7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 11.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -11.5 ) — T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) at Washington ( 10.5 ) — T: 241.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2.5 ) at Charlotte ( -2.5 ) — T: 233.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) — T: 239
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) — T: 234.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2 ) at Denver ( 2 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 7 ) at Phoenix ( -7 ) — T: 224

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• wmudude24

@Njsum1 said...

Why? Salary not a thing

Correct. Just realized how much that leaves.

Watch him go for 60 DK in a blowout now…

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Everyone ready for Hartenstein chalk?!

No, I want all the Don Cheech. If Jokic sits, might be a blowout.

Orrrrrrr…maybe Denver scrubs do enough to make it worth playing some stacks

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah, hard to say. Dallas hasn’t been bad this year, but they haven’t been great either. I would think Denver at home could keep it competitive.

• tmarohl

What is with DK having a crummy $4 80K prize pool contest, and an expensive $20 450K GPP everyday now?

I’m glad FD has went back to their old ways and have the $3.33 large GPP everyday now.

• Njsum1

Anyone else accidentally play Kelan Martin, instead of KJ Martin Jr, in some DK lineups.
    Pretty much sums up my last month of NBA DFS.

Had kelan in 2/5 of DK lineups and KJ Martin Jr, in the other 3….lmao

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

Anyone else accidentally play Kelan Martin, instead of KJ Martin Jr, in some DK lineups.

I made the mistake, but caught it about two minutes before lock.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

What is with DK having a crummy $4 80K prize pool contest, and an expensive $20 450K GPP everyday now?

I’m glad FD has went back to their old ways and have the $3.33 large GPP everyday now.

People don’t want to play this mess anymore.

So, DK instead of trying to lure in more people with a bigger cheap price point, they do the opposite.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

I would think Murray, Barton, Porter Jr. could keep it competitive until the end

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

The movement on DAL/DEN is pretty intense. the -3 opening line for Denver even seemed slightly low. Now DAL is -2.

Pretty sure Jokic will be OUT.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

People don’t want to play this mess anymore.

So, DK instead of trying to lure in more people with a bigger cheap price point, they do the opposite.

I basically have just been playing the Forum contest and then throw that lineup in the $1 in case it’s good. Only FD for me until they get rid of the 3.33

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

I would think Murray, Barton, Porter Jr. could keep it competitive until the end

Prolly right

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

I made the mistake, but caught it about two minutes before lock.

Right, cause all it said next to each guy was K. Martin and 3k. I even noticed both and said ok, don’t play Kelan, yet somehow still ended up with 2 shares.

• Pierce85

Kanter / gallo night ?

• bdf

Off Nowell and onto Anfernee for me. Decided that Portland is gonna smash Minny.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Njsum1 said...

The lineup builder I used didn’t have him in the player pool for some reason, so I just used Kelan Martin and global swapped afterwards. I was so terrified that I was going to forget lol

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

People don’t want to play this mess anymore

You play any hockey? Occasional late scratch, yet usually can swap in time.

No Shennanginas. And when a star is out, you don’t have to play his cheap replacement, as he might do nothing (You can though if you need cap savings) and other guys don’t get “extra usage.” Meaning a lot of the time the star makes them better.

Essentially you don’t need to follow news all day and night, and can pretty much make lineups in the morning and they’re live come later. Just do a quick check before games lock to make sure you have the right goalie, and nobody got scratched.

• Brendan239

Bridges or Barton?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

You play any hockey? Occasional late scratch, yet usually can swap in time.

No Shennanginas. And when a star is out, you don’t have to play his cheap replacement, as he might do nothing (You can though if you need cap savings) and other guys

I hadn’t this year until this past Monday. I’ve been just maxing out the.05 piggy bank on FD since. I profited Monday and Tuesday, not a lot of course, but money is money, so I kept playing. Been OK. Hated doing the big 10 game slate a couple days ago and did terribly, so I’m probably avoiding tonight’s since it’s huge again, but will most likely go back tomorrow or when the slate is 8 or less games.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Bridges or Barton?

Assuming Jokic is out, definitely Barton.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I hadn’t this year until this past Monday. I’ve been just maxing out the.05 piggy bank on FD since. I profited Monday and Tuesday, not a lot of course, but money is money, so I kept playing. Been OK. Hated doing the big 10 game slate a couple days ago and did terribly, so I’m probably avoiding tonight’s since it’s huge again, but will most likely go back tomorrow or when the slate is 8 or less games.

I started playing like 3 or 4 years ago during NBA all star break. Not a lot, a few bucks per slate.

You don’t have to know much about the players to field competitive lineups. Just look at Vegas totals, and understand how the lines and powerplay lines work. RG hockey lineups page has pretty much all you need.

Then you can look at some projections for your last guys in.

• bdf

@tmarohl said...

And the FD contest fills almost every day. DK big $4 GPP’s used to always fill too. Casual players more likely to throw $4 in for a chance at 100k than they are to throw $4 for a chance at 10k.

• Irisheric777

Towns finally goes off tonight…

• billythekidcowboysheat

Going back to my guys to break my losing streak!

Hopefully jokic news breaks after lock.

• tmarohl

So if Joker is out does that mean Hartenstein, or will the Ninja take over?

• jayzee666

One minute into 2nd quarter of Showdown and I am taking down the last place spot!!

Retribution for winning a few gpps last night ( actually broke even, which is basically the same thing for me).

❄️ Snowflakes in Atlanta and Toronto tonight! Bring your hats and mittens!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).