• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Oklahoma ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 1 ) at Miami ( -1 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 1 ) at Atlanta ( -1 ) —- T: 221
    9:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7.5 ) at Phoenix ( 7.5 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• casper

May fad cp3 and pay up for Conley he’s been averaging a 50 burger and Cp3 chalk has busted before.

• Donnyleonard

@monarch said...

is Russ going overlooked

I totally agree. I usually plug him into my first line up but haven’t made one with him yet. I think Steph and CP3 will be the chalk. Then maybe Bradley? But anyway I think RWB and PG13 will be low owned relative to their average ownership %

• mr_papageorgio

@captainwacky said...

Both Gobert and Ayton are in great spots and probably will be overlooked. FWIW I despise rostering ayton, but have already done so a couple times on DK today.

Yeah Ayton caught my eye too but at this point in the season I put a lot of weight into who has something to play for so I’d rather have the guy on the team fighting for a playoff spot.

Speaking of, GS/HOU seems like it may play like a playoff game tonight. CP3/Steph for sure but may try to fit a few more pieces from that game in.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@ASitar said...

Can you have too much Portis, cuz I do

He wont kill you and could still put up 40 Fpts in this matchup. He’s in my main lineup right now but I’ll have less than I have had the past couple weeks

• captainwacky

Yeah, just to be clear— Bobby Portis also is talented and crazy, so he can go off in any matchup. But as was brought up prior, teams are really playing for their lives at this point, the magic specifically, and I think they’re going to try to clamp down pretty hard today.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

With the Steph, Beard, Vuc hype is Russ going overlooked? Who does BKN have guarding him? That has massive triple double written all over it

I wouldnt be surprised if he put up 60-65, but curry could put up 55, conley and paul could put up 50 for much less

• RatedDAL

@deepfat said...

Fournier at 5.4K on FD anyone?

After Buddy burnt me the other night, I am not looking to attack Washington on the wing.

• Jonas137

@Nmj4786 said...

Is this the last time Wade plays the Pistons? I feel like he will destroy them if that’s the case.

If it isn’t on the road in 2019, Wade isn’t a priority.

• dominicanpapi

@theIrrigator said...

I’m wouldnt be surprised if he put up 60-65, but curry could put up 55, conley and paul could put up 50 for much less

Those 3 you mentioned all have issues though:

Curry —- still got Cousins and Klay to deal with when it comes to usage.
    Paul —- hasn’t really done much, though the price is dirt cheap on DK. On FD he’s $8500.
    Conley —- he could put up 30 in this spot for all we know. The matchup is great, but I play FD and he’s $9200 there.

With OKC, it’s literally just George and Russ. George’s shoulder has been bothering him IMO but he’s trying to gut it out. I just don’t see Brooklyn containing Russ.

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

I wouldnt be surprised if he put up 60-65, but curry could put up 55, conley and paul could put up 50 for much less

I agree but on this slate if RWB is 15 points clear of the field he will be on the winning LUs. That’s a big if.

• frugal

@dominicanpapi said...

Paul —- hasn’t really done much, though the price is dirt cheap on DK. On FD he’s $8500.
    Conley —- he could put up 30 in this spot for all we know. The matchup is great, but I play FD and he’s $9200 there.

With OKC, it’s literally just George and Russ. George’s shoulder has been bothering him IMO but he’s trying to gut it out. I just don’t see Brooklyn containing Russ.

Sure but…it’s been just George and Russ vs GSW without Durant leaves a ton of usage to spread around. I tend to argree with BKN not really being able to stop Russ but that’s already reflected in his price vs the GSW guys.

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@Pandamonious said...

This is the perfect spot for Blake to smash IMO. He’s the leader of that team. That loss to BKN was embarrassing. It’s his job and place to come out and set the tone and get it done tonight. The price is down to 8.1K. He’s burned everyone that’s played him over the last couple weeks. He’s had a few games the past 3 weeks or however long it’s been when he was on pace to have a real good game that got cut short because of blowouts. In their last 15 games he Pistons have been involved in 7 blowouts. 7!

I was being a little sarcastic, but at the same time recognizing his price is down. At some point he has to smash, you would think anyway. I’ll probably continue to have some exposure, knowing he will be low owned.

• captainwacky

@SpudCrowley said...

I was being a little sarcastic, but at the same time recognizing his price is down. At some point he has to smash, you would think anyway. I’ll probably continue to have some exposure, knowing he will be low owned.

I will begrudgingly have some blake too. But I don’t like playing him in any context, let alone when he’s been garbage.

• BBWC_10

@theIrrigator said...

I’m assuming your talking about FD, I dont ever play over there but looks like you have to just plug him in

No I play DK, I feel it applies there also.

• gaelicgirl

@mr_papageorgio said...

Speaking of, GS/HOU seems like it may play like a playoff game tonight. CP3/Steph for sure but may try to fit a few more pieces from that game in.

Rockets have won the previous 3 games, and someone key has been out for each one. I’d like to think the Dubs will do better tonight, since they won’t have to feed KD for those iso long 2s he loves so much, but Rockets will probably keep the pace too slow.
    Also, Draymond’s been playing like crap and coach is f****** tired of his s*** LOL

• monarch

@frugal said...

Sure but…it’s been just George and Russ vs HSW without Durant leaves a ton of usage to spread around. I tend to argree with BKN not really being able to stop Russ but that’s already reflected in his price vs the GSW guys.

Curry is not amazing this season with Klay/Boogie on and KD off. Now I know they will stagger but he does not have this built in 52 point DK game just because KD is out.

It’s an interesting slate. First look I went immediately to Curry/Vuc…now I’m off them. That might change again.

• frugal

@gaelicgirl said...

Rockets have won the previous 3 games, and someone key has been out for each one. I’d like to think the Dubs will do better tonight, since they won’t have to feed KD for those iso long 2s he loves so much, but Rockets will probably keep the pace too slow.
    Also, Draymond’s been playing like crap and coach is f****** tired of his s*** LOL

Doesn’t that sound like a scenario where the usage is going to be extremely concentrated on the splash brothers?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

I only play on DK so anything I post is strictly DK related. I built a lineup on FD earlier and I didnt have any of those guards over there, with their prices and lineup construction I think I plugged in dinwiddie and Augustin. I suck on FD though so I dont play over there

• sliceman11

taking a long look at josh Jackson today. i think utah goes up pretty much the entire game and Jackson went off against utah previously and should see bench minutes. perfect value tournament play, ill be over the field on him

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@captainwacky said...

I will begrudgingly have some blake too. But I don’t like playing him in any context, let alone when he’s been garbage.

Right there with you

• frugal

@monarch said...

Curry is not amazing this season with Klay/Boogie on and KD off. Now I know they will stagger but he does not have this built in 52 point DK game just because KD is out.

It’s an interesting slate. First look I went immediately to Curry/Vuc…now I’m off them. That might change again.

I’m interested in Curry, but 100% Klay.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

I’m going to say this. I’ve had this mindset a lot this year. Not every slate, but there’s lots of slates where I think, yeah, so and so is in an ok or good spot, but he’s expensive, I think so and so can match him or surpass him or come close for less. You know what happens? They don’t. Or even if they do come close, there’s cheaper guys that outscore the guys I paid up to instead. So like Instead of playing Westbrook and say he gets 70, and Prince and say he gets 30, I play Curry and he gets 55 and Gordon and he gets 40 and I’m now behind. Doesn’t work that way every time for me, but more often than not. You could also just say I’m making the wrong pivots. Point is, I think that mindset has crushed me a lot this year.

• monarch

@frugal said...

I’m interested in Curry, but 100% Klay.

Same here. He will often get the best matchup…feels like too strong of a play.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@BBWC_10 said...

No I play DK, I feel it applies there also.

I’ll most likely have a lot of casper in my SF spot

• gaelicgirl

@frugal said...

Doesn’t that sound like a scenario where the usage is going to be extremely concentrated on the splash brothers?

Absolutely, they’ll be the only potential scorers on that side.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).