• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at New York ( 3 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -6 ) at Brooklyn ( 6 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• QSchoolDropOut

dcsports

It’s a GPP and a double up.

So are you saying dump all three of them Harkless, Lee and Moore AND LBJ.

• NBAFantasy101

best DK punt at 3k?

• hobbes2d

@Draftdreamsbig said...

Quincy Acy as a punt in GPP?

yes

• hobbes2d

@NBAFantasy101 said...

best DK punt at 3k?

TLC

• hpatel1089

Why is Melo projected so high

• Hiqhliqht

Paul George or Porzing in cash?

• jasonresno

going heavy on boog tonight. think he’s gonna be low owned due to last game’s flop. but he’s got a great match up and last game everything went wrong.

• hpatel1089

@Hiqhliqht said...

Paul George or Porzing in cash?

Both

• rocketman828

I need help should I go Lebron James and Klay Thompson or Demarcus Cousins and Paul George?

• chicubs3388

@mellofellowsu said...

Of course. But it’s hard to win even when you’re on him and he goes off.

How many times are people on here at 10 pm crying “I got 325 and didn’t even cash!! I’m done with NBA.” A lot. That’s because they’re on the backs of chalk that goes off. It’s actually harder to win when you’re on chalk and it goes off because now there’s that many more LUs to compete against.

Say RWB is 70% owned tonight and he goes off, like 90 fps. 20% of the field cashes? So the rest of those people, upwards of 70k that own him won’t even cash. People don’t think of it like that but that’s the reality. That high score looks great, but it’s an illusion. Those people are dumbfounded when they what looks like a high score and they aren’t in the money.

Say he goes for 55. All of a sudden if you faded, you have an advantage of not having that albatross of a roster spot. You’re in competition with 30% of the field instead of that 70% that rostered RWB. That’s what I mean when I say it’s harder to win when you roster him.

Yeah if you fade and he goes off you won’t do that well, but you weren’t that much more likely to win even with him at that ownership level.

Westbrook will not be and has never even been close to being 70% owned on DK, which negates your entire point. Most nights hes 20-30% at the absolute most. A few weeks ago Seth Yates posted a chart detailing which player is most often in the “perfect lineup” on any given night and Russell was 1st by quite a bit.

• RecEm2014

Booker/Aminu/TYoung/Holmes. FD CASH

• draggin49

@nateW said...

Think the Warriors make a statement game tonight and absolutely destroy the 76rs? I’m thinking Curry and Klay lay it all on the floor tonight like its the finals.

Lol if they play like it’s the finals they would be shitting the bed tonight like they did with a 3-1 finals lead.

• Supersharpie

Crabbe or TLC for a GPP punt at SG on FD?

• ejamiec

in looking at his last game versus Detroit i would not call giving up a 29pts 14 rb 10 assists line “ quiet well”.

• mellofellowsu

@chicubs3388 said...

Westbrook will not be and has never even been close to being 70% owned on DK, which negates your entire point. Most nights hes 20-30% at the absolute most. A few weeks ago Seth Yates posted a chart detailing which player is most often in the “perfect lineup” on any given night and Russell was 1st by quite a bit.

I play on FD. If the 70% number was all you got from that then you missed my point.

Of course he appears in the most perfect LUs. He’s the best fantasy player in the league.

• Damodei12

@jasonresno said...

going heavy on boog tonight. think he’s gonna be low owned due to last game’s flop. but he’s got a great match up and last game everything went wrong.

I think he will be very highly owned especially on Fd

• joemorris100

@nateW said...

Think the Warriors make a statement game tonight and absolutely destroy the 76rs? I’m thinking Curry and Klay lay it all on the floor tonight like its the finals.

What statement would that be?
    We can destroy bad teams, but hold out our starters against good teams! 🙄

• Manyak

Why’s no one bringing up Jordan Crawford?

• dcsports21

@QSchoolDropOut said...

dcsports

It’s a GPP and a double up.

So are you saying dump all three of them Harkless, Lee and Moore AND LBJ.

For double up Lebron, Lee and Harkless are ok

• Damodei12

@Manyak said...

He’s been mentioned a few times especially earlier. He will get high ownership

• dcsports21

@Manyak said...

For me he’s an easy play tonight, not much to talk about lol

• hpatel1089

RHJ or Roberson FD cash?

• hobbes2d

@draggin49 said...

Lol if they play like it’s the finals they would be shitting the bed tonight like they did with a 3-1 finals lead.

LOL Exactly. So basically ISO hero bs where Steph and Klay jack up terrible 30 footers that clank.

• danbutakov26

@Manyak said...

shhhh !!!!

• hobbes2d

@dcsports21 said...

Detroit d’s up Lebron quite well. Tonight is going to be Kylie’s evening

Probably a random Frye game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.