• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at New York ( 3 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -6 ) at Brooklyn ( 6 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• GGee87

@danbutakov26 said...

shhhh !!!!

None of that SHHH BS… I know you are joking but i wanted to take the opportunity to speak on this particular issue. Yes we are playing against 1 another… but the number of people who are on this forum is minute in the grand scheme of things. Its a good community… and sharing is a good part of that bond. I could be in the minority with this opinion.. But I wanted to throw that out there. If I see something interesting… I like being able to share that. Everybody here has a different “home team” and can give good insight into those teams. Now im rambling… so ill shut it. GL tonight every1.

• firepimp

I have, RWB, Curry, Luwa, KCP, Paul George, Harkless, PorzinGis, Holmes, Pachulia

I’m disgusted with myself but content with it.

• KindGuy

@bigkino217 said...

he’s finally rested and back home. if he’s going to break out of his slump, today is as good a day as any

I feel like people have been trying to justify Curry for the past 2 weeks and he keeps on disappointing.

I just played it safe and went GOATBrook.

• dcsports21

@RipCityRings said...

I actually almost never rostered Dame and CJ until recently. Usually overpriced, but ever since they picked up Nurkic it’s transformed Portland’s game. Lillard/Nurk pick-n-roll is deadly, and having a legit interior threat has done wonders for their spacing.

I hear ya but in my opinion Lillard and CJ have been overpriced pretty much all season. They pop up on my radar a few times a month when they have good matchups

• tonytone1908

@moped_jones said...

A punt has to do with price. You are paying down so you can pay up somewhere else. Lamb most certainly was a punt yesterday. Granted, he was a punt that everyone and their brother knew about, but a punt none the less.

Wrong. Not a punt if everyone is playing him. He was an obvious play. A punt is someone you throw in simply to fit players in at other positions. You cannot be a punt if you are 50% owned.

• KindGuy

Pachulia has been doing work recently. Either him or Draymond will go off I feel like.

I rostered Okafor who burned me in his last game against GSW but that was because they wanted to go small and matchup with GSW. Durant is out so hopefully Brown decides to let Philly go big. Okafor could eat against Zaza.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@firepimp said...

Iā€™m disgusted with myself but content with it.

That’s how I always feel when i’m done making line ups.

• hobbes2d

@elementasrat said...

I feel like people have been trying to justify Curry for the past 2 weeks and he keeps on disappointing.

I just played it safe and went GOATBrook.

People have been trying to justify him all year.

• hobbes2d

@elementasrat said...

Pachulia has been doing work recently. Either him or Draymond will go off I feel like.

I rostered Okafor who burned me in his last game against GSW but that was because they wanted to go small and matchup with GSW. Durant is out so hopefully Brown decides to let Philly go big. Okafor could eat against Zaza.

I think Okafor and Zaza could each have a big game.

• sholden

Kyrie at only 15% :O

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@tonytone1908 said...

Wrong. Not a punt if everyone is playing him. He was an obvious play. A punt is someone you throw in simply to fit players in at other positions. You cannot be a punt if you are 50% owned.

Then what is a highly owned cheap player? Would you refer to it as just chalk?

• KindGuy

@hobbes2d said...

People have been trying to justify him all year.

Haha true.

• KindGuy

If anyone has the data, I’d like to see how many perfect lineups Curry has been in for a main slate this year.

• danbutakov26

@firepimp said...

I’m all in with Pachulia tonight with this perfect lineup lol.

this was my final pivot, all he needs is a good 25 mins. and he is up against okafar and holmes, because PHI just released justin harper, so no one can really match up size to size with zaza…even tho i hate him more than anyone. just get me 25 fantasy points and ill be happy..

• dynamiteboom

Good luck, everybody!

11 lineups going out tonight with Westy in 5 of them, mixed with a lot of Zaza and Crawford. Although, I think my fave lineup ended being Lilliard and Jrue at PG.

To fade or not to fade – that is the question!!!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

Damn, Cleveland is wearing throwbacks. Where was the report on this? This changes everything about this game.

• monarch

Made two LU’s…RWB/R-Jax and RWB/Ish. One of those guys is going to push into the 30’s

• dcsports21

Here are my thoughts on NO tonight. It’s AD’s team so he will get his mins and his shots. Boogie is still trying to mix in with him and Holiday. All of a sudden Crawford signs with them and starts going bannans. I don’t see how Boogie can get enough usage with the current situation in NO To justify paying 9k or more

• tonytone1908

@Wolfedawwg said...

Covington is a game time decision, that’s straight from the coach, read the article.

Full participant at shootaround and no minutes limit. What more do you want? He was upgraded to questionable and then probable. You don’t upgrade someone to probable if they aren’t going to play. No reason to think he sits barring a pregame incident.

• KindGuy

@dcsports21 said...

Here are my thoughts on NO tonight. It’s AD’s team so he will get his mins and his shots. Boogie is still trying to mix in with him and Holiday. All of a sudden Crawford signs with them and starts going bannans. I don’t see how Boogie can get enough usage with the current situation in NO To justify paying 9k or more

Yea, I feel like his price on DK is a trap…..

• 7klub06

Reggie Jackson with 2 early fouls smdh

• Damodei12

Looks like coach had enough of r jax early

• firepimp

@Pandamonious said...

Damn, Cleveland is wearing throwbacks. Where was the report on this? This changes everything about this game.

Lol, I heard LBJ ate oreos last night. Anytime he eats an oreo he has a bad game.

• monarch

Ish at 4.9 percent is about to crush

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@7klub06 said...

Reggie Jackson with 2 early fouls smdh

Wouldn’t worry. Usually only plays the first 6 or 7 minutes a quarter anyway. Just hope he doesn’t get a 3rd when he comes back near the start of the 2nd.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.