• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at New York ( 3 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -6 ) at Brooklyn ( 6 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• infantryboys

@ASitar said...

No ones taking Drummond? He’s pulling down 20 boards tonight. Only using him and Hernangomez. Is tonight the 17 point Ish or the 37 point Ish?

Drummond should be chalk on Yahoo

• hobbes2d

@zpa1989 said...

i don’t understand how curry hasn’t had a monster game yet since durant has been out. the whole team hasn’t really played all that well. could tonight be the night curry turns it around at home to philly? if he flops against the sixers, man i don’t know what to do. only thing at that point that would prevent him from going over 50 would be a blowout but again they haven’t been playing that well recently

Durant has carried that team all year. They’ve been playing crappy for a long time though.

• NCRick

@zpa1989 said...

i don’t understand how curry hasn’t had a monster game yet since durant has been out. the whole team hasn’t really played all that well. could tonight be the night curry turns it around at home to philly? if he flops against the sixers, man i don’t know what to do. only thing at that point that would prevent him from going over 50 would be a blowout but again they haven’t been playing that well recently

Problem is, its a 17 point spread. He could sit the 4th easily. Furthermore, I am convinced Curry has been nothing but overpriced sucker bait all season that only a GS fan would roster.

• Syzltuth

@mellofellowsu said...

That’s a lot of assumptions. I just don’t see how every knows he’s a great play for sure when we’ve never seen any players at this price before.

Rwb was the same $13,400 ok dk 3 games ago on 3/7 vs Portland and he put up 82 fpts

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@hbomb57 said...

For 37 point Ish….Reggie would have to take a dump in first half or foul trouble and then Ish would have to go off with his shot at Cleveland instead of the friendly confines of the palace. … I say not but it would be a feather in your cap if he did.

As a Pistons fan, I firmly believe Jackson has finally turned the corner. The team as a whole has too. Play Drummond and Jackson tonight with confidence. Especially Jackson on FD. Especially Drummond on DK.

• hobbes2d

@NCRick said...

Problem is, its a 17 point spread. He could sit the 4th easily.

I think the game will stay close unless Klay goes nuts. McConnell plays pretty good defense on Steph.

• mwgdfs

@bigkino217 said...

both games are not being postponed

ok thx I just woke up an hour ago lmao

• GGee87

@dmbtrip2004 said...

2 LU with Westy, 2 Lineups without, one with AD and two with Boogie, four LUs total…LETS GO

I thought it was just me who thought Boogie was underpriced… atleast on FD.

• bigkino217

@zpa1989 said...

hes shooting 17% on wide open 3s since the KD injury. i would not expect that to continue

• byo34

Any love for Cabarrot tonight?

• leroystabbins

@mwgdfs said...

ok thx I just woke up an hour ago lmao

I envy you.

• mbunner23

I’m off cousins tonight. His price is low enough on dk to bait you into taking him. But he’s been inconsistent lately. And Nurkic could give him fits. Nurk is a big dude who plays solid D and rebounds well. I like Davis more than Cousins.

• PDFOUR

@Pandamonious said...

How many you want? What site?

Draftkings, 5 game slate, looking for value forwards. 1-2

• Damodei12

Anyone think draymond could own the boards tonight? Philly has been giving up monster games too oposing bigs. Zaza had 29 pts in 19 mins last game against them, but I could see draymond hit 40-50 in 28 mins here

• NCRick

Thoughts on Jordan Crawford for DK? 2 of 3 games he scored 30, which is almost 8X.

• Hiqhliqht

Paul George tonight ?
    Im locking AD and Drum on yahoo.
    Who else.??

• mwgdfs

are we, by we I mean am I playing Westbrook tonight for 13.4k in my one GPP bullet? hmmm

• Damodei12

@NCRick said...

Thoughts on Jordan Crawford for DK? 2 of 3 games he scored 30, which is almost 8X.

Yeah he should be pretty high owned I’d say 30 percent or up. 35 percent on fanduel maybe

• hbomb57

@zpa1989 said...

That’s my feeling…..he has been non-Curryesque of late….but I am taking a chance that the stars are aligned with it being … his B’tday today…playing at home….and on 4 days rest that he has that monster game. But my NBA DFS skills/results only qualify this as a whim and nothing else.

• mwgdfs

Curry has been woat in dfs this year

• hobbes2d

@Damodei12 said...

Anyone think draymond could own the boards tonight? Philly has been giving up monster games too oposing bigs. Zaza had 29 pts in 19 mins last game against them, but I could see draymond hit 40-50 in 28 mins here

Dray hasn’t shown upside like all year. Even when one of the other big 3 sits.

• dunbarnation

@ASitar said...

No ones taking Drummond? He’s pulling down 20 boards tonight. Only using him and Hernangomez. Is tonight the 17 point Ish or the 37 point Ish?

All over drummond.. also, i hate dealing with ish. It requires me having to figure out reggie Jackson.

Tonight, my question is… will rose play the 4th quarter tonight?

• bigkino217

@NCRick said...

Problem is, its a 17 point spread. He could sit the 4th easily. Furthermore, I am convinced Curry has been nothing but overpriced sucker bait all season that only a GS fan would roster.

early in the year he was overpriced, but right now his usage is higher since the KD injury than it was last season, where he averaged 53 DK pts/game. he’s been consistently hitting 40-55 with his shot completely MIA. he’s going to put up some big games once his shot comes back.

• NCRick

@hbomb57 said...

That’s my feeling…..he has been non-Curryesque of late….but I am taking a chance that the stars are aligned with it being … his B’tday today…playing at home….and on 4 days rest that he has that monster game. But my NBA DFS skills/results only qualify this as a whim and nothing else.

Wow, didnt know it was his Bday. Thx for the tip.

• Damodei12

@hobbes2d said...

Dray hasn’t shown upside like all year. Even when one of the other big 3 sits.

True. Just don’t mind the spot

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).