7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 11.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -11.5 ) — T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) at Washington ( 10.5 ) — T: 241.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2.5 ) at Charlotte ( -2.5 ) — T: 233.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) — T: 239
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) — T: 234.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2 ) at Denver ( 2 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 7 ) at Phoenix ( -7 ) — T: 224

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Durantdagoat said...

On FD?

Yep

• captainwacky

@bdf said...

I am 100% riding with Levert on both sites unless I hear a minute restriction. It’ll take a lot for him to hit value on DK but he’s the type of dude that can put up 50dk in 25 minutes. Might change my mind later if I hear news on minutes.

I don’t mind the FD gamble and have some… but he’s on a team that needs a win, has never played for them before, and they should be in a competitive game. I don’t think he has a lot of leash. And he hasn’t played in like 2 months.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

I’m the only one in the RG Forum contest on Lowry?
    OK, cool.

• superjon

Tonight’s 40%+ core, and more proof that I have no idea what I’m doing.

Kanter
    Hayward
    Boucher
    Trae
    ABC
    Booker
    LeVert
    Fox

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

I have 0.

Same here. I expect an early blowout. If it doesn’t happen, I still won’t feel too bad at his price tag

• Golfnut04240

For DK GPPs, this looks fugly. UGH!

• BiGtIGeRs

Bembry 30% owned garrison Matthew’s 22%

• bdf

@captainwacky said...

I don’t mind the FD gamble and have some… but he’s on a team that needs a win, has never played for them before, and they should be in a competitive game. I don’t think he has a lot of leash. And he hasn’t played in like 2 months.

If he goes off at 1% ownership, it’ll be worth it. Not super likely but he’s one of the few guys that could pull it off.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

Tonight’s 40%+ core, and more proof that I have no idea what I’m doing.

Kanter
    Hayward
    Boucher
    Trae
    ABC
    Booker
    LeVert
    Fox

My main core of 60% or higher is

LeVert
    Boucher
    Doncic
    Edwards

30-40% secondary core is

Westbrook
    Bogdan
    Booker
    Rubio
    Garrison
    Porzingis
    Norman
    MPJ
    Hartenstein

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

@bdf said...

I am 100% riding with Levert on both sites unless I hear a minute restriction. It’ll take a lot for him to hit value on DK but he’s the type of dude that can put up 50dk in 25 minutes. Might change my mind later if I hear news on minutes.

Dude, gambling on Levert on DK at $7100 price makes no sense. But hey, I will drink a pint in your honor if you take down a GPP

• TheWeeIceMan

No Westbrook for me. Guess I’ll move on to tomorrow.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

I’m so old, I remember back in the day when James Harden was good at basketball.

• jayzee666

Sweet, I have broke 0 points with the trio of powell/baynes/Boucher!
    I am playing with house money the rest of the night!!
    ❄️ ❄️

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@TheWeeIceMan said...

No Westbrook for me. Guess I’ll move on to tomorrow.

Give it time. Milwaukee’s bench hasn’t gotten to implode Washington’s second unit yet, allowing Westy to take an early night.

• bdf

@Jdizzy007 said...

Dude, gambling on Levert on DK at $7100 price makes no sense. But hey, I will drink a pint in your honor if you take down a GPP

Don’t worry. The Raptors are already shutting on all my lines.

• captainwacky

@bdf said...

If he goes off at 1% ownership, it’ll be worth it. Not super likely but he’s one of the few guys that could pull it off.

I mean… kinda? He has to put up a number that no one else can replicate and then you still have to nail the pieces around him. That’s why I like gambling on upside punts who can get you into the 35-40 range – there’s usually no plays around 3k/3500 that can do that with ownership. Conversely, let’s say there’s a world where Levert has a 45-50 ceiling… there’s like 8 guys in that range of 7k who can probably get there as well, and some of them will so you don’t have a unique puzzle piece necessarily.

• Skee

lol one of these games is 19-2. At least my guy has the 2 points!

• BerkeleyBoss

LOL Raptors…yikes

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Raptors might as well just forfeit tonight. And tomorrow too.

• Brendan239

Baynes is going to kill a lot of my LUs. Gotta get to 30 against Charlotte

• bdf

@captainwacky said...

I mean… kinda? He has to put up a number that no one else can replicate and then you still have to nail the pieces around him. That’s why I like gambling on upside punts who can get you into the 35-40 range – there’s usually no plays around 3k/3500 that can do that with ownership. Conversely, let’s say there’s a world where Levert has a 45-50 ceiling… there’s like 8 guys in that range of 7k who can probably get there as well, and some of them will so you don’t have a unique puzzle piece necessarily.

I just like Levert and said fuck it. It’s one slate.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Tor@Cha: This game I have rated as the second highest chance of being a blowout and I took the alterante line of the Hornets covering 13.5 for +430.

I admit it. I’m feeling pretty good.
    Been nailing these alternate spreads lately.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Brendan239 said...

Baynes is going to kill a lot of my LUs. Gotta get to 30 against Charlotte

Heating up a bit

• Njsum1

Den/Dal look like it’s gonna play?

• captainwacky

@bdf said...

I just like Levert and said fuck it. It’s one slate.

Haha I’m not trying to call you out or anything, I make bold calls and they flop all the time on here, and I just like walking through different plays and got hung up on this one.

I would love to see levert smash and you profit accordingly, so here’s to hoping.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).