7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 11.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -11.5 ) — T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) at Washington ( 10.5 ) — T: 241.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2.5 ) at Charlotte ( -2.5 ) — T: 233.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) — T: 239
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) — T: 234.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2 ) at Denver ( 2 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 7 ) at Phoenix ( -7 ) — T: 224

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Tribefan18

I think I’ll be locked in on Trae, fox and jrue tonight. Back to his normal minutes and 6,500 on dk.

• superjon

Unless they specifically say LeVert is only 10 minutes, he’ll be in a lot of my lineups.

• nerman

Worked my way back up to get in some larger entries tonight. Going balanced and figuring out the Hawks/Kings pieces I want.

Plumlee smashed Brk last time they played.

• Tribefan18

How many minutes do you think Haliburton sees tonight? If he gets back to around 30 I think I like him better than fox.

• Brendan239

Graham, McDaniels and Gallo all still look too cheap. Young/Fox/ABC and hope no Centers smash?

• Brendan239

Wow, 3/7 games above 233.5: Mil/Was 239, Tor/Cha 233.5, Sac/Atl 238.5, Por/Min 234.

• feekdogg

Nowell and McDaniels are 3600 and 3500 on FD after just going for 47 and 41 FD points.

• mbunner23

Still playing tons of Norman Powell

• Brendan239

Will RoLo get ejected for giving his brother a purple nurple because I want to put him in 1 of my 3.

• Brendan239

Can you leave $400 on the table and still use Baynes? Sheesh, didn’t see his minutes and he should eat even if he played 25. Passing on Reid and Lopez, Barton and JRich cuz I’m going Bridges/Gallo.

• bdf

@feekdogg said...

Nowell and McDaniels are 3600 and 3500 on FD after just going for 47 and 41 FD points.

Yeah, Nowell might be a good play but not touching McDaniels unless RoCo is suddenly ruled out. The only PF I will consistently plays against Portland is Millsap.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    4h
    Joel Embiid (knee) expected to miss 2-3 weeks.

• Brendan239

@bdf said...

Yeah, Nowell might be a good play but not touching McDaniels unless RoCo is suddenly ruled out. The only PF I will consistently plays against Portland is Millsap.

It’s going to be pretty hard to fade both of them at that price with the likely minutes and usage.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Nowell did most of his damage in garbage time. 36 fpts in the 2nd half

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Not at all suggesting to not play Nowell or McDaniels, but there’s layers to their performances last game that aren’t highly likely to translate to today.

First of all the Wolves scored 135 (!!) points.

Nowell was on pace for roughly 22-23 minutes based on his minutes in the first half, then played the last 16:40 of the game in a massive blowout to finish with 28. Nowell shot a ridiculous 11-13 including 6-7 from deep.

Yes, the performance could lead to stealing minutes from Rubio, even in a competitive game, but there’s no guarantees. Nowell has much more often than not when getting low to mid 20’s minutes finished in the teens.

McDaniels was not impacted by the blowout, but that makes the performance even that much more of an outlier. He shot 8-9, including 4-5 from 3. He also had 5 stocks. Basically, he had the ultimate put it all together game. He’s actually had several games this season where he played more minutes than he did in this game and didn’t even score half the fantasy points.

Admittedly, I’ll have some of both, with Nowell being the much harder to avoid, specifically on FD, where he’s still super cheap. McDaniels though seems like the definition of chasing.

• feekdogg

@Pandamonious said...

Not at all suggesting to not play Nowell or McDaniels, but there’s layers to their performances last game that aren’t highly likely to translate to today.

First of all the Wolves scored 135 (!!) points.

Nowell was on pace for roughly 22-23 minutes based on his minutes in the first half, then played the last 16:40 of the game in a massive blowout to finish with 28. Nowell shot a ridiculous 11-13 including 6-7 from deep.

Yes, the performance could lead to stealing minutes from Rubio, even in a competitive game, but there’s no guarantees. Nowell has much more often than not when getting low to mid 20’s minutes finished in the teens.

McDaniels was not impacted by the blowout, but that makes the performance even that much more of an outlier. He shot 8-9, including 4-5 from 3. He also had 5 stocks. Basically, he had the ultimate put it all together game. He’s actually had several games this season where he played more minutes than he did in this game and didn’t even score half the fantasy points.

Admittedly, I’ll have some of both, with Nowell being the much harder to avoid, specifically on FD, where he’s still super cheap. McDaniels though seems like the definition of chasing.

I think he was already going to steal minutes from Rubio regardless of what happened that game. Rubio certainly isn’t part of the future for the Wolves, I think Nowell is going to get plenty of run before DLo and Beasley return.
    I’ve admittedly been on the McDaniels train all year. He has very active hands and really good instincts. I think the 5 stocks/bleals from last game won’t be an outlier going forward if he continues to get minutes/experience.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@feekdogg said...

I think he was already going to steal minutes from Rubio regardless of what happened that game. Rubio certainly isn’t part of the future for the Wolves, I think Nowell is going to get plenty of run before DLo and Beasley return.
    I’ve admittedly been on the McDaniels train all year. He has very active hands and really good instincts. I think the 5 stocks/bleals from last game won’t be an outlier going forward if he continues to get minutes/experience.

Right. I would have expected something like a 22-26 or 23-25 split, with Nowell having the lower number.

I’m just saying the much, much more likely historical outcome from him with that minute range has been a score in the teens. Of course he’s also a young developing player who should assumingly improve as the season progresses.

I and a few others had been riding that McDaniels train waiting for that game. Unfortunately I got off once his minutes went way down in the middle of February. I know he’s had 3 and 4 block games before, so it’s not unheard of, it was really just the ultimate put it all together game where the shooting was on point and the stocks popped up. I have no doubt he’ll pop off a few more times this year, but just have doubts he’ll have another game anywhere near that this quickly. I suppose it’s possible. I guess my level of interest will probably be based on ownership.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

Nikola Jokic (ankle) listed questionable Saturday.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

Davis Bertans (calf) listed questionable Saturday.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

Monte Morris (quad) listed questionable Saturday.

Status note: Gary Harris (adductor) remains listed out Saturday.

JaMychal Green (illness) listed probable Saturday.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

Everyone ready for Hartenstein chalk?!

• wmudude24

Neck tat OUT.

(That’s not huge news or anything…. I just love using the term “neck tat” to describe a person.)

• wmudude24

Rolling with Poku at CPT in the early showdown. Starting again and he seems to have figured some stuff out down in the bubble:

He burned me several times early on this season.

EDIT: No I’m not either. Leaves too much salary.

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Nowell did most of his damage in garbage time. 36 fpts in the 2nd half

DK dropped Rubios price to 5700. Still prolly only play 26-29 minutes, yet I’ll have a share or 2

• Njsum1

@wmudude24 said...

Rolling with Poku at CPT in the early showdown. Starting again and he seems to have figured some stuff out down in the bubble:

He burned me several times early on this season.

Why? Salary not a thing

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).