7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 11.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -11.5 ) — T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) at Washington ( 10.5 ) — T: 241.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2.5 ) at Charlotte ( -2.5 ) — T: 233.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) — T: 239
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) — T: 234.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2 ) at Denver ( 2 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 7 ) at Phoenix ( -7 ) — T: 224

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Nowell playing decently and it is not garbage time.

Yeah about what was expected

J Murray with Goose-Egg into the 2nd Quarter. How bad has this guy been this year. Unreal. My Late’s are Shot.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Thank you mpj for ruining my late slate😠😠😠

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

I finally play MPJ since Jan and he repays me with 3 fouls in 3 mins on the floor.
    What a shit night. I never play Baynes & Stanley Johnson – played both tonight on the back of 2 good games in depleted squad. F me!!

• jdtrey

I don’t care if Levert doesn’t score me another fpt, I’m just glad as hell to see him back out there!

• Skee

no idea how I cashed, when I only had Sabonis left. He’s only 9.5% owned, maybe that’s it.. everybody’s already finished.
    I just moved up 20 places during halftime

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

got multiple lineups at like 288 with Doncic going and a 0 from Hartenstein….

• Skee

Man if Sabonis could put up like a 25pt quarter and everybody’s favorite LaVert doesn’t do anything I could eek into 1k or something. These prize structures are rough. Rank 60s out of almost 10k is still only 40 bucks

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

306.50 on DK with LaVert (0.50%) and Ayton (3%) going…. I need a 4th quarter flurry to get at least in the top 20 in the $20

Edit: well both on the bench so…. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Ayton has not played in the 4th yet

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Correct swap from Doncic/Hartenstein was Sabonis/Nader said nobody…. Sabonis with a triple double doing anything he wants and Ayton glued to the bench since 3 minutes left in the 3rd.
    Smh

• Skee

Looks like I will finish just inside the top 50. Out of about 9.2k entries (I purposely don’t play the biggest contests) This actually ranks among the best I’ve done in anything
    Would have been crazy to take it down. But at least I can keep trying with the + to the bankroll

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

8 lineups in the 360-370 range.
    LeVert locked in every lineup.
    No minute limit.
    Starting.
    I’m rosterbating like a mofo.
    Slow start.
    No worries.
    Turns it on in the second quarter.
    Yeah.
    400 in sight.
    Counting my monies…

• Brendan240

@Pandamonious said...

Brendan,

You’ll be amazed how many women you can get when you put you know how to Rotogrind in your dating profile.

It’s true

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

8 lineups in the 360-370 range.
    LeVert locked in every lineup.
    No minute limit.
    Starting.
    I’m rosterbating like a mofo.
    Slow start.
    No worries.
    Turns it on in the second quarter.
    Yeah.
    400 in sight.
    Counting my monies…

Yes there is!

Charlotte.
    Up 27.
    Less than half a quarter to go in the game.
    In comes Nick Richards.
    In comes Jalen McDaniels.
    No worries.
    Got this in the bag.
    +420 on the 13.5 cover for Charlotte.
    Toronto goes on a 14-1 run over the next 5 minutes.
    Still have the cover.
    Caleb Martin with the layup with 42 seconds left gives me a two point edge.
    Just need Toronto to NOT hit a three.
    Henry Ellenson from way downtown…bang.
    OK. Just need Charlotte to score a point.
    Jalen McDaniels goes to the hoop and hands the ball off to Yuta Watanabe.
    Watanabe misses the layup, just need a rebound.
    Watanabe gathers his own miss.
    Watanabe misses again, just need the rebound!
    Ellenson grabs the board and kicks it out to Jalen Harris to drain yet another three.
    Jalen looks right at the camera, smiles, and mouths “Up yours Yukerboy!”
    Buzzer goes off.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

My #1 SF owned was Carmelo Anthony.
    My #2 SF owned was Rui Hachimura.
    My #2 PG was Westbrook.
    My #2 SG was Harden.
    My #1 PF was Giannis.
    I even plugged Isaiah Stewart into 8% of my lineups.
    Sure, I locked in Caris LeVert at 100%, but it’s not like he sucked donkey balls.

But to afford all that, I needed to find a good value center too.
    Can’t trust Len.
    Baynes it is.
    Yeah.
    Baynes.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

No one from Milwaukee will be anything more than a one off for me except for Portis who may see increased minutes in the blowout. I was able to cram in an under bet on the 238 O/U and I think it still is a good bet with the O/U at the current 236.

I think it was right around halftime and Washington had the 65-64 lead where I thought to myself, there’s a chance this goes over.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

I LOVE Caris LeVert and have him locked in at 100%, barring a minute limit of 15 or less like the clowns in Cleveland did to Love. With everyone taking a wait and see approach with him, I expect to be about 20x the field on him and while fading him certainly won’t kill you, playing him can make you a winner. Even with a 20 minute limit, he’s got a ceiling of 30 and anytime I can get a sub 4000 player who’s going to put up 10+ FGA, I’m on it.

5-14 from the field.
    0-4 from 3.
    4 TO.
    He had a floor game and still had 5x value. I wish he had done better, Lord knows it, but by God I’d go 100% all in on him at that price in this situation again.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).