• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at New York ( 3 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -6 ) at Brooklyn ( 6 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• moped_jones

@tonytone1908 said...

Lamb was no where near a punt yesterday.

A punt has to do with price. You are paying down so you can pay up somewhere else. Lamb most certainly was a punt yesterday. Granted, he was a punt that everyone and their brother knew about, but a punt none the less.

• bt443407

Now that RoCo is playing, is he guarding Klay? RoCo plays pretty good D. Does that hurt Klay’s upside?

• sanders_tj

Just watch. Covington went from Doubtful, to questionable, to now probable… yet he will somehow still not play… screwing over many DFS players tonight… again. Lol

• Wolfedawwg

@NBAFantasy101 said...

best DK punt at 3k?

If Robert Covington doesn’t play, TIMOTHÉ LUWAWU-CABARROT gets the start but it’s a late game so……………….

Source
    http://www.csnphilly.com/philadelphia-76ers/sixers-injury-update-robert-covington-game-time-decision-vs-warriors

• Russhawk

@chicubs3388 said...

Westbrook will not be and has never even been close to being 70% owned on DK, which negates your entire point. Most nights hes 20-30% at the absolute most. A few weeks ago Seth Yates posted a chart detailing which player is most often in the “perfect lineup” on any given night and Russell was 1st by quite a bit.

But the perfect lineup would require perfectly predicting the cheap guys that go off wouldn’t it? I doubt the perfect lineup is ever made. Am I wrong? I’m still new to DFS

• chris1485

A hindsight lineup will always be better than a foresight lineup

• zpa1989

anyone punting whitehead? or is that just chasing. too risky?

• mrmogz

@Manyak said...

Why’s no one bringing up Jordan Crawford?

He’s been brought up about 36 times if you read the whole thread.

• zekemeout

cash game plays tonight? I haven’t had any time to research today

• ClemSports

Is it even possible to fade Westbrook on FD Express slate?

• bigkino217

@Russhawk said...

But the perfect lineup would require perfectly predicting the cheap guys that go off wouldn’t it? I doubt the perfect lineup is ever made. Am I wrong? I’m still new to DFS

if someone ever hits the optimal lineup, it will be on a 2 or 3 game slate. i cant remember it happening this year because there’s always someone who is basically 0% owned, if not two.

• pjbyrne707

Does Turner get a bump with Lavoy Allen out?

• ClemSports

Those mins will probably go to Christmas.

• mrmogz

@Russhawk said...

The perfect lineup RARELY wins a GPP for exactly the reason you stated. So while RWB maybe in the perfect LU he doesn’t necessarily have to be in a GPP winning LU. On any given slate there are a near infinite # of combinations of players and even the large GPP’s only have a 6 figure number of entrants.

• Wolfedawwg

@mrmogz said...

The perfect lineup RARELY wins a GPP for exactly the reason you stated. So while RWB maybe in the perfect LU he doesn’t necessarily have to be in a GPP winning LU. On any given slate there are a near infinite # of combinations of players and even the large GPP’s only have a 6 figure number of entrants.

Not to mention the “perfect” LU doesn’t care how much money you leave on the table.

• viciousphilpy

Last night I would have won every GPP if Withey went off (lol) , tonight I am assuming Cleveland gets revenge and blows out Detroit, and Ish Smith gets 35 minutes because it’s not even close. I am also assuming that Nurkic gets into foul trouble against boogie and Meyers Leonard gets 25 minutes. If these Things happen in pretty golden.

Allowed me to fit McCollum, Porzingis, LeBron and PG13. Pretty gnarly if it hits, which it won’t but gotta throw it up to hit it

• ClemSports

I’m seriously asking…should I even consider fading Westbrook on FD Express slate? GPP.

• ASitar

Nope. Thad gets the minutes. Watch him put up 38 DK points.

• danbutakov26

@Wolfedawwg said...

If Robert Covington doesn’t play, TIMOTHÉ LUWAWU-CABARROT gets the start but it’s a late game so……………….

Source
    http://www.csnphilly.com/philadelphia-76ers/sixers-injury-update-robert-covington-game-time-decision-vs-warriors

except…he is playing

• hbomb57

Anybody ever have a cash game LU go off that would have taken down or close to it a Tourney.

• cfitz19

$4,400 left on DK for a forward. Thad, Leur, or Hollis-Jefferson????

• mbunner23

@hbomb57 said...

Anybody ever have a cash game LU go off that would have taken down or close to it a Tourney.

Yes

• coolsportsdude

@zpa1989 said...

anyone punting whitehead? or is that just chasing. too risky?

I thought about it. I just don’t see the upside. He scored 24 real points recently and scored 22.5 FD points because of lack of peripherals and turnovers. Only positive I see is the difference in roster construction.

• ASitar

I swapped RHJ for Thad. Lower ownership.

• DirkDigglerz

Gametime :)! Let’s go!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.