• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at New York ( 3 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -6 ) at Brooklyn ( 6 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dunbarnation

@wideopen23 said...

I live in New York and the roads are fine. If they didn’t cancel in anticipation of this storm they aren’t going to cancel now.
    Only caveat is if things get icy but I’d expect the game to be played

Okay awesome. That’s good to know. Thank you.

• lendahand21

yes, ny games will play

• XxHeisenbergxX

Skipping tonight..taking a snow day, going to study to take a few cracks at the PGA 4.00 600k on DK ..between the weather and late scratches not for me.

Good luck today.

• dunbarnation

FYI… the games that got cancelled two years ago were announced at 130pm EST that day. I assume the same will happen today if the games get postponed.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

Yeah they would have postpone way early so ushers , arena personnel etc don’t travel for the game . I’d expect to hear no later than 3-4pm.

• dgballer

@yountingly said...

Yeah they would have postpone way early so ushers , arena personnel etc don’t travel for the game . I’d expect to hear no later than 3-4pm.

Exactly. It’s not as bad as was first forecasted. I live in the seacoast of NH and it’s already been downgraded.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@dgballer said...

Exactly. It’s not as bad as was first forecasted. I live in the seacoast of NH and it’s already been downgraded.

I’m in western Connecticut. Not downgraded much for me . Still expecting 18-24 inches

• gausman7

so…I have one strategy tonight and I am sticking with it. Stacking 7 of the 8 spots on DK with players from Knicks-Pacers. In my eyes, that is where the points and value come from tonight. I am big on Carmelo and PG13 tonight. Easily my two favorite players on the slate. I also think this is the kind of game stack that I can use in cash or GPP. There is good value on the Pacers if you look for it. I think this is a night to be different you keep your highest priced player under $8,500…avoid chasing the superstar because there isn’t much sub $4,000 value on tonight’s slate that will be recognizable prior to the games. If I go with RWB, I need to find two lottery tickets under $4,000 that will crush value…not taking that chance.

I think uber-balanced wins GPP’s tonight. My biggest flier tonight will likely be Myles Turner. Been playing shitty, but has good minutes, has shown upside, and is priced right.

Just some thoughts…hope it helps someone

• IronMonkey415

Good…. keep me updated regarding the weather.

In return I give you the play of the day…. KLAY THOMPSON.

Everyone will think birthday boy will go all out, but it will be Klay that will steal his thunder.

• DirkDigglerz

Gotta love AD tonight the dude is averaging 64.5 fantasy points against the Blazers this season

• MPDR1983

Scored 330 on DK last night in the 4 point gpp.. good for only $10 when last night it would of won like $400. Crazy how cash lines vary day to day

• frugal

@IronMonkey415 said...

Good…. keep me updated regarding the weather.

In return I give you the play of the day…. KLAY THOMPSON.

Everyone will think birthday boy will go all out, but it will be Klay that will steal his thunder.

Yep. 20+ FGA in 5 of the last 6 games. I will definitely have some exposure tonight. Presuming Henderson starts, Klay should eat.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m at work with not much to do but not liking the slate . If it was a better slate I’d have extra entries for sure . 12 hour shift with not many customers = boredom

• dgballer

@yountingly said...

I’m in western Connecticut. Not downgraded much for me . Still expecting 18-24 inches

It looks like the closer to the coast the less snow and more rain but I’ll still have to plow:( I’ll have to check my mobile app for updates

• draped

@MPDR1983 said...

Scored 330 on DK last night in the 4 point gpp.. good for only $10 when last night it would of won like $400. Crazy how cash lines vary day to day

i mean yesterday every obvious punt value hit big. so it was a very high scoring night.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@gausman7 said...

so…I have one strategy tonight and I am sticking with it. Stacking 7 of the 8 spots on DK with players from Knicks-Pacers. In my eyes, that is where the points and value come from tonight. I am big on Carmelo and PG13 tonight. Easily my two favorite players on the slate. I also think this is the kind of game stack that I can use in cash or GPP. There is good value on the Pacers if you look for it. I think this is a night to be different you keep your highest priced player under $8,500…avoid chasing the superstar because there isn’t much sub $4,000 value on tonight’s slate that will be recognizable prior to the games. If I go with RWB, I need to find two lottery tickets under $4,000 that will crush value…not taking that chance.

I think uber-balanced wins GPP’s tonight. My biggest flier tonight will likely be Myles Turner. Been playing shitty, but has good minutes, has shown upside, and is priced right.

Just some thoughts…hope it helps someone

Sounds good, until RWB drops 80 on BKN.

• sports667

I was getting crushed early last night and decided to enter the late night 1k with 10 people. I was the only one out of the 10 to fade Jokic, turned out well for me thanks to Randle getting some scrub time and a late o rebound and putback. https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/38550526?uc=700240968

• eli87

100% Zubac and barely broke even!! Thanks Tyreke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• RAWSHADTX

@Pandamonious said...

Sounds good, until RWB drops 80 on BKN.

Yeah. Have at least 1 lineup with Westbrook. Can’t completely fade him against the fucking Nets in this small ass slate.

• Wander_Bread

@sports667 said...

I was getting crushed early last night and decided to enter the late night 1k with 10 people. I was the only one out of the 10 to fade Jokic, turned out well for me thanks to Randle getting some scrub time and a late o rebound and putback. https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/38550526?uc=700240968

Nice hit!

• Ibleedblue1

@thebimonster said...

I also like Ian Clark

He has played over 20 minutes 1 time in 11 games….. let a random outlier sway your thinking please when the whole team sit as well as the other team

• NBAFantasy101

anyone like Nurkic tonight?

• thebimonster

@Ibleedblue1 said...

He has played over 20 minutes 1 time in 11 games….. let a random outlier sway your thinking please when the whole team sit as well as the other team

Coach said he is going to get him more minutes after his recent play, AND they are heavily favored tonight, so extra run is likely. Clark at $3600 seems good to me.

• RAWSHADTX

• Ibleedblue1

@thebimonster said...

Coach said he is going to get him more minutes after his recent play, AND they are heavily favored tonight, so extra run is likely. Clark at $3600 seems good to me.

After his 1 game where no one played……

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).