7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8 ) at Okla City ( -8 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 1 ) at Phoenix ( -1 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 15 ) at Golden State ( -15 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• TeHDruiD

I like how the NBA are keeping that game off of ESPN/NBA TV and instead giving you an option to pay $6.99 to watch it on League Pass. When I say I like it, I mean it makes me sick they’re exploiting fans because they know people want to watch Golden State

• Chief1Champion

Lance Stephenson a GTD via Yahoo

• ELopez432

Mirotic could see 30 minutes tonight. Dunleavy is now questionable as well

• mattyice522

• TeHDruiD

@walkoff9 said...

I see no reason they can’t keep all 3, other than maybe just lack of talent at other positions, but they are all capable of playing the 1 or 2 spot, would be a pretty deadly 3 man backcourt rotation. 32 minutes a piece, and maybe a few more if you side booker over to the 3 spot to close out games.

I was thinking the same, kind of a poor mans Westbrook/Durant/Harden with Harden coming off the bench. I could see Bledsoe or Booker playing that 6th man type role Harden played in OKC

• gillio

@mattyice522 said...

Blowout factor a concern for you with steph?

Look at his game log the past two seasons vs the Pelicans and you’ll see

• TeHDruiD

@mattyice522 said...

Thoughts on Briante Weber

Looks like a Ricky Rubio type guy. You’re counting on peripheral stats to keep him buoyed and hoping he is able to score a bit

• mattyice522

@TeHDruiD said...

It’s definitely something I’m going to give thought to as lock time gets closer, but his birthday and at The Roaracle, think he’s gonna put on a show

If I don’t go with Steph, it’ll likely be Jrue Holiday. I think he and Brow keep this game close enough to where we could see Steph come back in for his 4th quarter minutes. But yeah it’s not cut and dry for me just yet when it comes to Steph

Last time they played was in Oct. curry put up 53 real life points.

• TeHDruiD

@gillio said...

Look at his game log the past two seasons vs the Pelicans and you’ll see

In the 3 of 4 games where he played 30+ minutes (FD)

4/7/15: 45.7 FP (34.8 minutes)
    10/27/15: 59.7 FP (35.6 minutes)
    10/31/15: 77.3 FP (35.6 minutes)

Yea it gets nutty that’s for sure lol

• dakimbell

Had a HUGE night last night, but that confidence hasn’t carried over yet for tonight. Tonight is not near as cut and dry as yesterday

• B_Heals152

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #8

RG Tiered Ranking

@dakimbell said...

Had a HUGE night last night, but that confidence hasn’t carried over yet for tonight. Tonight is not near as cut and dry as yesterday

Agree 100%. Lots of interesting/risky options tonight, but also pricing has caught up on FanDuel. I cashed higher in GPPs last night than I ever had before.

• mqburnett

I really like Dwight Howard. I have him as a core player tonight. I got a feeling he’s going to hit 6x or 7x times value

• traviswhite

@TeHDruiD said...

Looks like a Ricky Rubio type guy. You’re counting on peripheral stats to keep him buoyed and hoping he is able to score a bit

think ray mccallum has more upside?

• dakimbell

@B_Heals152 said...

Agree 100%. Lots of interesting/risky options tonight, but also pricing has caught up on FanDuel. I cashed higher in GPPs last night than I ever had before.

No doubt, smaller slate yesterday, but enough to make it interesting. Literally, took me about 15 minutes to find a 7 man core and then just mix and match the SG punt and alternating between choosing Melo or George to pair with Giannis. Haven’t even tinkered with my dummy lineups from lastnight yet for tonight, might wait for some more news to clear up.

• onepinrodney

@osuryanf said...

Hey guyz wat u think of lineup?

Gary Payton
    Jeff Hornacek
    Detleff Schempf
    Tom Gugliotta
    Luke Longley
    Allen Iverson
    Scottie Pippen
    Bill Wennington

Little strong at bottom there but rly like value in middle

What? No Nick Van Exel?

• TeHDruiD

Dwight Howard is so damn hard for me to figure out. Thought he’d kill Charlotte, he was ok. Thought he’d kill Boston, he was ok. The only time I’ve got him right recently was against Philly

• 16suraaus

@dakimbell said...

who are you talking about?

• dakimbell

I personally did very well yesterday, was noting that yesterday was much easier to identify what positions and players to spend up or go for value.

• onepinrodney

@TeHDruiD said...

Dwight Howard is so damn hard for me to figure out. Thought he’d kill Charlotte, he was ok. Thought he’d kill Boston, he was ok. The only time I’ve got him right recently was about Philly

I went heavy on him vs Boston so I’ll leave him alone tonight and he’ll get 25 boards.

• rcass

lavine or KCP?? Like Zach’s matchup but worried about wrist.

• TeHDruiD

I like quick guys who drive against Beverley. I don’t know McCallums game enough to know for sure what type of player he is. I don’t know Weber much either, just looking at game logs he looks like a guy who can get you some rebounds and assists, offers some upside with steals (Rockets are prone to turn the ball over) but doesn’t look like much of a scorer. Think Weber in particular is a guy you’re hoping gets 10 points and is able to get you 5 reb/5 assists and a few steals that’s why he kind of reminds me of Rubio

• Capone1233

I like Cory Joseph tonight at $3300 on DK. Think i’d rather go with him than McCallum/Webster. Toronto should blow out Bulls and his minutes are up to begin with.

• mattyice522

Weird that Suns played Len and Chandler together so much last night against GS… Figured they’d have to go small

• mattyice522

I think I like Ryan Anderson tonight…

• tonytone1908

@TheRealJosh5 said...

You can’t take a 0 in the NBA to even make any cash in DFS. NHL/MLB you can.

Especially since a “good” score in MLB and NHL could be as little as 7-10 points when in NBA a “good” score can be 80+!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).