7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 11.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -11.5 ) — T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) at Washington ( 10.5 ) — T: 241.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2.5 ) at Charlotte ( -2.5 ) — T: 233.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) — T: 239
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) — T: 234.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2 ) at Denver ( 2 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 7 ) at Phoenix ( -7 ) — T: 224

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Yes. Brendan240 is newer, and messing with Brendan239.

Don’t know for a fact, but my hunch is Brendan240 is Bravesstacks/CatzWorld/BiGtIgERs or whatever it was.

Is 239 still married? Lord knows with his plays he will never win a GPP :)

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Do we really have a Brendan240 and a Brendan239 ?

Brendan240 rose from the ashes of Brandon239’s busted marriage.

• Durantdagoat

What’s the plays of DK I’m so confused right now lmao

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

If I’m not playing a lot of Westbrook, am I then overthinking Westbrook?

• dgballer

@Pandamonious said...

Yes. Brendan240 is newer, and messing with Brendan239.

Don’t know for a fact, but my hunch is Brendan240 is Bravesstacks/CatzWorld/BiGtIgERs or whatever it was.

i think BiGtlgERs is Ravenschamp 2012. remember that guy???

• Brendan240

@tmarohl said...

Do we really have a Brendan240 and a Brendan239 ?

We’re seeing the same girl

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I’m not even sure he’s a good play on FD. There’s disgustingly good value on FD, so why opt for a giant question mark?

Isn’t all the value a giant question mark? I dont see one guy that I’m like yeah there is the slate winner. He is the only guy with massive upside that I’m seeing. They all seem like the same play to me. All just meh

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@dgballer said...

i think BiGtlgERs is Ravenschamp 2012. remember that guy???

Yes, he’s had many incarnations. I can’t remember them all.

• tmarohl

@Brendan240 said...

We’re seeing the same girl

Sounds like she was seeing everyone.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

The bad thing about using twitter for NBA news is I get distracted by what’s trending too much.

Anyone else?

• captainwacky

@theIrrigator said...

Isn’t all the value a giant question mark? I dont see one guy that I’m like yeah there is the slate winner. He is the only guy with massive upside that I’m seeing. They all seem like the same play to me. All just meh

Haha I see them differently; they might be question marks but I think his upside is probably smaller than most of the others in his first game back from cancer treatment on a new team. For example, we’ve seen what Nowell, Hartenstein, McDaniels, Bembry, Baynes, Len, Avdija, Campuzzo, even TBJ can do if you want to extrapolate some of their situations.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

If I’m not playing a lot of Westbrook, am I then overthinking Westbrook?

I have 0.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Durantdagoat said...

What’s the plays of DK I’m so confused right now lmao

Assuming Jokic is out I’m going double $3k center in Len and Hartenstein with Luka. I like Edwards, Portis, Barton, Powell, J. Jackson, Millsap, Wright, Bogdan. You either go Harden, Westbrook or drop down and get 2-3 $7-9k guys

• captainwacky

@theIrrigator said...

Assuming Jokic is out I’m going double $3k center in Len and Hartenstein with Luka. I like Edwards, Portis, Barton, Powell, J. Jackson, Millsap, Wright, Bogdan. You either go Harden, Westbrook or drop down and get 2-3 $7-9k guys

Yeah, we have very similar interests. I have 0 westbrook though.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Still need two more in your DK forum contest

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Haha I see them differently; they might be question marks but I think his upside is probably smaller than most of the others in his first game back from cancer treatment on a new team. For example, we’ve seen what Nowell, Hartenstein, McDaniels, Bembry, Baynes, Len, Avdija, Campuzzo, even TBJ can do if you want to extrapolate some of their situations.

Yeah I’m just not really confident in any of cheapies as being anything other than 20-25 fpt guys which is probably why I am gravitating towards LeVert

• BerkeleyBoss

Is KAT really gonna be chalky? I haven’t played him yet this year and I don’t plan on starting tonight.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

• captainwacky

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah I’m just not really confident in any of cheapies as being anything other than 20-25 fpt guys which is probably why I am gravitating towards LeVert

I’m not confident in any of them either, I just am having a hard time imagining Levert blowing up today in almost any capacity while I can picture a few of those guys doing so.

• CharlieDontSurf

@tmarohl said...

Still need three more for DK forum contest and 8 more for FD forum contest.

I’m in. Need one more.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Is KAT really gonna be chalky? I haven’t played him yet this year and I don’t plan on starting tonight.

I just ran the lineup builder and am getting 75%. Right now he is projected for 27% ownership. I know Iike Capela, Kanter, Holmes, Len, Baynes also so I probably spread it out some more. Trying to decide if I want any Plumlee/BroLo

• captainwacky

I think Plumlee is extremely sneaky today.

• jdtrey

@captainwacky said...

I’m not confident in any of them either, I just am having a hard time imagining Levert blowing up today in almost any capacity while I can picture a few of those guys doing so.

Not saying it’s likely but dude’s dropped 15 – 20 fpts in 3-4 minute spurts in the past.
    I get the whooooole scenario and again, not saying it’s likely, but we’ve seen crazier things..

Do I really have to play Det SG roulette tonight? Hate the thought of the 3k guys or Ellington, is the answer JJ or just stay away?

• Brendan239

@tmarohl said...

Is 239 still married? Lord knows with his plays he will never win a GPP :)

I am still married but have told her that after we come back from Dallas or Puerto Rico for the kids spring break we’re gonna split. She’s trying to get me to not think about what happened and move forward and she said she’s working on her self and she wants to prove that she’s not going to allow something like that to happen again. I don’t trust her, I’m young, handsome and great at DFS so I’ll find someone new that likes to travel go out to dinner. I need to stop sleeping w her AND win $100k tonight – that’ll help. I’ve been going to the beach, pool and gym every day to find someone new. And Rotogrind.

• Durantdagoat

@theIrrigator said...

What’s your projections for tonight with theseguys

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).