7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 11.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -11.5 ) — T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) at Washington ( 10.5 ) — T: 241.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2.5 ) at Charlotte ( -2.5 ) — T: 233.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) — T: 239
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) — T: 234.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2 ) at Denver ( 2 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 7 ) at Phoenix ( -7 ) — T: 224

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Brendan,

You’ll be amazed how many women you can get when you put you know how to Rotogrind in your dating profile.

• captainwacky

@jdtrey said...

Not saying it’s likely but dude’s dropped 15 – 20 fpts in 3-4 minute spurts in the past.
    I get the whooooole scenario and again, not saying it’s likely, but we’ve seen crazier things..

Do I really have to play Det SG roulette tonight? Hate the thought of the 3k guys or Ellington, is the answer JJ or just stay away?

I own a Caris Levert jersey due to one of those binges; we’re also cancer bros. I fully am rooting for him (and have a couple shares as a result). I just am trying to place logic first for the most part despite that not being my MO on the forum :) I think Lee is the answer for detroit cheap guard on DK if you want.

• BerkeleyBoss

@theIrrigator said...

I just ran the lineup builder and am getting 75%. Right now he is projected for 27% ownership. I know Iike Capela, Kanter, Holmes, Len, Baynes also so I probably spread it out some more. Trying to decide if I want any Plumlee/BroLo

I’m mostly just gonna play Len/Baynes/Plumlee. 27%, wow…I guess I might have one or two KATs.

• Brendan239

@Pandamonious said...

Brendan,

You’ll be amazed how many women you can get when you put you know how to Rotogrind in your dating profile.

I literally just spit out my coffee.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@jdtrey said...

Not saying it’s likely but dude’s dropped 15 – 20 fpts in 3-4 minute spurts in the past.
    I get the whooooole scenario and again, not saying it’s likely, but we’ve seen crazier things..

Do I really have to play Det SG roulette tonight? Hate the thought of the 3k guys or Ellington, is the answer JJ or just stay away?

I’m playing JJ

• Jphilyaw1

It feels like there are a few people that are betting Jokic is out, I would love to play hartenstien, but I feel like Jokic doesn’t just miss for anything. Enlighten me please.

• BiGtIGeRs

@Pandamonious said...

Yes, he’s had many incarnations. I can’t remember them all.

Holiday 6500 to cheap

• jdtrey

@theIrrigator said...

I’m playing JJ

That’s where I’m at right now.

Like the Lee call wacky but has to be SG eligible on DK since I already jammed in 2 PGs and 2 Cs =/

• tmarohl

What does the Trae poop chart say today Panda?

• captainwacky

@jdtrey said...

That’s where I’m at right now.

Like the Lee call wacky but has to be SG eligible on DK since I already jammed in 2 PGs and 2 Cs =/

Eh, I guess avoid detroit then? I’d take shots on campazzo or bogdanovic in that range maybe? a lot of comparable value at other spots, too; bembry, I think Troy Brown could crush some garbage time, etc.

• Brendan239

If Joker plays I’ll just go from Murray to CP3

• feekdogg

SG on FD is weird. I don’t love Harden, but I don’t see another way.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Holiday 6500 to cheap

Even cheaper on FD. Had him in my pool all day, but I don’t know now. Going to have a little bit on FD. He’s going to have big game sooner than later.

• nerman

@Pandamonious said...

Brendan,

I thought RotoGrinders was the place to pick up married chicks. What am I even doing here?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@feekdogg said...

Yup. Not liking a lot on SG. A lot of OK plays. Part of the reason I’m willing to take some shots on LeVert.

• tmarohl

@feekdogg said...

I went with some Edwards and then cheap guys like Brown, Shamet, etc.

• BerkeleyBoss

@feekdogg said...

This is a big part of the reason I’m so high on LeVert tonight, even tho it seems scary. I have mostly LeVert/Edwards/Booker. I’m fading Harden.

• bdf

@Pandamonious said...

The bad thing about using twitter for NBA news is I get distracted by what’s trending too much.

Anyone else?

It’s the stan accounts that make things miserable.

• IT4MVP

Ok I got a couple 1-offs……JRich or Galo, RoCo or Boucher, and Avdija or Stanley Johnson?

• BerkeleyBoss

I’m so scared of Giannis tonight, but for the past month I’m just: See Giannis, Play Giannis

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Gallo, Boucher, coin flip for me

• Irisheric777

Bey 10x

• Durantdagoat

@theIrrigator said...

Gallo, Boucher, coin flip for me

On FD?

• bdf

I am 100% riding with Levert on both sites unless I hear a minute restriction. It’ll take a lot for him to hit value on DK but he’s the type of dude that can put up 50dk in 25 minutes. Might change my mind later if I hear news on minutes.

• billythekidcowboysheat

All the boucher and portis!

Gl everyone.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).