc.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Thanks. I like Collins but kinda concerned that Trae isnt creating as much as usual against Avery Bradley and not fantastic pace. Collins thrives on those plays where the defense is chasing Trae all over the place.

I don’t know if collins’ value is on a big scoring game. If he goes like 16/12 and gets anything else in terms of ast/stl/blocks, he beats his value pretty hard on DK.

• mr_papageorgio

Plugging in Caris again today…he’s the highest project owned SF in LineupHQ right now so what could possibly go wrong?

• kwest

Feeling Crabbey today

• BBWC_10

Why has Rabb got no minutes? Won’t they need him to match up with Collins?

• captainwacky

@BBWC_10 said...

Why has Rabb got no minutes? Won’t they need him to match up with Collins?

I plan on having a stupid amount of Rabb on FD.

• Nmj4786

Is this the last time Wade plays the Pistons? I feel like he will destroy them if that’s the case.

• captainwacky

@captainwacky said...

I plan on having a stupid amount of Rabb on FD.

But just to be clear, I have had a stupid amount of Rabb the last couple slates he’s been on, and let’s just say it’s not gone great = /

• Benf15harp

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Can i interest anyone in some Looney?

None 4 me. Thanks though! Lol

• I have found a way to jam harden curry klay cp3 and dray together that i actually like. Hopefully those 5 give me over 250 lol.

• jcotdl

@Ts99 said...

How do people see the Adams v. Allen matchup? I guess I like both but Allen more at his price..

• Donnyleonard

@captainwacky said...

But just to be clear, I have had a stupid amount of Rabb the last couple slates he’s been on, and let’s just say it’s not gone great

From your posts today it sounds like you’re leaning toward a scrubs and stars approach on FD for now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).