• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at New York ( 3 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -6 ) at Brooklyn ( 6 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• RipCityRings

Hate today’s slate. No major injuries, slim value outside of PG/SG, absolutely abysmal options at SF.

PG: Like Lillard and Whitehead, on the fence about Jrue/Lin/Ish. Curry and Kyrie are too expensive but should be safe for 4-5x, Westy could easily be tonight’s Jokic.

SG: Like McCollum and Klay, but Oladipo and Crawford should be good for 6x. Intrigued by KCP vs CLE’s terrible SG D, but he’s also been trash lately. Crabbe and Shump are also decent punts.

SF: Hate everyone other than PG13 (never thought I’d type that). No real viable value here, just a dice roll on Iggy/Harkless/Barnes/Roberson. Not feeling Melo.

PF: Love Porzingis, Harris and Kanter. Acy
    should be good for 5x. AD is intriguing but I’m skeptical he hits value at that price.

C: Worried as always about Nurkic foul trouble, but NO also gives up a ton of FPS to decent Cs. Like Turner and Zaza, also can’t help but roll out Cousins at that price.

Still not feeling terribly confident today.

• Hiqhliqht

@zekemeout said...

cash game plays tonight? I haven’t had any time to research today

PG13 ,Zingius, Drum, AD, Craw

• viciousphilpy

I hope you guys will still be my friends after I run this thing

• dcsports21

@RipCityRings said...

Hate today’s slate. No major injuries, slim value outside of PG/SG, absolutely abysmal options at SF.

PG: Like Lillard and Whitehead, on the fence about Jrue/Lin/Ish. Curry and Kyrie are too expensive but should be safe for 4-5x, Westy could easily be tonight’s Jokic.

SG: Like McCollum and Klay, but Oladipo and Crawford should be good for 6x. Intrigued by KCP vs CLE’s terrible SG D, but he’s also been trash lately. Crabbe and Shump are also decent punts.

SF: Hate everyone other than PG13 (never thought I’d type that). No real viable value here, just a dice roll on Iggy/Harkless/Barnes/Roberson. Not feeling Melo.

PF: Love Porzingis, Harris and Kanter. Acy
    should be good for 5x. AD is intriguing but I’m skeptical he hits value at that price.

C: Worried as always about Nurkic foul trouble, but NO also gives up a ton of FPS to decent Cs. Like Turner and Zaza, also can’t help but roll out Cousins at that price.

Still not feeling terribly confident today.

You’re such a homer

• firepimp

I’m all in with Pachulia tonight with this perfect lineup lol.

• chris1485

I only have lebron in 10% of my lineups….I hope it doesnt hurt me

• bdf

Holiday or Dipo?

• Conbon32

Anyone think KCP randomly has those crazy 40 point games tonight? He randomly goes off when nobody is on him

• RipCityRings

@dcsports21 said...

You’re such a homer

I actually almost never rostered Dame and CJ until recently. Usually overpriced, but ever since they picked up Nurkic it’s transformed Portland’s game. Lillard/Nurk pick-n-roll is deadly, and having a legit interior threat has done wonders for their spacing.

• viciousphilpy

I pivoted off of every major star and now have Curry, Lilliard, Porzingis, PG13.

I need Meyers Leonard, Ish Smith, Courtney Lee and Zaza pachulia to get me there

• lembaba

@zpa1989 said...

anyone punting whitehead? or is that just chasing. too risky?

I’m going for it in a few lineups… Been consistent recently and will be an up tempo game… Him or Dinwiddie…

• Wolfedawwg

@danbutakov26 said...

except…he is playing

What else does your crystal ball say?

• DirkDigglerz

Reggie-Klay=Crabbe-Porzingis-AD-Jordan Crawford-Channing Frye-Andre Drummond Let’s go!

• QSchoolDropOut

Let’s play the games!

Let’s play the games!

• Wolfedawwg

Covington is a game time decision, that’s straight from the coach, read the article.

• Syzltuth

Gl everyone!

• sanders_tj

Heavy on a Westbrook, Holiday, and Drummond core. GL me!

• DirkDigglerz

Holiday is a great play for fast paced games nice

• sanders_tj

Drummond 11.5%. Time to smash.

• Colefloflo

So. Nervous.

• KindGuy

I finally stopped rostering Curry tonight. Watch him go off.

• bigkino217

@elementasrat said...

he’s finally rested and back home. if he’s going to break out of his slump, today is as good a day as any

• byo34

@elementasrat said...

I am just hoping he won’t play the 4th if he does beast. Which he very well may on his Bday!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Colefloflo said...

So. Nervous.

About what? It’s only money.

• hobbes2d

@bigkino217 said...

he’s finally rested and back home. if he’s going to break out of his slump, today is as good a day as any

Or he got tons of birthday sex and his legs will be dead on those 3 point attempts.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.