• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at New York ( 3 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -6 ) at Brooklyn ( 6 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• kinger8705

Chances the New York or Brooklyn games get postponed ?

• ASitar

How can you NOT take Jordan Crawford? He’s averaging 27 DK points/game.

I have one Westy GPP and one without. I have Saric and KP in both as I think they both put up 45 DK points. I’m staying away from Glass. I just think he has one of his 40 point games tonight. Pints I like are Acy, Dinwidde, ZaZa. GPP only with floors of 15 and 32 point ceilings. PG will be the trickiest spot to pick tonight. Curry for 60? Reggie for 45? Lin for 45? Jrue for 50?

GL tonight.

• baseballislife93

@kinger8705 said...

Chances the New York or Brooklyn games get postponed ?

Its not as bad as it was supposed to be
    Doubt anything gets postponed

• superjon

Value core – C. Lee, McConnel, Okafor

• IrishCarBomb9

Need to wait on more info because I don’t see any easy value, can you make Russ work??

• xEnvayNe

RWB for 100?

• jimmyd1507

Someone want to let me borrow $100k?

I just can’t lose right now.

Drummond vs Cleveland looks tasty. Capela absolutely abused CLE on the offensive glass. Thinking Drummond will do the same.

• BUFUu2

easy night cashing last night tonight not so much…. def going to have my share of westy and green tonight…..

• DirkDigglerz

It’s Stephen Curry Birthday today so…

• tamparoor

All this talk about snow and I’m in sunny Florida.
    I really like oladipo tonight for some reason

• CaldwellTylerusng94

CJ McCollum on FD

• thebimonster

GL everyone on this three game slate. Jordan Crawford way too obvious and over 50% owned. I also like Ian Clark and Iggy.

• BUFUu2

@thebimonster said...

GL everyone on this three game slate. Jordan Crawford way too obvious and over 50% owned. I also like Ian Clark and Iggy.

i was thinking him and courtney lee will be highly owned for the money i think i am staying away from both but this will be a night a cash in every lineup or lose in everyone….

• thebimonster

@BUFUu2 said...

i was thinking him and courtney lee will be highly owned for the money i think i am staying away from both but this will be a night a cash in every lineup or lose in everyone….

Courtney Lee would be great if he played tonight.

• winnerchickendinner

Gonna put Kakorat in a couple of lineups. I think he can go super sayian today.

• BUFUu2

@thebimonster said...

Courtney Lee would be great if he played tonight.

i agree have to keep an update on him ill prolly throw him in one or 2 but not going crazy i am mostly going andre roberson and there is no reason why

• monarch

Something that’s been working for me lately is roster ing two home point guards that are favored. So I think I’ll fade RWB and go Kyrie/Jrue and compliment them with Pacers.

• 7klub06

Paul George death train FTW? Can he keep his hot streak?

• 7klub06

Is this the type of slate where you just play the turbo slate and the late night slate and do maybe 1 main slate?

• dunbarnation

For anyone trying to figure out the game situations for New York and Cleveland, here is my thought.

NY/Brooklyn: Doubtful. Schools have been canceled, nearly every flight coming from or into NY has been canceled, and there is a potential travel ban that may be imposed due to the storm.

Cleveland: Questionable. Schools have been canceled around the Cleveland area and there are conflicting reports of stone flights being cancelled and others operating as normal. My initial thought is that this game will play but, since snow is expected to fall into tonight, the full effect of the storm may hit Cleveland later. Stay tuned.

• Poole954

I will win a big tourney tonight!!! Lets gooooo

• wideopen23

@dunbarnation said...

For anyone trying to figure out the game situations for New York and Cleveland, here is my thought.

NY/Brooklyn: Doubtful. Schools have been canceled, nearly every flight coming from or into NY has been canceled, and there is a potential travel ban that may be imposed due to the storm.

Cleveland: Questionable. Schools have been canceled around the Cleveland area and there are conflicting reports of stone flights being cancelled and others operating as normal. My initial thought is that this game will play but, since snow is expected to fall into tonight, the full effect of the storm may hit Cleveland later. Stay tuned.

I live in New York and the roads are fine. If they didn’t cancel in anticipation of this storm they aren’t going to cancel now.
    Only caveat is if things get icy but I’d expect the game to be played

• BUFUu2

@dunbarnation said...

if that is the case you have to go westy

• BUFUu2

@wideopen23 said...

I live in New York and the roads are fine. If they didn’t cancel in anticipation of this storm they aren’t going to cancel now.
    Only caveat is if things get icy but I’d expect the game to be played

but also thats nice considering the games are the early ones that will be cancelled

• colb24

@dunbarnation said...

Hasn’t it changed to winter-mix and then tonight Rain…. I think they are going to let the games go off

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.